[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I hear you have plans for storage cells for it and monitor and etc. But yeah sending a single not actually any kind of physics and moving parts is amazing!

Storing liquids in ME network (so you don't have to build freaking huge tanks or the freaking expensive quantum tank) would be nice.

Fluid export bus, with a slot to place any container item to output stored liquid into the adjacent inventory (if supported), otherwise it doesnt work

Edit : @guy with permgen crash : Too many mods causes minecraft "secondary" memory to run out, so you have to increase it by changing that permgen config.
    I have to use 256 MB for my MC to run...

• I have this issue aswell but for me ICBM caused it, the second I installed it ever time an ICBM item is visible in the NEI with others it glitches out random other items though I don't care enough to persue a fix as I have bigger issues to fix first.

You may not know that , but i have those issues with icbm , gregtech , Thermal Expansion , Electrical expansion ,flan's mod and railcraft, but i see some items/blocks in theese mods , but only some of them :( i didn't have it before using GT

• Storing liquids in ME network (so you don't have to build freaking huge tanks or the freaking expensive quantum tank) would be nice.

Fluid export bus, with a slot to place any container item to output stored liquid into the adjacent inventory (if supported), otherwise it doesnt work

Edit : @guy with permgen crash : Too many mods causes minecraft "secondary" memory to run out, so you have to increase it by changing that permgen config.
    I have to use 256 MB for my MC to run...

I think it should be a bit expensive to store it just the start cost but yeah I hate big tanks. Lagggggggg

Also the memory thing 128 should be more then enough. I think the issue for most is it's default 64 and people with a crap ton of mods are now just hitting issues. So you should be fine with 128 unless your overdoing it.

It's always best with Java not to over give it resources or it will be harder on the CPU when running collections.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hunger overhaul, Pams HC. One will make it much much harder and the other will make it possible.
    warning: dont play on hardcore, you will die within 5 minutes.

• To much retarded in the video.
    The whole point of donating is that it gives the author money, I personally don't agree with how she handles requests but she is certainly not a scammer. Besides, its a good mod, been using it since 1.2.5 (thanks neceros ^^) and its not a "pay to use this mod". Its the same as if she didn't have the reward thing, but instead, by donating you also get something more then just a quick dose of dopamine to the brain.

• I personally don't agree with how she handles requests but she is certainly not a scammer.

I feel like it's no different from any other modder using their mod the way they want. To everyone who demands changes from Greg, I respond "This isn't your mod. You're welcome to fill up his suggestion thread with shit he may ignore, but he isn't employed to please you." I think it's the same for any modder. People make mods, they're free to do with it whatever they please. If they want to please the people playing with their mods, more power to them. If they want to implement suggestions for money, more power to them.

• I feel like it's no different from any other modder using their mod the way they want. To everyone who demands changes from Greg, I respond "This isn't your mod. You're welcome to fill up his suggestion thread with shit he may ignore, but he isn't employed to please you." I think it's the same for any modder. People make mods, they're free to do with it whatever they please. If they want to please the people playing with their mods, more power to them. If they want to implement suggestions for money, more power to them.

Its more that she justs ignores them instead of saying why she won't use it. a simple: "can't be bothered" would be fine xD Still, do what ever she pleases, Im just there for the mod.

• A good coder and don't be insulted here Greg.. But a Good coder if they wanted to make a lot more in donations could easily do what Pam was doing and make a lot more then their capes that are more of a simple thanks for helping out. Hell As much as Greg and I bump heads he gave me the cape back in the day for free and I was like fuck that he is the guy doing all the work here and I donated right away. That is how you earn respect and get donations.

The way Pam does it would clearly get her a lot more in donations but then again she also sucks at what she does so it makes be just cringe even more...

Even more when it was bone armor or bone tools or something.... Right when I saw that I just though of the 10000000000 Obsidian / Tools tutorial type mods that the little kids release on MCF LOL..

Anyways since then the mods gag her post somewhat since she hit a few ToS issues in that post she had before.

It's like Minecraft servers these days and it angers me so much that my players even try to demand it... Micro Transactions my god.. They want to buy little items and toys and such...

This what I hate because now MMORPG's are also doing it more and more till the point there is no limit and people fall victim to the addictions of buying this shit.

tlr; The world is not fair!

• tlr; The world is not fair!

Correction :
    tldr; Most games became Pay2Win. MMORPGs are just the obvious example.

Some MC servers are included in that thing.
    For example, minecade servers has the "vip" or "pro" packets which gives the player either advantages or special abilities.
    Those are 25 and 45 dollars respectively.

Edit : You can also buy special kits for $5 each and an "unban" on a server (has some restrictions, but that is still kinda unacceptable) for the same value...

• Correction :
    tldr; Most games became Pay2Win. MMORPGs are just the obvious example.

Some MC servers are included in that thing.
    For example, minecade servers has the "vip" or "pro" packets which gives the player either advantages or special abilities.
    Those are 25 and 45 dollars respectively.

WTF! I mean we did VIP and they had a /top command on a world that had no mobs no damage no combat just building / mining LOL. And 3 years ago when in Alpha no plugins/mods etc we had a whitelist that was a 1 time fee of $10 that people got almost 3 years of usage out of it lol.

EDIT: To make it worse my players are demanding more the one time silly stuff sort like unbalanced features for money. I been rejecting them but it seems its that or fuck off no donations for you!

• Greg, Redditors have discovered your ores don't generate in the Biomes O Plenty's Promised Land, though your API seems to indicate that it's intended. The Promised Land isn't one biome, it's a dimension with multiple biomes. Blessed Bog, Majestic Meadow, an Wonderous Woods are the biome names within the Promised Land.

• Greg, Redditors have discovered your ores don't generate in the Biomes O Plenty's Promised Land, though your API seems to indicate that it's intended. The Promised Land isn't one biome, it's a dimension with multiple biomes. Blessed Bog, Majestic Meadow, an Wonderous Woods are the biome names within the Promised Land.

Do you know the Dimension ID on that :) Also where on Reddit do you hang?

• EDIT: To make it worse my players are demanding more the one time silly stuff sort like unbalanced features for money. I been rejecting them but it seems its that or fuck off no donations for you!

$1 for one piece of UUM ? (I'm joking)

Maybe you can give those players some stuff to make them feel "poweful", without interfering much into other's gameplay, like /home command.

• $1 for one piece of UUM ? (I'm joking)

Maybe you can give those players some stuff to make them feel "poweful", without interfering much into other's gameplay, like /home command.

Yeah that has always been my sense of what I would do. More cosmetic stuff like a /hat command lets you place any block on your head lol.

• Yeah that has always been my sense of what I would do. More cosmetic stuff like a /hat command lets you place any block on your head lol.

Or play around with the new /playsound mechanic, allowing them to constantly play a music disc for themselves, without jukeboxes.

• Do you know the Dimension ID on that :) Also where on Reddit do you hang?

The default dimension ID I think is 20, though I change mine to -2 just because it's configurable :P

And the only place I can think to hang on Reddit is /r/feedthebeast, though just like anywhere and everywhere else on that rancid community, the place is full of circle-jerking asshats. I only check up there because I use a few of the same mods in my own modpack and I just like to have a central place to discuss them.

EDIT: I also like reading NoSleep and perusing FolkMetal and MelodicDeathMetal too, though I never post or comment there.

• Fluids eat up each other and even themselves. The Fluid Stuff is really that broken. I mean the Blocks, not the Stuff in the Tanks. Tanks are fine.

BC fixed the bucket bug a few hours ago by adding missing bucket handlers:
    https://github.com/BuildCraft/BuildCraft/issues/1091
    https://github.com/viliml/Buil…3bfe28af93b1ac338ee882cf3

Make sure all your liquids that are placeable in world have the stuff :)

Forge got the liquid eating thingy fixed ~10 minutes ago :P
    https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/pull/692