[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hmm...
    IC² has lead ore, which is disabled... I'm too lazy to open MC and check NEI lead dust recipes.

Also, who needs a CESU? From the time i get electricity, i usually jump for the MFE.

• Anyone having an issue with GT Deuterium being OreDict compatible with Binnie's Turpentine? Not sure how to resolve these types of conflicts and all the unificator stuff is false. Turpentine doesn't show up under BinniesCore in DynamicConfig.cfg

Ideas?

• can someone tell me if gregtech changed the recipe for advanced electronic circuit?
    if so how do i get lapis lazuli dust or lazurite dust<---was previous lapis lazuli. I searched nei and the machines needed to get those needs advanced electronic circuits. The only mods i changed was gregtech and ic2 and some otherm inor ones. Hope someone can help me Ty.

• 21:13:01 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-30 21:13:01 [INFO] [STDOUT] Material Name: crystalNiter !!!Unknown Material detected!!!

• Install WAILA and you will find which mod it belongs.
    Although Niter is probably produced by TE as you've mentioned, i recall it from the pulverizer as a byproduct from sandstone.
    I tought NEI plugins showed the oredict names of items and their relations towards other mods.

Niter is saltpeter (KNO3) right?

• Yes it was from TE.

Still cant craft forestry wood stairs...

EDIT:Yes it looks like its the same as saltpeter

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anarack ().

• On GregTech 4.05g, the recipe for iron bars is missing; the only recipe I saw was from factorization. Setting iron.bars to "false" under "recipcereplacements" in the dynamic config obviously turned the recipe back to vanilla, but at least now I can craft them again. Are there any other missing GT recipes?

• Hello,

I just wanted to say I found a bug between applied energistics and GT. They are just not getting along. You will be fine to get to the startup menu, but when you begin to generate the world, all goes downhill. I am running off of 1.6.

• 30 mins before I posted the message so yes.

"version": "4.05g",

Please attach the OreDict.log of your Server/Client, when that happens.

Found out the mods causing it.
    Mekanism and Binnies Extrabees/trees.

Also removing binnie mods solved the issue with

A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!!

Forge log had one of these messages preceeding each wall of "created a list..."

2013-11-30 13:14:02 [INFO] [STDERR] WARNING: BinnieCore attempted to register ingotGold very late at the OreDictionary! Some Functionality may not work as expected! Sometimes registration in Postload is required, but you should always register OreDictionary Items in the Load Phase whenever possible.

• Is it intended that GT Wrenches don't work as Buildcraft wrenches anymore (I just checked, it no longer says so in the tooltip)?
    And as mentioned some pages ago Iridium Neutron reflectors are broken, as they just increase heat and not EU output.

• Alright...but could it be that metadata smelting is broken? Oo When entering any other itemID than vanilla ones, it's adding "Fire" as the input. Like what? Oo

Edit: What the f..

There are 2 Smelting Lists, one of vanilla MC and one added by Forge. Use "FurnaceRecipes.smelting().addSmelting(aInput.itemID, aInput.getItemDamage(), aOutput.copy(), 0.0F);"

*waiting in the shadows*

[Given that I am a Paladin, isn't it a bit ironic that I spend so much time hidden in the shadows?]

Get out of the damn Broom Closet!

On GregTech 4.05g, the recipe for iron bars is missing; the only recipe I saw was from factorization. Setting iron.bars to "false" under "recipcereplacements" in the dynamic config obviously turned the recipe back to vanilla, but at least now I can craft them again. Are there any other missing GT recipes?

Are you sure? It should be 6 iron Rods and a Wrench above (or was it below?).

Is it intended that GT Wrenches don't work as Buildcraft wrenches anymore (I just checked, it no longer says so in the tooltip)?

They should still work. Forge added a hook for that, and I'm using that, like BC does too.

I just updated my GT and I see a message to update my IC2. I'm on 306, I see a 307, and I see a 'failed' 308.

Just how fail is a failed build? Will the update IC2 message go away if I'm on 307 or 308?

Use 307 that's why the Messsage shows up (in case you were still on the Ancient 401-lf the Game would've probably crashed, telling you to update IC² with a Download Link).

I dont know what Player did at 308, but his Build Script failed because of that.

• Hello,

I just wanted to say I found a bug between applied energistics and GT. They are just not getting along. You will be fine to get to the startup menu, but when you begin to generate the world, all goes downhill. I am running off of 1.6.

That is not helpful at all. In what way does "all goes downhill"?

@Wrenches: Known issue

• The Worldgen is a pure GT slowness thing, nothing to do with AE. You can disable the larger Black/Red Granite Spawns (you should leave at least the tiny ones generating).

• Its decent, yes (but what is up? Is that some kind of liquid sorter? :O Perhaps you make each side a slightly different colour?)

me fluid interface, each side is one tank, me network filled/drained etc