[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I tested it multiple times, and I got just one unusable Ghost Pumpkin and that only in the special NEI Creative Mode, and after that I wasn't able to pick the Pumpkin up from the Slot, as it glitched away from my Mouse.

I know i shouldn't be fueling these things, but how about adding extra texture rendering to the players similar to the Hat mod does ?
    So it wouldn't be an item, and can't glitch.
    At its best you could make someone have a texture overlay and look completely weird or even invisible.

I would like if we had special extra rendering, some fancy particles that ressembles the use of electricity.

Edit : Is there any way to translate item.component_ID from configs, to actual ingame name ?
    174 users lol

• From a Player PoV. If there is incompability with GregTech and Tconstruct, then Tconstruct is going off.
    No alternatives here since IC2 is a pile of radioactive garbage without GregTech and his attempts to balance out the EE-like mechanics of Ic2

• Since GregTech has NEI support in-built, i think Greg will probably wait until it is released to properly update GregTech.

• Greg, you could at least look at mDiyo's code and figure out where he circumvents your change, instead of making wild guesses as to where it is...

• Regarding Fusion Reactor Energy Insertion Block.
    The tooltip states it can only accept MJ and Steam upgrades, although it also accepts RS-Cell and Steam Tank upgrades ,aren't these considered "B" flag, aka battery ?

• st

this is total bs because mc doesnt even touch the world folder, nor the world.dat in the phase greg crashes the game

stop trying to defend greg. he is the one in the wrong not mdiyo

• I think most reasonable people would consider "crashing the game" to be a order of magnitude worse than "changing a recipe".

As i just said, thats also your opinion.
    Mine is that greg responded to mdiyo's offense "appropriatelly", regarding to his previous behavior.
    That discussion is over, no one is right or wrong, they maybe were childish doing those things , but we are not in place to judge them.

If you really think one of them (Greg in your case), you have the right to not keep using his mod, if you dislike his behavior that much.

• So now I can't use both "GregTech" and "Tinker's Construct" because of both of their bickering? Well, that f*cking sucks cause I want to make my own goddamn modpack, and now I can't cause of this bullshit.

This crap is so goddamn childish and moronic.

• Considering both sides affected the users, I think their judgement does indeed matter.

The prevailing opinion I've seen on reddit, the FTB forums, and about 50/50 here is that crashing a user's game is never acceptable. Greg still says it's "harmless". That's an issue that rightfully worries some people who would otherwise have played Gregtech.

• So now I can't use both "GregTech" and "Tinker's Construct" because of both of their bickering? Well, that f*cking sucks cause I want to make my own goddamn modpack, and now I can't cause of this bullshit.

This crap is so goddamn childish and moronic.

Currently you can.
    Both mods will start with each other, they are just not playing nice to each other regarding configs and conflicting recipes.

@above : These are also their opinions. I don't care if Greg does not play nice with certain mods, if he thinks those are breaking his own, on purpose.

• As i just said, thats also your opinion.
    Mine is that greg responded to mdiyo's offense "appropriatelly", regarding to his previous behavior.
    That discussion is over, no one is right or wrong, they maybe were childish doing those things , but we are not in place to judge them.

If you really think one of them (Greg in your case), you have the right to not keep using his mod, if you dislike his behavior that much.

Hypothetically, if Eloraam suddenly reappeared, and crashed the game when RP2 and GregTech were loaded together because RP2 has the right to change Tungsten (it had it first), how would you respod?

• Hypothetically, if Eloraam suddenly reappeared, and crashed the game when RP2 and GregTech were loaded together because RP2 has the right to change Tungsten (it had it first), how would you respod?

Abandon RP2, as i already did loooong time ago.
    RP2 is a nice mod indeed, but it is pretty much dead (to me) due the lack of updates and the amount of alternatives, which many of these alternatives (actually improvements) are offered by GregTech.

• Abandon RP2, as i already did loooong time ago.
    RP2 is a nice mod indeed, but it is pretty much dead (to me) due the lack of updates and the amount of alternatives, which many of these alternatives (actually improvements) are offered by GregTech.

But would Eloraam's hypothetical actions be in the right or wrong?

• But would Eloraam's hypothetical actions be in the right or wrong?

Not my right to judge if she is right or wrong.
    Of course i wouldn't like if she had done such a thing, and would try to get both modders to solve that issue, however if that issue would be unsolvable, i would still prefer GT over RP2.
    I'm not defending anyone, nor trying to force my opinions on others, like many here does try to.

• Not my right to judge if she is right or wrong.
    Of course i wouldn't like if she had done such a thing, and would try to get both modders to solve that issue, however if that issue would be unsolvable, i would still prefer GT over RP2.
    I'm not defending anyone, nor trying to force my opinions on others, like many here does try to.

Oh come on. We as human beings have a right to judge the actions of other human beings. It's the principle that makes concepts like right and wrong work. It's the basis of every judicial system. You can't not judge.

• So guys and girls. Give me a rundown on 1.6 :) I have not touched mods since 1.5.2 and looking for a rundown of whats ready maybe whats not ready might be shorter etc. Looking get back into playing ;)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.