[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• mDiyo fails at OreDictionary registration. Don't worry about this (and don't expect Greg to do anything about it either).

I was about to say that. There is even a prefix for sticks (aka Rods), and his Rods would even fulfill all the requirements for the usage of said prefix, as those Rods are made of half an Ingot. (My Information could be outdated, but I think it is still 50% of an Ingot to make a TConstruct Rod).

Crafting Tables (made out of Natura woods)

For that I actually don't have a real Convention. I would have just made a crafting Recipe, which crafts the colorful Workbenches into a regular vanilla one.

People start to register random Stuff at the OreDict without any flags or markers, what these Items are supposed to be. If it is just for the sense of using the OreDict Crafting Handler, then one could register it as "insertmodnamehere:insertitemnamehere" or one could choose a prefix, which is definetly not a Name of one of those random Items out there.

• I'm a bit confused on this Stainless Steel. Just making sure I understand this because of some the NEI issues.

To obtain stainless steel you need Manganese Dust + Chrome Dust + Nickle Dust and 6 Iron Dust.

Now the Manganese Dust is only obtained through the Tungstate ore from the End OR Red Garnet that seems to be pretty hard to actually farm from Rubys I think?

I just wanted to make sure since it seems to now kill all electric tools now since some reason all tools require a metal that they don't use and a few other things that would not use stainless steel at all steel yes but not stainless.

Also Bug Report: I can't convert my used drill fully charged or empty to a Diamond Drill... Instead It seems to want me to craft a brand new one without any charge to use it in the diamond drill recipe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• If you dont wanna go to the End, then go an search Manganese in Dungeons.

Also Bug Report: I can't convert my used drill fully charged or empty to a Diamond Drill... Instead It seems to want me to craft a brand new one without any charge to use it in the diamond drill recipe.

I'll look into that.

• I have
    So now to get drills and electric tools, we need to go to dungeons ??? really GT .... Note that of all the dungeons i have so far found, i have found not a single mangese.

Great way to have people drop GT. (especialy on servers where the end is depleted of ores in notime)

• If you dont wanna go to the End, then go an search Manganese in Dungeons.

I'll look into that.

when was it added into dungeons btw? I really strongly feel that the manganese is a bit over the top. Only because the chrome stuff seems to be already a fair balance and a pretty strong one. That and I think stainless steel is like 10% chromium in RL a good fitting. I would like to argue at the same time that mostly you have nickle and manganese broken for balance hardcore. I mean I'm pretty sure manganese is actually a lot cheaper then nickle and yet we have nickle by the ton on GT.

TO ADD TO THAT GREG! manganese is mostly used because its cheaper then nickle. Yes that is right we could be using nickle instead not both :P So 2 parts nickle 1 chrome makes more sense :P Though sometimes they mix the 2 is it not something like 1-2% manganese not 11% or whatever it ends up being in the recipe?

Sorry, I know you don't like me arguing but I thought I use some more logic this time around and come up with a better compromise.

I think Manganese makes up 1000 ppm and Nickel is 50 ppm. Iron is 4000 ppm Greg... So I should be able to get Manganese a hell a lot better then what you offer us :P

• I believe I have a bug, when I used the cutters from IC2 in your bronze workbench they broke instantly, don't know who's side its on.

Edit: That is I used them on a plate to make wire.

• To add to this who the hell uses a stainless steel chainsaw and drill bits? Son we go Cobalt for that ;)

• I believe I have a bug, when I used the cutters from IC2 in your bronze workbench they broke instantly, don't know who's side its on.

Edit: That is I used them on a plate to make wire.

Same happens with forestry workbench so I believe it's IC2 bug, not Greg's.

• I have
    So now to get drills and electric tools, we need to go to dungeons ??? really GT .... Note that of all the dungeons i have so far found, i have found not a single mangese.

Great way to have people drop GT. (especialy on servers where the end is depleted of ores in notime)

AHEM, you can get it from Tungstate Ore in the End too. Kane just doesn't want people to go to the End at all.

Same happens with forestry workbench so I believe it's IC2 bug, not Greg's.

Wrong, it is a Bug in both, Forestry and GregTech, I just forgot about fixing it.

• Guess its all opinions and sometimes facts Greg. The End. Easy, Unlimited ores just by flying and easy way to iridium. Lava Generators/Nether beyond cheap. Hey still beyond cheap... Just because we play with defaults rules also does not make us a pussy. We were in fact more hardcore then you guys first where we ended up banning certain things to make a challenge. Mind you some of the new stuff you done is great you also lost some sight on actual realism overtime. Like having a ore that is 20 times more common in RL 100 times uncommon in Minecraft and then use 10% of it in a recipe when it's like 1-2% of the entire makeup of the material.

We all have differences don't be always poking at me :P You sometimes seem to not accept criticism and instead harden up in this ball and say I don't give a fuck if it's broken and makes no sense. Since you complained I'm butt hurt now :P Fix up stainless steel and get rid of this stainless steel tools that don't exist really and make them cobalt if you want to add more actual reality to them and lets get this show on the road :P

• Note, Kane, Your modpack may be "hardcore" But mine is impossible playing on "hardcore" (1 life only) There is no doubt about it, Zombies WILL kill you, and you WILL starve to death, and you WILL be tortured by stalking Creepers blowing your stuff up.

• Note, Kane, Your modpack may be "hardcore" But mine is impossible playing on "hardcore" (1 life only) There is no doubt about it, Zombies WILL kill you, and you WILL starve to death, and you WILL be tortured by stalking Creepers blowing your stuff up.

Ever thought about adding http://www.minecraftforum.net/…de-the-beginning-level-1/ ? Seems like a nice thing. There are other mods that make it possible to die in hardcore world but WILL have quite severe side effects if you do.

If you use quarryplus on harder modes that take the assembly table to craft then it can't be GT fault. You are simply missing the non-existent NEIplugins addon.

• Ever thought about adding http://www.minecraftforum.net/…de-the-beginning-level-1/ ? Seems like a nice thing. There are other mods that make it possible to die in hardcore world but WILL have quite severe side effects if you do.

If you use quarryplus on harder modes that take the assembly table to craft then it can't be GT fault. You are simply missing the non-existent NEIplugins addon.

My Death toll by the time I made my first steel was 79.

• SpwnX don't kill me I used your blaze farm :P Also showed it off on my video but that is Episode 20 a bit away :P

It is fine, as long other people dont mess with it.
    Did you like my fancy system to farm rods :D ? {The BC collection part was set by albrittbrat, its not perfect and will leak sometime, gotta fix that soon}

@Greg you should reconsider adding chromite ore.

Edit : DrRed how did you get the pattern storage to get the scan from the scanner?

• @Greg you should reconsider adding chromite ore.

No he shouldn't :D
    Chrome is nice as it is :). Just assume Chrome is rarer on Minecraftia than on Earth, and that's what makes your game enjoyable longer :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• No he shouldn't :D
    Chrome is nice as it is :). Just assume Chrome is rarer on Minecraftia than on Earth, and that's what makes your game enjoyable longer :D

for me chrome is really just tediousness or boredom... he should rather add REAL rare elements where you find tons of an ore, but you get only 2 grams of x thousand tons of ore, just like irl, then you at least have some satisfaction per ton or so, but continiously searchign for chrome makes it boring for me...

greg, add ore filtering! i want minimal sources of rare ores, and minimal = really minimal :D and the nwe need a big multiblock machine (or multiple) for disolving the ore in sodiumhydroxide and other stuff (you regain the NaOH with a machine which splits it up from the ore/shit, or just do it like in real aluminium production, seas full of red mud which have precipitate and NaOH gets filtered out!)

here's a docu about alu production : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDzPEFhL0w :D

• The only thing I really want is greg to catch up with the new features. Work out where his grinding system is going, make GT versions of the machines. Sort out the UUM stuff, and disable the silly IC2 copper + tin = iron recipe, with small piles. That is just silly.