[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Yeah i thought they were two seperate errors now i realise theyre the same,great then i'll pass it on to him, i call his mods mini gregtech, the ones that make challenge more interesting lol :D :P

Thanks!

• Is there a way to separate gunpowder into its three component?

Oh, and don't anyone tell greg, that you can smelt Stainless Steel in a TE induction smelter...
    Try NEI, it is a very useful tool for showing you recipes Ingame.

• Quick question is there a way to enable steel dust smelting, if so what is it and were is it.

You'll need Industrial Blast Furnace for that. Expensive,

• To bad looks like i cant use UE for early game stuff... unless greg adds a config for it

• Already checked the NEI with no luck, guidance will be appreciated.

If NEI doesn't show you a recipe for it, it's probably not possible. Besides, why would one need to separate Gunpowder?
    EDIT: there is no way to separate gunpowder, by the way.

• If NEI doesn't show you a recipe for it, it's probably not possible. Besides, why would one need to separate Gunpowder?
    EDIT: there is no way to separate gunpowder, by the way.

Saltpeter Dust.

• You can also use the bronze blast furnace. It only takes two (char)coal, too.

Unless you mean enable steel normal furnace smelting? There is a section pretty early in the DynamicConfig (unless it's changed in recent versions, haven't regenerated in some time) called blastfurnacerequirements. Turn the boolean for steel to false. At least that should be it. If this is the case, with all due respect, you disgust me...

Edit: This thread moves very fast sometimes...

Edit2: Also, railcraft's blast furnace.

The post was edited 2 times, last by okaolias ().

• You can also use the bronze blast furnace. It only takes two (char)coal, too.

Unless you mean enable steel normal furnace smelting? There is a section pretty early in the DynamicConfig (unless it's changed in recent versions, haven't regenerated in some time) called blastfurnacerequirements. Turn the boolean for steel to false. At least that should be it. If this is the case, with all due respect, you disgust me...

You can also use the bronze blast furnace. It only takes two (char)coal, too.

Well good sir I was mainly asking if there was a way to do that because 1 I wanted to use UE early game, which Gregtech makes it all but impossible to do.
    2nd I really didn't want to go through the bronze age for the 3rd TIME THIS WEEK!
    Edit: quotes...

• Is there a way to separate gunpowder into its three component?

No, and that is for a good Reason. Gunpowder can have many different mixtures, such as the Sulfur + 2 Saltpeter + Coal one, or the same with Charcoal, or the 4 Redstone + 5 Coal one, or (even though I disable it per default) the 8 Sulfur + 1 (Char-)Coal variant or with whatever Components Creepers produce that Stuff.

Why do I have a manually added reverse Recipe for Glowstone again?

• Greg, is it possible that, when in the Maintenance Hatch GUI, the uses of the tools are added to the tooltips. Like NEI Plugin adds fuel information in Engine GUIs.

EDIT: You can also take changing Forestry Bronze recipe off the mod changing list from the OP.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DrRed ().

• Greg, is it possible that, when in the Maintenance Hatch GUI, the uses of the tools are added to the tooltips. Like NEI Plugin adds fuel information in Engine GUIs.

EDIT: You can also take changing Forestry Bronze recipe off the mod changing list from the OP.

No, because "Superman-style smashing ingots together" is still nerfed. (To 1 without nerf and 2 with nerf).
    Mixing dusts makes 3.
    Alloy smelting makes 4.

• If you do it at forestry worktable you are still superman smashing 3+1=4

Forestry should REALLY add a hammer or a dust mixing recipe.
    My hands are not hammers, y'know forestry?