[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• LOL!
    You know that most of the players using GT are using mods such as GraviGun, and so ... have easy resin farm ? So to most of the players, resin and sand have the same value :p

You know they're also using EE3?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• EE3 users are not gregtech-users to me. That's like... Using nuclear reactor and wooden sword.

Anyone has the link to the latest stable ic2 and Gregtech builds? tryiung to assemble an 1.5.2 client with mods...

• EE3 users are not gregtech-users to me. That's like... Using nuclear reactor and wooden sword.

<- GT user who has never used gravity/portal gun. They are either tedious to use or just plain cheats :)

Anyone has the link to the latest stable ic2 and Gregtech builds? tryiung to assemble an 1.5.2 client with mods...

What about the first post? Seems stable enough even though it has blocks in there that most likely don't work yet (multiblock generatos) but as you can't craft them it shouldn't matter at all anyway.

• Whoever got the brilliant Idea of making Plate Recipes using the Hammer. Congratulations, GregTech just got a bit harder due to adding Metal Hammer + 2 Ingots = 1 Plate and additionally removing some Recipes, which previously were possible with Ingots, but now must have Plates.

• This error appears on server but not on client with 3.08a version.

Also, no gregtech.log on server.

• You know they're also using EE3?

... I told that because Cubcraft has GraviGun (which I hate for ...) but not EE3. The question is: can Greg be considered as a GregTech user ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Whoever got the brilliant Idea of making Plate Recipes using the Hammer. Congratulations, GregTech just got a bit harder due to adding Metal Hammer + 2 Ingots = 1 Plate and additionally removing some Recipes, which previously were possible with Ingots, but now must have Plates.

Derp =), that should be for metal hammer, but some metals are soft enough for that i believe. Actually any are, if you heat it (to make it softer)
    How about making rubber hammer a lethal joke weapon? by my previous idea.

PS: I may say some non-sense depending on my level of awareness/sleepyness =)

That means conveyor belts got more expensive (if you don't have the plate bender)...
    Also it has a tiny positive point, allows you to craft plates for early stuff.
    Greg, can you please make the crafting recipe for plates, using metal hammer, to make the anvil "repairing" sound?

Also, where can I find changelogs without fishing throughout 700 pages of stuff?

http://gregtechcommunitywiki.wikispaces.com/Changelog

• Thanks for the response. I hadn't seen anything on the changelog. I'll add that note to the FTBWiki. :Canning Machine:

GhostPlanet.tv - Streaming Anime (Claymore, Texhnolyze, Attack on Titan), recent Animated Shows (Archer), movies and major live action shows (Thrones, Spartacus).

The post was edited 1 time, last by PotatoSamurai ().

• V3.08b:
    Fixed another Server Issue.
    Added Plate Recipes using 2 Ingots and a Hammer.
    Changed several Recipes to use Plates instead of Ingots.
    Made the Bronze Casing (both Forestry and GT) be Tier 0 instead of 1, like Brass Casing.
    Still didnt finish all of the Multiblocks. I always get new Ideas, which basically have to be implemented for the first run.

Yay! Now we can smash ingots into plates, which makes sense as a tier 0 way of beginning an industry.
    Can you add huge coal-like deposits of Uranium, countered with extremely complex isotope refining and more sensible breeder reactions in the next major addition, by any chance?

That means conveyor belts got more expensive (if you don't have the plate bender)...
    Also it has a tiny positive point, allows you to craft plates for early stuff.
    Greg, can you please make the crafting recipe for plates, using metal hammer, to make the anvil "repairing" sound?

And can you make the hammer plate-making require an anvil? And metal armours requiring mostly plates?

• With 3.08b

[STDERR] Unknown Key for Unification, Typo? ingotSolderingAlloy

Also, you are reporting incorrect version in below line. (every other mod seems to report their actual version)

[FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] The mod GregTech_Addon accepts its own version (MC151)

• Hmmm i usually play FTB Mindcrack, and swapped to a dedicated Ultimate
    recently around the same time mindcrack got updated with the plate
    bender (MC 1.4.7).

I like those changes, especially the plate
    bender, how ever im kind blown away with the need for silicon plates for
    the fist tier of solar panels. Why wasnt there chosen for something
    slightly more senceable like electrum plates or invar plates
    oresomething that kind of fits with the rest of the tier range of the
    mods.
    I dont see why i have to have a industrial electrolyzer (or
    centrifuge) and a industrial bast furnace to start making the first tier
    solar panels. I could see how this would be nice to include further
    down the line of tiers but why for the first tier. Dont see the reason
    why i need to make geothermal generators to get to the first solar
    panels it just doesnt make any sence to me.

Sorry to waste your
    time, just though i should mention this as i have grown to be a big fan
    of the gregtech hard mode, and this is kind of killing it for me. I hope
    this has already changed in the newer version for 1.5.X, and if not i
    hope its going to be considerd to slightly changed the first step into
    the panels to not require the end game machines but something else more
    inline with it, if not again sorry for wasting you time.

• So I informed the FTB community/Forums about the recent plate-based changes.
    No-one seems particularly happy :P

Not quite as... Violent reaction as I was expecting, but little/no positive views.
    It has only been like 10 mins I guess...

Edit: Well I guess there was, from GPuzzle, this...

HOLY SHIT GREG STAHP RIGHT NOW
    GREG
    FOR GOD'S SAKE
    HAVE MERCY
    ON ALL OF US
    NOT IN ONE'S MISTAKE
    DO NOT FORCE US TO EITHER ADVENTURE TO DEATH/MAKE AN INDUSTRIAL BLAST FURNACE TO GET A FREAKING MACERATOR!
    PLEASE
    HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOUL
    OH LORD OF NERF AND POWER
    PLEASE
    STAHP

Though I am 100% certain he's taking the piss of all the whiners.

• So Gregtech is officially a private mod for friends, like we all assumed?
    Well, now it cannot be criticized by anyone who doesn't agree with his gregoriusness, since we aren't suppose to play the mod.

Hooray!

• So Gregtech is officially a private mod for friends, like we all assumed?
    Well, now it cannot be criticized by anyone who doesn't agree with his gregoriusness, since we aren't suppose to play the mod.

Hooray!

Hmmm, not really. What doyou think configs are for ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• People who don't get duel chunk reset with the recommended ftb setting with a standard TE/RP/barrel sorting system on one chunk and IC2/gregtech+nonactive soulshard blazetrap on the other?

People who don't leak 7 worlds using the Overworld, Nether, The End, and twilight forest?

People who don't crash the game via bag in a consistent manner?

People who can't overheat their computer with Google chrome [gmail][facebook]9x[tvtropes] combos?

People who get soliter on their computer as default?

People who get a text document software on their smartphones as default?

People who really, really don't want to touch anything that they aren't sure about?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Eliav24 ().