[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Both TileEntity and NEI recipe handler use same function to generate list of all possible recipes. Each time when player look usage or recipe of items mixer recipe handler call this function due to logic error (it use non-static field in recipe handler class for cache, and because NEI each time create new instance of recipe handler, this field is always null).

I don't know why author say that mixer use NEI recipes.

Heyo Mistaqur ! :)

Don't you want make some 'tweak' for NEI to stop my client do 'laggies' everytime I open GUI...? That's annoying. More mods, more laggies :/

I think this resolve somehow AddJavaParams, but... Theres no chance to implement it into 'basic' clients :)

That's impossible 'hold' NEI loaded still with using some amount of memory instead of open gui = lag :/

I think Mixer should be removed. Who using something where you can do recipes with 'energy' and only 2x2 while you can actually this recipes do in craftin' table :D

I can explain real reason of this block. (Don't talkin'bout 'servos').

I'm impressed btw for your Plugins. It could be easier if (and this probably make me new stick - NOOB -) chicken_bones release API's or real SourceCodes.
    Because on GitHub isn't NEI etc. and on BitBucket isn't "DL" button :/

( Need know how it works for my issues ) :wacko: :sleeping:

btw. Have SOME1 idea how works RubberTrees? I'm unable to find somethin' in API's and I really need to know how work 'spot' for Sticky Resin.

I'm soo Noob. Sorry for that :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…aft-Addons:GregTech-Addon
    The Transformer Upgrade causes the Machine to output 4 Packets (if it has an EU-Output) of usually 32 EU/p (128EU/t), and to accept the next Tier of Voltage as Input per each Upgrade, but for the higher Tiers of EU you need the HV-Transformer Upgrade. Charger Boxes don't output multiple Packets, they instead output one 32/128/512/2048/8192 EU Packet depending on Upgrades.

Since TEH_NEW_ENET Machine boxes™ could output only 1 packet, this means for example that it can accept 512EUt and outputs only 128EUt.
    I bet it was done to not blow up the old schemes of guys who was using it as lowering transformer + storage + transporter. (I'm lying, i realy think that you just forgot.)
    But i'll prefer if its output will be the same as input. I hope, i'm not a single with this request.

So, my suggestion is to add a some way to make machine boxes output 1 step upper and equal to input. For example by using soldering iron on the machine box. (Or just force it to be equal input and blow up our bases, it's fun).
    1. It will return lost honor to the Machine boxes™.
    2. It will add a little more sence for soldering iron.

In this point i realised that this packet rule was working on a most of GT energy outputing machines, so just lets assume that a "Machine boxes™" above is an "any GT machine which lowers incoming energy flow since EUnet update".

The post was edited 1 time, last by garkin ().

• Is there any block besides AESU and IDSU which can output as much energy as the HV solar cover generate?

• fuck
    the pumpkin moon wave thing is so fucking hard, me and bubba died about 200 times
    I ended up cheating and setting it to night 5 times on the final wave because we didn't know the wave only ended at dawn, so for about 20 mins we were in a hole dying a second after we spawned and just firing rainbows at the wood things to kill em while we were dead. jesus.

Spwnx, if you want some of the loot we got a ton spares.

• So I was on a Server giving a very nice Interview and showcasing Stuff, and I saw multiple things, which are problematic. The Bug kind of problematic things. The very OBVIOUS Bug kind of things.

People, why dont you REPORT THE ACTUAL BUGS. I found about 5 very obvious Bugs during that Interview. Here the List:
    - Fusion Reactor not actually processing the Recips after eating up the Input.
    - Player Detector doesnt work at all.
    - Distillation Tower not checking for isAirBlock()
    - Advanced Pump only lowering Pipe head if Fluid is below.
    - Overclocked Crop Harvestor not working properly even after inserting Energy Storage Upgrades.

Why did nobody report these? I found it out during a showcase of the simplest Features, of which I thought they would work properly.

• Who actually uses the player detector?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Pretty sure there are either cheaper detectors, better ways of hiding/protecting your base, or people aren't that creative/rich

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• How does it even work? Can you set individual names to be blacklisted? What is its radius of detection?
    Maybe make it a little cheaper so people use it more. I can think of a few uses but meh.

• Maybe make it a little cheaper so people use it more.

A little is an understatement for how expensive it is for what it does

I see this too much.

• Perhaps this as a recipe?
    _I_
    ACA
    _O_

I = Receiver
    A = Advanced circuit
    C = Some casing, aluminium or stainless steel
    O = Transmitter

Makes sense and honestly, with its current cust (just looked it up) for what it does it is just... no....
    I don't even make GT computer blocks other then for the recipes you use it in.

• Guess then people don't report Bugs, 'cause they're too lazy or using that bugs for profit of it, mostly all times.

bada*ses. Wooh, seems to look like I should look if some machines dont have bugs on my server or kill players which won't report it here -_-

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}