[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Just less troublesome, because you always had to use a battery to take the energy out then remove it.

Also, it will heavily encourage people to use IC² miners, as people used BC quarries with TE energy cells.

Moving power shouldn't be super convenient in my opinion though.

Maybe loose a small percentage of the power when the block is picked up in exchange for being able to carry a large quantity at once instead of using battery items?

(If you want to transport large quantities losslessly there's Railcraft's energy carts, or gregs wireless option of course)

• Greg, bog earth from forestry cannot be mined with a shovel in adventure, should I report this to #forestry?

Forestry doesn't do adventure mode (remember bee hives?) but you can always try.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Bug or Intentional?

This recipe looks "non" nerfed

Which GT and Thermal Expansion versions?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Logs or it didn't happen. And please attach the "OreDict.log" aswell.

In advance, I appreciate any help. Creative tradeomats with iron->rods is serving for now, but I'd rather this is solved.

Find attached the server log from launch until I joined and quit, following an attempt to craft.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ix7oco36dcwl7bf/log.txt

Find attached the OreDict.log in use by the server.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt4cd8h7boen7mw/oredict.txt

May I also request some type of config option to slow the growth (and default yield) of crops? I aim to add difficulty all-round; not only to machines but to food and survival, and the crops growth speed completely nullifies it. I've had to disable the crafting of cropsticks in order to keep it balanced, which is a huge loss since I want to see the new GT crops.

• Bug or Intentional?

This recipe looks "non" nerfed

If you are not ruining latest TE I suggest updating. there was a bug on TE side about this at one point were it did not recognized that those dust are only smelted in the IBF to get their ingot form.
    EDIT: Hey I did quotes right. :D

• Well, one of your Mods intentionally breaks things, because 3 Items are not getting registered to the OreDict at all (even though the Code for that is getting executed). I guess it is TConstruct/Natura causing that just to break Stuff. Try to remove them to see if the Problem persists.

• It means that the EU-storage blocks mentioned keep their charge when picked up with a wrench. Like TE energy cells.

(I assume, I haven't tested that build. But that's what it sounds like)

That always seemed a little silly to me, I don't know why they should keep it D:

To me, it always seemed stupid as hell that IC2 batboxes DIDN'T keep their charge on wrenching. This could just be the me from a year ago talking, but I'm really thinking "Hell yes, it's about damn time!"

• Is there any use for platinum anymore? I used to always use that for my Iridium production but now it can't make iridium, so is it really worth it for anything? (Besides nano saber, energy flow circuit, and other little small items used in the crafting of bigger items)

• Bug: Soldering Iron + Soldering Mteal ( any ) simply doesn't works in maintenance hatches. All other tools are working. Using latest version for MC 1.6.4 .

• Haha alright :P

Is there a good place to start learning all of the new GregTech stuff and knowing how to implement it? I sorta skipped mods altogether on 1.5 so I went from the 1.4.7 Mindcrack/Ultimate Pack to creating my own private one in 1.6.4. There are all kinds of fancy things like electric buffers and I have no idea where to get started with that. I have all kinds of other mods installed, but I really like GregTech so I'd rather use that over something like Buildcraft/Thermal Expansion for item transferring.

• Well, one of your Mods intentionally breaks things, because 3 Items are not getting registered to the OreDict at all (even though the Code for that is getting executed). I guess it is TConstruct/Natura causing that just to break Stuff. Try to remove them to see if the Problem persists.

Would you mind telling me which 3 items? I know for certain Iguana Tweaks tried some funny things with disabling a few crafting recipes (though these were the likes of low-tier hoes) and knowing which items aren't being registered or checking for conflicts on them may help shed light the issue.

• Hey guys, I am curious as to what mods you use witch Gregtech for the coolest survival singleplayer experience.
    If someone comments "I like industrial craft with gregtech" I will value your sarcasm