[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• WHEEEERE can I find the config to disable this insanely idiotic recipe for the Drill? I JUST CAN'T FIND IT! It requires some plates fron GT and I'd love the previous lovely recipe!

• The original IC2 one... I can't find it anywhere in the cnfigs.

There are, at least from memory, two configs
    I'm pretty sure it's in the one that someone posted above
    Look in the section called hard recipes or recipe changes or something
    Open up the link and press Ctrl-f and search steel
    Should say something like steel tools that MIGHT work

• Set this to false on "harder recipes" at Dynamic config to disable requirement of steel on electric tools, so you can have your cheap refined iron tools back.
    B:electricsteeltools=true

• I got a crash. When I came back i got a special block saying to report it.

http://pastebin.com/X9YMaQKQ

Happened when I tried to place my Assembling Machine down again (was rearranging stuff). After the crash and wrenching the bug report block, the Assembling Machine placed fine, same as every other time before. Its prolly just a one off weird thing.

This is SSP.

ED: The machine referenced in the crash report is now bugged out. It screws with my inventory (moves items around, duping items, placing blocks when i try to wrench it) every time I open the GUI. No idea what happened. Was able to finally wrench the thing and tried to place a GT machine there (alloy smelter) and it crashed with the same error and got another bug block. For the moment it seems to be working ok now.

• Hey Greg, I am running FTB ultimate 1.1.2 and it seems that I can't use gates or chipsets to replace circuits anymore. The config option for circuitry is also set to true for all of them ,but it still doesn't work. Can you add a config option or something to re-enable this please? Thanks

• Greg doesn't run on 1.4.7 anymore and cannot fix or change things for it anymore.
    The removal of gates/chipsets as circuit replacements was an intended change that will unlikely be reverted.

• That is a Bug of AtomicStrykers Advanced Machines (dont ask me how he created that Bug, I have no Idea how he hacked it together to not delete his TileEntity after breaking the Block). Go grab Immibis Version of Advanced Machines instead. It works much better.

The removal of gates/chipsets as circuit replacements was an intended change that will unlikely be reverted.

Yes, that was intended. I discourage any use of the BC-Assembling-Laser as it lags like hell.

How does that crappy thing lag like that? I mean, it's just a line drawn between an Assembler Block and a Laser Block. Not even Xycraft rendering lags as much as that thing. And why the fuck does the BC Laser cause connection Lag? It's not like syncing the laser Entity (why is that an Entity? It's just rendering!) 100 times per tick, isn't it? Buildcraft is now even more of a bad Mod than ever. I think it's because too many Modders working on it at once. Seriously, OIL BIOMES!?! And quadrupling the Oil spawn rate in general with at least one huge Oil Well in a range of 200 Meters around whereever you are in the World!?! No, just no.

OT:
    I stumbled upon a good old Game, Cave Story. Well I didn't stumble upon it, I saw it at the Completionist and got myself the original Version (+ English Language Pack). All I can say is, that it's way too easy to point a Level 3 Machine Gun downwards during a Jump, and that the Controls are borked for German Keyboards (because Y and Z are switched). But it's an awesome Game.

• Go grab Immibis Version of Advanced Machines instead. It works much better.

Alright thanks man. Will they still work with the GT recipes though? I forget what it was, maybe the industrial blast furnace where you need 2x Induction Furnace. Will those be replaced properly with ones from immibis?

• Alright thanks man. Will they still work with the GT recipes though? I forget what it was, maybe the industrial blast furnace where you need 2x Induction Furnace. Will those be replaced properly with ones from immibis?

Induction Furnace is a vanilla IC2 machine, not a Advanced Machines one. So yes, it will work fine.
    edit: Quintine : Ninja'd me with an edit you cheaty little ******* :P

• Sorry to be such a noob but I wasnt sure if this addon works with Applied Energistics. I tried it and it does seem to work but I dont know where the inputs/outputs are for the machines. can anyone guide me to the right direction?

• I think most machines are anyside input/output, if that doenst work just try standard IC2 input output style
    In = top
    Out = Side

• Gregtech machines accept input and output from any side, with some rather intelligent filtering for machines requiring multiple inputs.
    Although, they do have the annoying tendency of sometimes allowing excess input to flow into the output... (Cough cough GREG cough)

• Gregtech machines accept input and output from any side, with some rather intelligent filtering for machines requiring multiple inputs.
    Although, they do have the annoying tendency of sometimes allowing excess input to flow into the output... (Cough cough GREG cough)

*cough* *cough* that was a fixed Bug *cough* *cough*