[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Reading some things about TiC not being compatable with GT, but why so much hostility against Gregtech? I used to think the minecraft modding community was one of the nicest, but it seems when Gregtech is even mentioned... Not so nice anymore. These intentional incompatabilities remind me of one redheaded stepchild of a mod (more the creator than the mod itself) called Better than Wolves. Great mod, but is incompatable with everything because of the author (who is *ahem* you know...) i hope this modding community doesn't become broken and selfish.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Hey guys, I am curious as to what mods you use witch Gregtech for the coolest survival singleplayer experience.
    If someone comments "I like industrial craft with gregtech" I will value your sarcasm

Iguana tweaks and Hungeroverhaul+Pams harvestcraft are pretty fun together >:D

• Would you mind telling me which 3 items? I know for certain Iguana Tweaks tried some funny things with disabling a few crafting recipes (though these were the likes of low-tier hoes) and knowing which items aren't being registered or checking for conflicts on them may help shed light the issue.

nuggetGold, ingotGold, ingotIron (including the reregistration of ingotRefinedIron), blockGold and blockIron (yes I found two more after looking a bit closer). And because of "coincidentially" being vanilla Metals only (and only Metals, other things work perfectly), I think it must be TConstruct causing that, since they somehow depend on those things in a very strange way.

• Another bit of OreDictionary stuff, Greg, from Advanced Solar Panels

2013-12-16 02:36:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: sunnariumPart !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

It appears to register normally in the OreDict.log

AdvancedSolarPanel -> sunnariumPart
    AdvancedSolarPanel -> sunnarium is invalid due to being solely lowercased.

• Additionally:
    In the Thermal Expansion (3.0.0.b9) Induction Smelter, certain Dusts can be smelted that would normally require an Industrial Blast Furnace
    Those dusts are:
    Stainless Steel
    Kanthal
    Titanium
    Tungsten
    Chrome
    Aluminium

All AllowRecipeOverwrite settings in the ThermalExpansion config file are set to true.

• According to Greg's OreDict conventions, it should be "craftingSunnarium" or "itemSunnarium" I think. "sunnariumPart" is wrong as it uses the "itemShape" format and "part" is not a valid shape in GT I think.

Still can't get why "crafting" cannot be shortened to "craft" though. "part" also makes sense too, since it's a part used in crafting.

• Yes, the Smelter auto-scans once again and adds all ores and dusts automatically. There is a new IMC call in b9+ called SmelterBlastOre. I'll get the template up on the website, but basically it flags an oreType as being a "blast furnace" metal. In this case, the normal Sand + Dust recipe will be replaced with Pyrotheum + Dust.

There is no option to remove the recipe outright at this time, as Pyrotheum Dust is pretty darn expensive just to smelt some dust.

• Greg, please explain what these errors are about, where do they come from and how to fix...
    Is that because I derped OreDict-naming or what?

You did something wrong on oredict, that is true, according to the error. There are logs about it, search for oredict log file.

• Greg, please explain what these errors are about, where do they come from and how to fix...

Is that because I derped OreDict-naming or what?

You used an Item which has been registered at the OreDict directly, forgetting to copy it before usage as Recipe Output. Just call .copy() at your Stack before setting stackSize and making it a Recipe Output.

Yes, the Smelter auto-scans once again and adds all ores and dusts automatically. There is a new IMC call in b9+ called SmelterBlastOre. I'll get the template up on the website, but basically it flags an oreType as being a "blast furnace" metal. In this case, the normal Sand + Dust recipe will be replaced with Pyrotheum + Dust.

There should be a File in the TE API itself (is that the right Link?) containing all the Intermod Communication, so that one knows how all the Functions are called.

• can we get support with the new omniwrench from redstone arsenal? (TE's Powered Tools)? or is it something that TE have to add themselves? the wrench works on IC2 machines, would be convenient if it would work with your machines greg :)

• Why would you want to breed cacti? Water is avaible infinite anyway, green dye is easily obtained by standard cactus farming and I don't think adding yet another plant to breed with would make the unpopular anyway system any better.

But its cactus.
    Everybody loves cactus.

• can we get support with the new omniwrench from redstone arsenal? (TE's Powered Tools)? or is it something that TE have to add themselves? the wrench works on IC2 machines, would be convenient if it would work with your machines greg :)

I don't use the Rotation API of Forge, because it would cause Issues with certain Tools, such as Hammers and Crowbars (which are not supposed to rotate my Machines at all, since they have other purposes).

Hey Greg, can you moan at forestry to use adventure mode correctly?
    https://bitbucket.org/sengir/f…locks-cannot-be-broken-in
    If anyone wants to help out, be my guest. They haven't even seen it yet, and they may just ignore it, but it might help draw attention.

They will ignore it anyways, I guess.

• We can try? If we get quite a few people asking for it, what can they say, no? (probably).
    Trying won't kill us :P

You'd be surprised how angry Sengir can get :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.