[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Sirus, don't insult SpwnX, he will ban you. :P

I'm too lazy for that. - thats a joke, giving a warning or banning is very easy, but he doesnt deserve that, for now.
    Edit : I just need to learn the "point" system, and the "help" button doesnt explain. I'm not giving points for nothing.

• Excuse me. I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but searching about it didn't help.

Greg Tech seems to be overriding Extra Tree's lumbermill, which I'm not willing to give up.

Whenever GT is installed, the lumbermill will stop accepting items. Hoppers, chutes, turtles and routers won't help.

I've tried messing with the configs of both mods, to no avail. Is this the case to anyone else?

• Yeah I seem to be having the same problem, any solution?

Edit: if I break/replace the steam pipe, it processes one more item, then stops again

• The tank is full (2000/2000). The golden pipe is also full of steam, and there is a piece of iron ore in it. The same thing happens for all of my other bronze machines. They'll process one thing, then stop.

• So I have a good and a bad message. The good one is, the GUI is now colored like the painted Block, the bad one is, ALL COLORS LOOK EVEN MORE EYE HURTING THAN BRONZE WHEN USED ON BRONZE MACHINES, MUAHAHAHAHA!

I love being listened to, even if I go blind having bright pink machines :D.

• What's with all these new machines?
    If they're from gregtech... What version are they on? I get the impression it's in a 1.6.2 version I might've derped and missed...
    Geez, you stop lurking on the gregtech thread for a few weeks and you get blasted with a bunch of new features you ultimately have no idea what to do with.
    Not that it's bad. I looooove new features ;3

Anyway, about ic experimental and 1.6.2 in general... What are you guys building on? The vanilla launcher? I would use multimc, but 1.6 killed that, and multimc 5 has yet to be released.

• Is it intentional that you cannot grind casserite ore in a sturdy grinder? :)

Bump!

The tank is full (2000/2000). The golden pipe is also full of steam, and there is a piece of iron ore in it. The same thing happens for all of my other bronze machines. They'll process one thing, then stop.

Please keep in mind that the "exhaust" of the machine cannot be blocked by anything and must be facing an air block. It can be turned by using any wrench, though.

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• The new features are from IC² experimental mostly actually ^^

Btw, I'd have a suggestion to buff LESUs:

LESU-Microwave upgrade. Apply it to a LESU control block and it will emits Microwaves. Then apply the Microwave convertor upgrade to any GT machine, and it will consume EUs directly from the LESU control block without cables, but with losses and a limited range. (I thought about 30 blocks and 10/20% losses, as something to power a base without cables). Ofc it would sometime makes some Transformer Upgrades needed.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The new features are from IC² experimental mostly actually ^^

Btw, I'd have a suggestion to buff LESUs:

LESU-Microwave upgrade. Apply it to a LESU control block and it will emits Microwaves. Then apply the Microwave convertor upgrade to any GT machine, and it will consume EUs directly from the LESU control block without cables, but with losses and a limited range. (I thought about 30 blocks and 10/20% losses, as something to power a base without cables). Ofc it would sometime makes some Transformer Upgrades needed.

Standing in front of the microwave emitter should cook any food you have in your inventory, as well as you :P

• I am NOT responsible for that. I dont modify anything from ExtraBeetrees.

Please keep in mind that the "exhaust" of the machine cannot be blocked by anything and must be facing an air block. It can be turned by using any wrench, though.

Um I just realized you need to have the steam vent uncovered people... Try having the back of the machine not clogged by a pipe

B - I - NGO and Bingo was his Name.

• Posted for more compatability: "[INFO] Thingy Name: ganysNetherGlowBox !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information."

From the mod Ganys Nether. It's basically a lamp/torch object

• Really? Including the stuff like steam-powered machines and bronze ones?

No, steam powered machines, the boilers, and the bronze blast furnace are GT, but things like the ore washing plant, radioisotope thermoelectric generator, thermal centrifuge, and some other features are IC2.