[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Electric tools are not supposed to take durability damage, its mazestone block bug.
    Same bug happened with treecapitator (or whatever that is called).

just tested that will be his fault I assume. That being Twilight Forest... Seems like he must be doing something special and an override from everyone else code... Because it will break any kind of item with durability in its base code so even drills.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• In 3.03a (and 3.02c) the Conveyor Module recipe does not show up in NEI, although the recipe does work and machines using the module do show their recipe.

• Maybe because pyrite ore. Each one of its face is random (one of 3 textures).

Yes, All my Ores are rendering with up to 6 diffrent random (Coordinate based) Faces. I just don't use it for all of them.

In 3.03a (and 3.02c) the Conveyor Module recipe does not show up in NEI, although the recipe does work and machines using the module do show their recipe.

Go to the INDUSTRIALCRAFT Bugtracker and complain THERE. It is NOT my fault.

• Yes, All my Ores are rendering with up to 6 diffrent random (Coordinate based) Faces. I just don't use it for all of them.

Go to the INDUSTRIALCRAFT Bugtracker and complain THERE. It is NOT my fault.

Actually it is your fault just as if you decided to use forge 1.2.5 hooks and tell people it's not your fault it does not work in 1.5.1 :P You are using ancient base for your software.

• The problem is that some random Guy decided to hide every single Recipe, which somehow involves an RE-Battery. And it's not possible to get around that. I'm trying currently a workaround for that Problem, but I doubt it works.

• The problem is that some random Guy decided to hide every single Recipe, which somehow involves an RE-Battery. And it's not possible to get around that. I'm trying currently a workaround for that Problem, but I doubt it works.

Can you explain exactly what is happening and do you know how to fix it class level? I sit with these guys on irc all day. I can troll player to fixing it.

• Actually, I have no idea who I'm working for. However, neowulf says that malicious, modpack detecting code is illegal as is anything that purposely crashes your game.

• Actually, I have no idea who I'm working for. However, neowulf says that malicious, modpack detecting code is illegal as is anything that purposely crashes your game.

That is why GregTech only refuses to load, when detecting it. I don't want to damage People.

Can you explain exactly what is happening and do you know how to fix it class level? I sit with these guys on irc all day. I can troll player to fixing it.

Look at the Bugtracker. I already submitted it ages ago...

• That is why GregTech only refuses to load, when detecting it. I don't want to damage People.

I think I even confirmed it but I'm as lazy as you.

• That is why GregTech only refuses to load, when detecting it. I don't want to damage People.

So you won't go with Ilovegregtech's suggestion? One of the modpacks I use has gregtech in it, and I have a good world in it.

• Ok when I said spawn coords I meant like 16,1,16 or something like that.
    I know that it's 1 every 5 chunks just didn't know the cofe

It's completely random. At best you could use some admin/worldedit tools to scan through blocks to find iridium.

I'm 99% certain it is not illegal; stopping your mod from loading is not "malicious" code because it leaves no sort of lasting effect on a computer and it doesn't alter any files.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• [ot]

@EnderIllegalityGuard So you say fighting something illegal(Tekkit) with something semi-legal isn't legal?

Tekkit is NOT illegal by any stretch of imagination. It never has been.

I thought by the amount of discussion on that topic people finally realized that. Just that you write some text somewhere doesn't make it law-binding.[/ot]

Stopping a mod from loading is not illegal. Maliciously changing files on person's computer (corrupting save) could be considered that.