[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Some spam in console is still present. Messages like:
    "2013-12-09 23:50:23 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class gregtechmod.common.items.GT_Vanilla_Hoe with ID 21394 owned by mod gregtech_addon, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!"

Note, NO ITEM and NO BLOCK will survive a 1.7 Upgrade of GT, so this can be safely ignored.

I do another Overhaul at 1.7, which is sorting the Items and Machines much better, so that I have ID Sections for certain Devices.

Greg, is it possible that the GregTech zips begin with a capital G from now on?
    https://twitter.com/slowpoke101/status/410151328808439809

As soon as IC² does that too, and I am not responsible for that. :P

But it is actually just for technical reasons, that I use a lowercased Name. When I zip it up I always just rightclick the Folder which has the same Name as the Package in eclipse, and packages have to be lowercased (as well as most of the Main Filepath for some strange reason).

• Another slightly less upbeat quote from DireNews:

to make it clear for all the people want gregtech, alot of mods are not
    working with gregtech cause there is a fight or something going on
    gregtech does not want to work together with alot of mods so yea

Since when did this happen? "Alot" of mods is a tad bigger than one or two at most.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Since when did this happen? "Alot" of mods is a tad bigger than one or two at most.

This happened since someone forgot how to intelligence check.

I'd say greg does a lot to ensure the mod works with others. Except the mods who want to be ignored by him of course.

• Dammit, I was just going to suggest Nuclear Reactor-specialized Automation Devices!

About the Dire gregtech stuff: How can an alot be made from mods?

EDIT: He also probably doesn't want to leave TiC (even from a little while), considering how he didn't continue ForgeCraft 3. However, maybe he might do a spotlight of it.

• With all these suggestions and ideas people have, they should be a Gregtech add on community, because an add on to another add on is what we really need!

• With all these suggestions and ideas people have, they should be a Gregtech add on community, because an add on to another add on is what we really need!

Are you familiar with FrogCraft?
    While it doesn't technically require GregTech, a lot of what it does is dependent upon it.

• We are using version 4.04z on our server. I found the following small problems. :)

Advanced Pumps: start pumping only with pump cover; I think a user could fill empty cells on the top and remove full cells.
    Advanced Regulator: the blue energy button does not get a toggle behavior like other machines, only a message.

• We are using version 4.04z on our server. I found the following small problems. :)

Advanced Pumps: start pumping only with pump cover; I think a user could fill empty cells on the top and remove full cells.
    Advanced Regulator: the blue energy button does not get a toggle behavior like other machines, only a message.

Unless you can repeat this issue with the latest GregTech (you're more than 10 versions outdated), your bug report will be very likely ignored.

• RELEASE VERSION WITH PRETTYNESS TEXTURES :3333

Make config option so I can disable them :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Collection of the texture packs for Gregtech

http://gregtechcommunitywiki.wikispaces.com/Texture+Packs

Not that many :)

I see this too much.

• Soartex has some very nice GT textures.

I'll add it to the list then :)

I see this too much.