[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• It is for me :(
    The main page is down and nothing in the actual folder loads.

I added you to the list:

and you obviously edited it to TheSiriusKing

• Odd, i saw that it updated but i cant access :S
    I changed it in the Folder i have, did it update for you?
    EDIT: Huh, wow, it did :P

• My apologies. Elsewhere you said that this is due to IC2 hiding recipes with the RE Battery. It seems that only recipes with the empty battery are being hidden. Recipes with full batteries do show. I would guess that the reason for the change is to remove the flashing effect as NEI swaps items.

Dropbox almost instaupdates changes, thus causing some mess as it warns EVERYONE any change.

• so, nerfaius seems to have a little "edit the file now!"-war w/ me and matt -.-

• so, nerfaius seems to have a little "edit the file now!"-war w/ me and matt -.-

ALL HAIL NERFAIRUS

• I'm a bit curious about if you know which mod changes the Flint and Steel Recipe, and I kind of suspect GT, but i haven't found a config option to change it (3.03a, yes, I know it's a beta, but still...). So, is it gonna be changeable in a future version (if it's even GT, but I just saw the "IC2 Crafting" in NEI)?

The person who finds any spelling errors can keep them by himself. Sorry for the bad knowledge at all, look at my age and my country. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Greets!

• I'm a bit curious about if you know which mod changes the Flint and Steel Recipe, and I kind of suspect GT, but i haven't found a config option to change it (3.03a, yes, I know it's a beta, but still...). So, is it gonna be changeable in a future version (if it's even GT, but I just saw the "IC2 Crafting" in NEI)?

What is the problem with that Recipe? Doesnt it create Flint and STEEL?

Edit: CrazyCrafter : Not in the beginning, we might accept applications later in the Game, but for now our Team is full.

Progress on some small new Features:

• What is the problem with that Recipe? Doesnt it create Flint and STEEL?

Take into account that Adv. Circuit require Glowstone. So can you add single-use lighter to create portal to Nether?

• What is the problem with that Recipe? Doesnt it create Flint and STEEL?

Edit: CrazyCrafter : Not in the beginning, we might accept applications later in the Game, but for now our Team is full.

Progress on some small new Features:

I suck with textures is that a normal iron furnace or a electric furnace or a new kind?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.