[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• It has three different modes and requires EU (max 32EU/t). Can you explain how you set it up and what seems to be the problem? :)

Found the Bug in the Player Detector. It only sets the Redstone Signal when a Player is close, meaning that if you go away quick enough the Redstone stays. I fixed that for 3.10a.

• Oh... I found some rubies in a desert yesterday. I assumed the chunk was generated with an older build. Nice!

I love Gregtech! :D ... most responsive dev evar :D ... btw: stick to your nerfs - even other mods. Don't care about whiners and people who release anti-Greg mods. For me this was overdue for a long time. Some mods just try to be popular by giving players ridiciulous and gamebraking features.

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• Author of Redstone In Motion

Known for his hate against MCF, his standard 256x textures and his (slightly) overpowered stuff.

Don't forget he is also deeply worried about the implosion of MC modding community as modders become more and more self-centered and protective and actively working against the player community.

He also added a way to render blocks in MC consisting of tens of thousands of polygons without significant slowdown and generally being critical of how horrible vanilla code is :)

• Lol, you will love 3.10a. I changed tons of Vanilla (and vanilla alike) Recipes regarding usage of Tools and Plates.

Is it intended we can only use a non-electric tool in the recipes (in current latest version, at least)? It would be nice if we could use electric ones too. Feels weird to run around with high-tech electric wrench and still have to use "manual" ones to build machine boxes.

• Hi Greg,
    you overwrote the recipe for the Electric Wrench.

I tried to build a GraviTool from Gravitation Suite v1.9.3 but it doesn't work.

It uses an Electric Treetap, Electric hoe and an Electric Wrench.
    I figured out, that the wrench still uses the original IC2 wrench ID.

Could you fix that? (possibly overwrite the Gravitool recipe as well?!)

• Is it intended we can only use a non-electric tool in the recipes (in current latest version, at least)? It would be nice if we could use electric ones too. Feels weird to run around with high-tech electric wrench and still have to use "manual" ones to build machine boxes.

Not that intended. The current Problem (I know how to fix that, and it will be fixed for 1.5) is just that you could use a discharged Tool for crafting, that's why I didn't register it at the OreDict for the Recipes.

Hi Greg,
    you overwrote the recipe for the Electric Wrench.

Try to craft it upside down for that Case. I added a Recipe, which yields the IC² Wrench when doing that. If you dont have that Recipe then Update.

• A few weeks ago, I posted a comment asking if you could properly name the gregtech block files. It got ignored. I tried making a patch for my texturepack that night, but broke my head at the amount of numbered files instead of logically named ones. I'm currently unable to find the blocks I want to texture in the mess you made.

My original post is here

• A few weeks ago, I posted a comment asking if you could properly name the gregtech block files. It got ignored. I tried making a patch for my texturepack that night, but broke my head at the amount of numbered files instead of logically named ones. I'm currently unable to find the blocks I want to texture in the mess you made.

My original post is here

I just found the troll face in there. Priceless :D Sad for you, though :(

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

My original post is here

Do you know how hard it is to actually name 384 Files "properly" and the adjust the Code to follow that ridiculous request!?!

• Found the Bug in the Player Detector. It only sets the Redstone Signal when a Player is close, meaning that if you go away quick enough the Redstone stays. I fixed that for 3.10a.

Not that intended. The current Problem (I know how to fix that, and it will be fixed for 1.5) is just that you could use a discharged Tool for crafting, that's why I didn't register it at the OreDict for the Recipes.

Try to craft it upside down for that Case. I added a Recipe, which yields the IC² Wrench when doing that. If you dont have that Recipe then Update.

Hey, Will be 3.10a for 1.6.2?

• Do you know how hard it is to actually name 384 Files "properly" and the adjust the Code to follow that ridiculous request!?!

How hard would it be to dump a simple text file containing number-name pairs? Not perfect but would make lives easier for texture artists.

• Do you know how hard it is to actually name 384 Files "properly" and the adjust the Code to follow that ridiculous request!?!

What if I provided you with renamed files and you adjust the code? You would need to change it for 1.6 anyway

• I would not need to change it for 1.6 at all. I was intelligent enough to put the Filepath into a seperate Constant, so I would basically only have to change one single Name. Not to mention that copypasting File Names into Code is a real Pain. Guess why I took the Number route. I just have to write "for (int i = 0; i < 96; i++)" and a generic Folder Path (which also contains said Constant above) to put the Icons into a Array.