[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hello Friends! I am creating a personal modpack for single player on Minecraft 1.6.4, i am mostly finished but I am having trouble with NEI and GregTech. I can see all the recipes for all the mods I have installed when GregTech is NOT installed. But it crashes when it IS installed when I press R or left click for the recipe for say a macerator. I will attach a mod list and pastebin for the error.
    Thanks

Delete industrialcraft-2_1.118.401-lf.jar and use experemental version of IC2.

• Now I need a more updated version of IC2 Nuclear control for 1.6.4. :P

Pretty sure the latest version of Nuclear Control works with 304.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What does the conditional mode of conveyor modules actually do?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Now I am confused on what to use, the first says IC2 couldnt be found, the second says not to use that version in the description of the crash report, and the third just causes a crash report.
    1st: "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with you minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found: IC2 : any
    The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information
    2nd: http://pastebin.com/ksNNQv6q
    3rd: http://pastebin.com/a5ab5qXa

Pretty sure the latest version of Nuclear Control works with 304.

• Now I am confused on what to use, the first says IC2 couldnt be found, the second says not to use that version in the description of the crash report, and the third just causes a crash report.
    1st: "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with you minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found: IC2 : any
    The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information
    2nd: http://pastebin.com/ksNNQv6q
    3rd: http://pastebin.com/a5ab5qXa

Hint for the first one: java.lang.Error: IC2 is incompatible with this environment, use the normal IC2 version, not the dev-deobf one.

I see this too much.

• and your second had hints in too: at condensed_blocks.BaseCondensedBlocks.LoadFrom(BaseCondensedBlocks.java:34)

Blame condensed blocks with its outdated API

I see this too much.

• GoodBye condensed blocks. I'll try using the first without condensed blocks and give you guys reports on the outcome. Thanks for the help so far guys.

Edit: Got the same error, I took the zip file and dragged it into my mods folder. Same message: "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found: IC2 : anyThe file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information"

• Greg, you've got a method of oil production from Nether soul sand (it's even profitable). Will it work with Buildcraft disabled?

• Is gregtech addable to an existing world? I figure I wont be able to get his new cobblestone but I wont hurt for that too much. But there are no mods that add to IC2 and make me wanna go further then I already am. So Im thinking of adding GT back to my world though I figure even just ID wise he'll fight something since Im using 103 mods. @.@ But I cant live without my industrial <insert here>. I miss multi block structures, etc! Id add GT if I could only add in his new machines but meh, you take what you can get.

So will I miss anything outside of cobblestone if I add gt to an exisitng world?