[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Is this any better? I already sent the previous to player but I am sure i can annoy him and TD over the next few days as i adjust everything like the angsty Teenager I may or may not be.

• @above :Now i say : USE A TEXTURE PACK, like he said to me several times :D.

Ahem, a 32x32 Default is bad in general, as it is not comparable with the regular 16x16 Textures, what means that Siruss Stuff needs to be a Texturepack and not the 16x16 Textures.

• I'm not having any problems with it, so i'm fine :)

I want RTG pellets from your plutonium greg.

By the way, your item output is a bit silly, it ignores already existing stacks and always place on the first free slot, which might be causing that glitch with the crafting table.

Edit : "HD" 32x textures fit good the modern industrial where steve is able to give blocks more texture detailing.

• Ahem, a 32x32 Default is bad in general, as it is not comparable with the regular 16x16 Textures, what means that Siruss Stuff needs to be a Texturepack and not the 16x16 Textures.

If you don't look at the top of the new textures, they look pretty similar to Forestry bee hives :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I want RTG pellets from your plutonium greg.

We should be able to get and use plutonium nuggets in the AE matter cannon to make small explosions.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Also, i need a nuclear reactor engineer on my team on Kane's Server (stonelegion.com). Mat?

Lol. I'd like that, but I shouldn't play MC ... anyway, maybe I will, you evil dude knew mentionning Nuclear Reactor would upset my mind xD
    OKAY, with so many arguments, I'm convinced ^^
    I'll try to join on Sunday then I guess :)

@above :Now i say : USE A TEXTURE PACK, like he said to me several times .

LOL. That is well sent :p
    Touché would say some guys ... not to mention French used to say that ... before the revolution I would say :rolleyes:

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Lol. I'd like that, but I shouldn't play MC ... anyway, maybe I will, you evil dude knew mentionning Nuclear Reactor would upset my mind xD
    OKAY, with so many arguments, I'm convinced ^^
    I'll try to join on Sunday then I guess :)

Just a info :
    Currently my team has five players :
    SpwnX, M3gafr3ak, Pelemesh_KO, TuxedoSt3v3, albrittbrat

and none of them seems to know how to deal with nuclear reactors.
    I'm grinding and centrifuging uranium meanwhile.
    What i want from nuclear reactor is not power, is depleted fuel rods (those when centrifuged yields plutonium).

Sirus, if you want to join us, you are invited.

• Greg, adventure mode breaks the placing of scaffolds with left click, wanna fix? :3

Sure, I will join :D I am decent with reactors too.
    In the meantime, I shall be listening to glitch hop. Monstercat <3

Edit: Ah crap, applications and stuff? Anyway I can skip that ;p
    Back to Glitch Hop and FTL.

• I Agree with Greg. 32x32 should be used and stop being a bitch. Besides for ores since you want them to match vanilla.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I Agree with Greg. 32x32 should be used and stop being a bitch. Besides for ores since you want them to match vanilla.

can you update ec on stonelegion to 1.4.0? gotta be asap because fix of a dupe bug :D

What? Greg is against the 32x32 and you say that 32x32 should be used. Contraditory.

Greg, the depleted fuel rod chance is the same as the old "near-depleted" uranium cell or it is 100%?

• Having an issue with a Thermal Boiler + Steam Turbine setup. I'm on version 1.5.2 by the way.

The problem I've run into is when outputting the steam to the steam turbine while also outputting obsidian to that chest. When I first set it up to test, liquiducts were connected to both outputs. The turbine ran just fine that way, but I had no way of getting the obsidian out. I used the Extra Utilities node which takes it out just fine. I then used the screwdriver to set the obsidian output face to Items Only, and the steam output face to Steam Only, but now there isn't sufficient steam to get the turbine running. I can fix it like I did with the lava input by using a Transvector interface, but I'd at least like to know what the problem is with how this is currently working and how it should be set up normally.