[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• ...:D

Casual Rise? Feed The Noob ? :D

Srsly, ppl...

Can someone point me to right direction in "whats wrong with my personal mod pack"?

got legions of "[INFO] GT_Mod: Created a List of Tool Recipes containing 378 Recipes for recycling." with latest version. :(

Thats what i got with all versions > 4.05b(skipped "c" and maybe "d") (this one is working fine).

here is my server log - http://pastebin.com/5wvmdcAJ

FML Log - http://sdrv.ms/18ujVw1

and modlist - http://i.minus.com/iLmrwdgyUxBbw.JPG

server is mcpc+ latest version, but forge server and client doing the same

sry for my english, this is not my native lang.

• ...:D

Well, mDiyo, because greg works on IC2, you'll have to add 10% to his score, which makes it 13% to 7%, so I think he wins :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Not to mention that I don't care about being liked or not. To prove it, I won't add the new, long time demanded, unevitably necessary for any kind of Automation and especially awesome Block I just finished coding, to the next Version.

Oh wait, if I don't add it, I might get a shitstorm of people bugging me about what it was. I better add it, but I must deny something else just to proof my point. How about never doing, lets say, an electric CFoam Sprayer? Adding that would be pointless anyways, but it proves my point quite aswell as the "not adding the Electric [INSERT WHATEVER I WANTED TO ADD HERE]", since both are electric.

• There's no block, its a trick! Run before you get sucked into his little game!

There is a Block, and it is AMAZING(LY useful). It is a combination of an already existing Machine and a really required Feature, which only one other way too expensive (if it would only have that Feature) Machine has (that Machine has many other Features, which justify its expensiveness).

• Well, as much as i like CF, i find rather annoying to use it for building.

I wish there were some blocks like pre-molded concrete blocks, as we have in RL to quick-build some structures.

• GregoriusT,
    The liquid matter in gregtech is already added?
    Whether also there are in game (long ago didn't play normally) multi alloys? For example gold plus bronze and other. (Except an alloy of tin, bronze and iron from IC2)
    Also, where other types to a lens except red, and other types of handles will be applied? It is possible to create blocks with lasers, as in the dead of LaserMod http://www.minecraftforum.net/…59-125-the-laser-mod-v15/
    Thanks.

• Well, mDiyo, because greg works on IC2, you'll have to add 10% to his score, which makes it 13% to 7%, so I think he wins :P

Plus, GregTech is infact an IC addon anyway and so should be added to the ic2 score anyway.

• There is a Block, and it is AMAZING(LY useful). It is a combination of an already existing Machine and a really required Feature, which only one other way too expensive (if it would only have that Feature) Machine has (that Machine has many other Features, which justify its expensiveness).

MJ Pipes? New Multiblock? TELL ME, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.

• Don't let the over-represented casuals in the stats get you down. I bet things would be a whole different story if it was aggregate hours of play-time per mod.

I'm hoping it's a digital tank!

• I'm hoping it's a digital tank!

Now that you've said it, it makes complete sense. Mainly the fact that it was suggested over and over, including by myself, several times and that it is an already existing feature, but extremely expensive.

I just hope the digital tank is able to hold as many buckets the digital chest is able to hold as items.

• Greg, have you thought about adding 1 more developer to "GT team" so he will be finishing some features that you are procrastinating?

• Greg, have you thought about adding 1 more developer to "GT team" so he will be finishing some features that you are procrastinating?

That would be the end of -Greg-Tech.
    Jokes aside, it would be nice, but that would require that person to code similarly to Greg.

• Hey Greg, are there any plans on implementing your items/recipes more into IC2? Like the Mass Fabricator got a recipe change, but not the replicator, scanner, etc. and you can't scan titanium (as an example) in it.