[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• What is so annoying about the silent bleep Sound of the OD Scanner for my own two Scanners? Do you spamclick it?

Yes. I often find myself having to. Especially the debug scanner when I'm waiting for things to happen. :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• @Testing 4.06d:
    From what I've done, plates don't go on item ducts (which I wasn't sure if they were meant to or not), GT machines don't auto output into item ducts, item ducts can't extract from GT machines in extraction mode, GT machines won't even auto output into item ducts which are in extract mode and with the output side facing the item duct. Seems pretty broken :P
    I'll try on the next patch

@Next 4.06d:
    Items now go into item ducts (which are receiving redstone or got pneumatic servo to change them to work without) if:

• GT Machine's auto output is facing an item dust in either mode
    • Item dust facing an GT machine side in extract mode

Items prefer to go out from the side which is the GT auto output side, the back, the right side of the machine, then the top, then the left hand side and finally the bottom.
    Plates still don't go on item ducts. Are they meant to?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Chocohead ().

• JESUS CHRIST MACHINE SOUNDS ARE ANNOYING I MIGHT MAKE AN ASSEMBLING MACHINE JUST FOR MUFFLER UPGRADES GAWD.

This is a very evil marketing Strategy.
    1. Make something annoying.
    2. Create a seperate Product removing the annoyingness.
    3. Sell it for a very high price.

I think I failed at Step 3, because thats just a Metal Plate + 2 Wood Dust. But at least I got you to create an Assembling Machine.

• @Next 4.06d:
    Items now go into item ducts (which are receiving redstone or got pneumatic servo to change them to work without) if:

• GT Machine's auto output is facing an item dust in either mode
    • Item dust facing an GT machine side in extract mode

Plates still don't go on item ducts. Are they meant to?

Items go only into ItemDucts if there is any Space for them to go, so if there is no space for Plates, they will ofcource not be ejected. There is nothing special on Plates.

Also I was talking about my Machines Autoejecting Items BY THEMSELVES, meaning no Redstone or Servos at all.

• This is a very evil marketing Strategy.
    1. Make something annoying.
    2. Create a seperate Product removing the annoyingness.
    3. Sell it for a very high price.

I think I failed at Step 3, because thats just a Metal Plate + 2 Wood Dust. But at least I got you to create an Assembling Machine.

Fair enough. I was going to need to make one, but I don't even have a good powergen yet, its just two generators. So I'll have to make that...
    You enjoy this, don't you :P

• Also I was talking about my Machines Autoejecting Items BY THEMSELVES, meaning no Redstone or Servos at all.

Yeah, they do that alright. BUT, only if the item duct is on extract mode and either receiving redstone or with a servo which makes them work without. Item ducts need a redstone signal to work in extract mode, otherwise they are ignored. A servo means you can change it so they don't. Look at screen shots I attached to show, the first is the machine's GUI and only the last one actually extracts the item from the machine.

TE has a wierd preference on which side item ducts extract the items on their own.

• Yeah, they do that alright. TE has a wierd preference on which side item ducts extract the items on their own though. Item ducts also need a redstone signal to work in extract mode, otherwise they are ignored.

Sorry your Sentence is confusing, since you have put those two responses a bit too close to each other.

Did you mean "Items get ejected from GT Machines WITHOUT the use of the ItemDuct-Extraction-Mode"?

Also GT Covers are ofcourse NOT supposed to be on ItemDucts, how the fuck would that even be possible? (I know how my Code is in that regard, and it is pretty messy)

• Sorry your Sentence is confusing, since you have put those two responses a bit too close to each other.

Did you mean "Items get ejected from GT Machines WITHOUT the use of the ItemDuct-Extraction-Mode"?

Also GT Covers are ofcourse NOT supposed to be on ItemDucts, how the fuck would that even be possible? (I know how my Code is in that regard, and it is pretty messy)

Yeah, I re-worded it to make a little more sense and attached pics. See my post above :)

To clarify: Item ducts need to be in extract mode for the GT auto-output side to actually automatically output into them.

MORE STUFFS - Item ducts ignore GT auto-output sides in favour of their own prefered taking. See screen shot. Gonna test with pre 3 first.

Images

I see this too much.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Chocohead ().

• Did you test with Version pre-3?

And would it work with Extraction Mode + No Signal nor Servo? Because my Machines are supposed to Output BY THEIR OWN, without the Duct doing anything, no pulling or something like that.

• Be careful when you edit when addressing greg. I was once looking for a plugin, asked greg where it was, and right after i asked i found it. I edited my question to say something else and then he went all caps.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Be careful when you edit when addressing greg. I was once looking for a plugin, asked greg where it was, and right after i asked i found it. I edited my question to say something else and then he went all caps.

Yes this can happen. Especially while I am online.

• And would it work with Extraction Mode + No Signal nor Servo? Because my Machines are supposed to Output BY THEIR OWN, without the Duct doing anything, no pulling or something like that.

On pre 2 no, going to test with pre 3.

EDIT - nope, still needs TE item duct to suck itself. GT auto output does not go into item ducts, it is the item duct taking from the machine itself.

I see this too much.

• Speaking of automation, I think you mentioned a while back that ranslocators will be getting replaced by filters eventually. Or was it sorters but translocators will be getting deprecated anyways?...

Regardless, does that mean an item blacklist/whitelist toggle for filters? They are inferior to plain translocators in that way.

• @GT pipes with TE item ducts

What I've found:
    TE to GT: Works fine
    GT to TE: GT pipes don't register item ducts as inventories so items get stuck in first pipe, which can be taken out by putting an item duct in powered extract mode to take it out.

So Greg's pipes can take from TE pipes, but not the other way round.

I see this too much.

• If this didnt fix it, then please attach the GregTech.log File of that run to your next Post.

Yes sir :D

Nope, still nothing. Attached my setup as well.

Images

Files

• GregTech.log

(65.01 kB, downloaded 101 times, last: )

I see this too much.

• Yes sir :D

Nope, still nothing. Attached my setup as well.

Using Unidye I see, good work comrade.

EDIT: Well I wanted to go try and test it too so I could do something productive with my post, but now that it's of no use :D

• Another thing, does the electric crafting table autoinput even work? I stick a chest with materials on the green side and it won't import them to the item buffer.

Also, when put in dust mode, it sometimes outputs the tiny dusts without crafting them into normal dusts.