[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Error on starting (Server):

• It is a thaumcraft error to me.

• Incredible, but I just ran into this Error when coding my OreDictionary Handler. I seriously didn't know about Method Size limits in Java, but the registerRecipes-Method of my OreDictHandler just ran into it, and the Error Message was incredibly stupid (NoClassDefFoundError for the OreDictHandler, due to the MC-Compiler not outputting the real ErrorMessage).

• tekkit isnt illegal, but using mods in your publicly available modpack w/o permission by the author is illegal
    and tekkit tried to do this w/ forestry and failed, now they try w/ gregtech

• Incredible, but I just ran into this Error when coding my OreDictionary Handler. I seriously didn't know about Method Size limits in Java, but the registerRecipes-Method of my OreDictHandler just ran into it, and the Error Message was incredibly stupid (NoClassDefFoundError for the OreDictHandler, due to the MC-Compiler not outputting the real ErrorMessage).

and how did you fix it? splitting the method intop parts like you did w/ your terrain.png and terrain 2.png? (now no terrain pngs anymore cuz 1.5)

• tekkit isnt illegal, but using mods in your publicly available modpack w/o permission by the author is illegal
    and tekkit tried to do this w/ forestry and failed, now they try w/ gregtech

Also tried with Railcraft and in the case of Technic, Mo creatures.

• Also tried with Railcraft and in the case of Technic, Mo creatures.

good to see covertjaguar, mo, greg and sengir boycott these assholes :D

• Hey greg, you should take a look on your heat covers, they reduce time required for process, thus greatly reducing the energy required and causing some energy loops.

For example i can produce 4 hydrogen cells by electrolyzing, with a cost of 30848 EU (1/3 of normal), with 5 overclocked heat vents.
    Hydrogen is burnable for 15k EU, so i get nearly 30k EU gain.
    To fix this you could make non-overclocked electrolyzer have a limit on % reduction. Other machines are fine, i think.

• Hey greg, you should take a look on your heat covers,t hey reduce time required for process, thus greatly reducing the energy required and causing some energy loops.

For example i can produce 4 hydrogen cells by electrolyzing, with a cost of 30848 EU (1/3 of normal), with 5 overclocked heat vents.
    Hydrogen is burnable for 15k EU, so i get nearly 30k EU gain.
    To fix this you could make non-overclocked electrolyzer have a limit on % reduction.

*waits patiently for people to discover that those Vents even work with the Fusion Computer before I nerf them*

Unrelated Note: I add the Universal Macerator! What does it, you ask? It is compatible with the Pulverizer Recipes of Thermal Expansion and the Rock Crusher Recipes of RailCraft (and ofcourse regular maceration if both fails). However it has only 2 Outputs so don't insert things with too many outputs (World Anchors for example) into it. It prefers the Recipes of the Pulverizer, unless its the Obsidian Recipe, then the Rock Crusher Recipe has Priority, due to the crushed Obsidian it produces. Ofcourse all Outputs are automatically OreDict-Unificated. Crafting requires a Macerator and a Pulverizer (or another Macerator) along with a few minor Parts.

• *waits patiently for people to discover that those Vents even work with the Fusion Computer before I nerf them*

Sadly they don't boost generator efficiency, as they could for example, pump oxygen to make the burning reaction better (more complete burning reaction, producing more CO2 than CO or whatever oxygen is combined depending on fuel)

Please just fix the energy loops, leave everything else as it is. Those covers are awesome.

• *waits patiently for people to discover that those Vents even work with the Fusion Computer before I nerf them*

Unrelated Note: I add the Universal Macerator! What does it, you ask? It is compatible with the Pulverizer Recipes of Thermal Expansion and the Rock Crusher Recipes of RailCraft (and ofcourse regular maceration if both fails). However it has only 2 Outputs so don't insert things with too many outputs (World Anchors for example) into it. It prefers the Recipes of the Pulverizer, unless its the Obsidian Recipe, then the Rock Crusher Recipe has Priority, due to the crushed Obsidian it produces. Ofcourse all Outputs are automatically OreDict-Unificated. Crafting requires a Macerator and a Pulverizer (or another Macerator) along with a few minor Parts.

waitWHATSOITWONTNEED2048EU/TWHJAAAAHSJAWECADCAS

• Go to the INDUSTRIALCRAFT Bugtracker and complain THERE. It is NOT my fault.

My apologies. Elsewhere you said that this is due to IC2 hiding recipes with the RE Battery. It seems that only recipes with the empty battery are being hidden. Recipes with full batteries do show. I would guess that the reason for the change is to remove the flashing effect as NEI swaps items.

• @greg
    the cubcraft 2 launch is on the 28.4. at 17:00 germany time, will you participate?

• POSSIBLE BUG: Vajra Disappeared

My vajra literally disappeared while i was mining a maze block (I don't remember specifically which one..). No crash, the item just literally disappeared out of my hotbar. Nowhere to be seen. Googled and found another person saw the same bug.

Dunno how helpful this will be.

You wouldn't happen to be called Assault_Tiger, would you?
    Well anyway, a player on the server I am admin on recently (yesterday) experienced this bug,
    He was in a labyrinth in the twilight forest, broke some mazestone and suddenly his vajra broke, due to the exotic nature of the stone.
    This stone does this as it were never meant to be easily broken, however it was wanted that once you had conquered it, and receives the special pick inside, that you could easily conquer more.
    This pick (MazeBreaker) takes normal damage form breaking mazestone, and breaks it at refuser speed. It also has various enchants.

• @greg
    the cubcraft 2 launch is on the 28.4. at EST/GMT +1 !!!!!, will you participate?

I know i will.

• then write youzrself into the "CubCraft 2 Launch Party Information In Here!.txt"

TO DROPBOX!!!!
    Edit: ARHH its down :(