[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Bug report time.
    Using freshly generated configs with the latest GregTech and IC2.
    If I set everything to true under storageblockdecrafting, I still cannot craft metal blocks back into ingots. It works for gems, not for metals.

Found it and fixed it.

• Greg i have a question:
    Will the new grinder replacement use the new ic2 exp. Grinded ores?

• Im gonna have to do textures for the IC2 crushed ores, no offense to who ever made them but they look terrible ;p

• Not sure if it's bug or a feature in IC2 but I just managed to blow up automatic extractor with an e-net layout like this:

Code
    1. CCCCS
    2. BE S

C - copper cable
    S - semifluid generator
    E - extractor
    B - batbox with its output facing towards the extractor

So extractor got energy in parallel from the cables coming from the generators + batbox. It exploded the moment I placed it.

Using build #70

[edit]

An idea - as bronze blast furnace has lava inside during working and it's open from the top have rain turn the lava int cobble/stone/obsidian. Yes, I know that hand-placed lava isn't affected like that but that "lava" there should technically be a mix of metal+stone.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hoho ().

• I had a similar incident with two MFSUs and a mass fabricator. when I connected the second MFSU, there was a rather large crater.

• I do wish EU/p was back ;p Meh, have to get used to new methods.

Also, i looked in the config, and apparently when you overcharge a mass fab it explodes with the force of a nuke...

• Hi all, I have a problem with crafting "near-depleted uranium cells" My recipe does not work, please help me.

[:Empty Cell:][:Empty Cell:][:Empty Cell:]
    [:Empty Cell:][:Uranium Ingot:][:Empty Cell:]

• Hi all, I have a problem with crafting "near-depleted uranium cells" My recipe does not work, please help me.

[:Empty Cell:][:Uranium Ingot:][:Empty Cell:]

That recipe was removed because it was OP, guess who suggested it :3
    Hint: It was me

• Thank you SirusKing, Who know, there are alternative recipes produce near-depleted cell? "non OP"
    If not, then build a breeder in game does not make sense.
    NEI says, have a recipe for industrial-centrefuge "8 Re-Enriched Cell" but, do not get without "near-depleted cell" What should I do?

• An idea - as bronze blast furnace has lava inside during working and it's open from the top have rain turn the lava int cobble/stone/obsidian. Yes, I know that hand-placed lava isn't affected like that but that "lava" there should technically be a mix of metal+stone.

That Lava is just flowing Lava, which cant get taken by a Bucket. It looks like smelting the Iron into Steel, that is all you need to know. CovertJaguar uses the same trick for his Blast Furnace.

• Depleted uranium cells are SOMETIMES (I think its like a 50/50 chance or something) obtained when nuclear fuel runs out, and breeding it efficiently means you can get a lot more power out of the single uranium ( or make nukes with it), but with the crafting recipe it allowed you not only to get 8x the power from uranium, but up to (what was it, 16/32x or something?) by centrifuging it into thorium.

• That Lava is just flowing Lava, which cant get taken by a Bucket. It looks like smelting the Iron into Steel, that is all you need to know. CovertJaguar uses the same trick for his Blast Furnace.

Thats a nice trick

• That Lava is just flowing Lava, which cant get taken by a Bucket. It looks like smelting the Iron into Steel, that is all you need to know. CovertJaguar uses the same trick for his Blast Furnace.

Understandable. I merely wanted to provide an alternative to the "electric stuff needs roof" that would apply to bronze blast furnace, though with less explosions

• Nothing can really spawn there. You might have noticed that the Prospectors Hammer ability is not working on the Rock there for that reason.

Because its not normal stone I guess?