[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• We have marble(quarried stone) for calcite, and basalt(abyssal stone) for flint. But BoP redrock to dus would be nice.

• It is just extremly ugly to have the default 16x16 Textures and the 32x32 Textures together. It just doesnt fit to each other, so please Sirus, either stop doing 32x32 or make a Resourcepack for that, because 32x32 is not default.

And those stripes themselves on the Texture are looking really horrible.

Why do you think I am going to do them all 32x ;p

• Another request, add oxygen as a fluid (compressed air cells). It would help me voiding that thing without making extractors.
    Also, oxygen could be used for recipes.

Hmm, AFAIK you can just craft compressed air cells to regular cells.

• En mi opinion...odio el texturas nueva para la MFSU pero me encanta el texturas para la CESU y el MFE.

• I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I got tired of thumbing through the threads after 100 pages. Is there any good tutorials videos for the GT mod? I am not talking LP's but videos that show how to get started and building a starting operation?

• I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I got tired of thumbing through the threads after 100 pages. Is there any good tutorials videos for the GT mod? I am not talking LP's but videos that show how to get started and building a starting operation?

Not really the mod has been overhauled recently, especially early game stuff.

• Hmm, AFAIK you can just craft compressed air cells to regular cells.

I know that, but i want to void "oxygen" to get cells back using a hatch + pump module + void pipe, like i do with all other fluids so i dont have to make an extractor JUST for it.

• Is it normal to need Steel (or Stainless Steel) Machine Hull for a generator? Are we supposed to search for steel in chests to create our first generator? Otherwise I don't see how it is possible to get steel without EU.

• Is it normal to need Steel (or Stainless Steel) Machine Hull for a generator? Are we supposed to search for steel in chests to create our first generator? Otherwise I don't see how it is possible to get steel without EU.

^ Steel now ^

You have to go through Bronze tier, with steam boilers, steam machines... Search for Bronze Blast Furnace and Bronze Plated Bricks.

http://www.youtube.com/playlis…sODMp91p5ujrDC9FYqPDqn7u2
    Edoreld made a bunch of tutorials but hasn't done any since 1.6, unfortunately. That means you'll need to figure all the bronze-age stuff out yourself.