[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Dammit, I was just going to suggest Nuclear Reactor-specialized Automation Devices!

About the Dire gregtech stuff: How can an alot be made from mods?

EDIT: He also probably doesn't want to leave TiC (even from a little while), considering how he didn't continue ForgeCraft 3. However, maybe he might do a spotlight of it.

Forgecraft 3 stopped because not many people enjoyed it, so Dire says.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• The ores should be in WIP, since I need to do one or two more and figure out a way to make the ores that spawn in different rocks look nice :p damn you greg!

• I'll add it to the list then :)

I can confirm that our patch for Soartex is not updated to the new version. We have most items but still working on blocks and such. But this mod is down for a re-vamp soon :)

(I work on Soartex Modded Textures)

• The ores should be in WIP, since I need to do one or two more and figure out a way to make the ores that spawn in different rocks look nice :p damn you greg!

LOOOOOOOL

I happen to like that feature even though to modders/texture pack makers it's a pain in the neck 8o

• Wow, some days when I come on, there are 4 new pages, today, like 7 posts, all about texture packs

You can expect all sorts of random things here, even if those are not directly related to GregTech.
    After all, people easily drift off into the random subjects that comes up here.

• Since when does IC2 add Galena?

IC2 never added Galena. It's GregTech which adds that.

It was originally Silver Ore in around 1.3, then around 1.4.5 it became Silverlead Ore and was renamed to Galena a few versions later.

• So, if you go into Forge ModLoader log, and GregTech log, and Ctrl+F "GT-ERR-01", what do you find?

This can happen due to ID messups, like it happened in my dev environment when I had an ID conflict due to my config behaving like a retard.

• GT-ERR-01

So, if you go into Forge ModLoader log, and GregTech log, and Ctrl+F "GT-ERR-01", what do you find?

this

GT-ERR-01:
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!!
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] Said Item will be renamed to make the invalid Recipe visible.
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] Please check all Recipes outputting this Item, and report the Recipes to their Owner.
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] The Owner of the Recipe, NOT the Owner of the Item!!!
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] And ONLY Recipes which are OUTPUTTING the Item, sorry but I don't want failed Bug Reports.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• GT-ERR-01:
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!!
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] Said Item will be renamed to make the invalid Recipe visible.
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] Please check all Recipes outputting this Item, and report the Recipes to their Owner.
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] The Owner of the Recipe, NOT the Owner of the Item!!!
    2013-12-11 11:58:16 [信息] [STDERR] And ONLY Recipes which are OUTPUTTING the Item, sorry but I don't want failed Bug Reports.

GT-ERR-01

So, if you go into Forge ModLoader log, and GregTech log, and Ctrl+F "GT-ERR-01", what do you find?

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• IC2 never added Galena. It's GregTech which adds that.

It was originally Silver Ore in around 1.3, then around 1.4.5 it became Silverlead Ore and was renamed to Galena a few versions later.

Then why is there Galena and Cassiterite in the FTB Monster pack?
    A guy from StratMav's Twitch Stream said Galena was IC2...hmmm

• Then why is there Galena and Cassiterite in the FTB Monster pack?
    A guy from StratMav's Twitch Stream said Galena was IC2...hmmm

List of mods?

• The type filter works kinda weird. Sometimes when you toggle the item type, the icon gets stuck. Like it's a type that has no entries or something. If you click again, it moves on to the next type of items. Sometimes you need to click several times, as if there are several broken types in a row. The buggy types always appear at the same spot, whether going forwards or backwards through the types(right clicking or left clicking).

I'm guessing it's related to the way the type filter works? I mean, how does it even work. It seems, and certainly looks, way different than the type sorter. Like it searches for different types rather than having a limited selection of them, though my guess is completely uneducated. Any chance the type sorter will get changed to something similar?

Also, worktable recipe templates, purty please? :D
    Seriously, I'd like to say that they should be easier than all those complicated machines, but then I'd be talking outa my butt.

• http://forum.feed-the-beast.co…ole-gregtech-thing.35590/

"However that is not what is preventing us from using Gregtech in any pack. So first is we are at a point now where there are several mod developers that no longer provide any tech support to any collection of mods where Gregtech is involved. This makes the process of tracking down and fixing issues in any pack containing Gregtech a bit of a problem. Second part to the problem is the builds of IC2 that we are using for the packs we are releasing at the moment are not compatible with Gregtech and my understanding is it will remain like this for a bit moving forwards. So even if we wanted to somehow include Gregtech somewhere we couldnt."

Wut?
    (the highlighted sentence especially, but the whole paragraph is a giant wut.)
    What builds of IC2 are they using so that it isn't compatible with GT?

• That is why i said people are stupid.

Edit : You should keep an eye on GregTech and IC².
    If GT doesnt run with IC², it is neither IC² or GT's fault.