[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I'm using Extra Bees and one of the items produces an industrial diamond, but is named "Please check your Log for 'GT-ERR-01'" and I don't know what I'm supposed to be checking to do. I know it says to report it to the mod author, but I'm pretty sure it's probably been reported. Is there any way that I could rename the item so it doesn't show that, or will Inventory Unification do that?

• greg, if i were you i would add a on-default-false debug config option, so people dont see the "check log"-things always. this will only lead to flamewars!

• Using gregtech 4.05p and IC2 Experimental build 329 my problem (that most gregtech platemaking and rodmaking recipes involving vanilla metals are non-functional, barring making plates from 2 iron and a hammer which works fine) has persisted.

I'd say it's all items results that ID or that it's a non-interaction with vanilla or it's a lack of proper gregtech but each time I find a common cause that one recipe with the hammer and 2 metals proves it wrong. And all the recipes work fine SSP, but SMP they fail despite my config being the server's exact copy.

I did have to change all block IDs for compatability

Logs or it didn't happen. And please attach the "OreDict.log" aswell.

greg, if i were you i would add a on-default-false debug config option, so people dont see the "check log"-things always. this will only lead to flamewars!

And then nobody would report any Bug. If you want the Log to be removed, tell its owner to remove the Bug, simple as that. This is the whole purpose of these Logs, or why else do you think would I do that?

• why else do you think would I do that

for general debugging ;P

new idea: method that sends a mail or similar to you when some1 finds that, then you can tell the author, and it doesnt get spammed :;P

• for general debugging ;P

new idea: method that sends a mail or similar to you when some1 finds that, then you can tell the author, and it doesnt get spammed :;P

But his email account will get spammed.

• Hey everyone.

I'm having issues with certain parts of the Gregtech config. I'm trying to prevent osmium ore from being used in the rock crusher, centrifuge, and industrial grinder, because it produces iridium and is very common from some other mods I have installed. However, setting osmium ore to false in the relevant areas of the config doesn't seem to be disabling the recipes.

Is this a bug? What can I do to make sure players can't get tons of easy iridium by grinding this very common ore?

Thank you.

• Not "false", you need to set them to "0" to disable the Recipes.

• Seems overpowered though...

Just less troublesome, because you always had to use a battery to take the energy out then remove it.

Also, it will heavily encourage people to use IC² miners, as people used BC quarries with TE energy cells.