[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• No, just remove the mod from your mods folder. Generate a new world, because your current world will have invalid blocks in it due to GT worldgen.

It'd be great if this were true, but it's not for me. The game was working. I removed GT. Now the game crashes on start up. I don't even get to the MC title screen.

• Can you add config options for the Diamond drill and the Forestry bronze?

The post was edited 1 time, last by GregoriusT: Temporary ban for asking for already existing Configs. And for not watching the Font size ().

• The problem here is that most ways of creating additional dragon eggs are ludicrously easy, so you can spam siphons for infinite energy if there's a lower cap. If total throughput is capped then it's pointless to place more because EU returns decline exponentially.

Well since GT already record the name of the owner, why not limit them to 1 per person? Maybe a config for that?
    I know I always have tons of those energy siphons lying around because they are so cheap to make!

1. what?
    2. font size?
    3. did you read the line in "IMPORTANT STUFF" about requesting configs that already exist?

Excuse me sir, but can you ask a question that makes sense? What do you mean by diamond drill and forestry bronze? Have you already checked to see if the config exists? Have you double checked? Can you use normal font size?

1 hour 13 minute ninja by PaladinOne. Dang it! Now I feel kinda blind

• As you read, gregtech changes Atomic Science's empty cell to IC2's empty cell. And they are not compatible.

Here is sreenshot

Get AS Empty Cell in my inventory

And it changed automatically

• Steam Smelter makes just one set of bronze then won't make anything at all, breaking an placing block again (next to steam boiler, no pipes yet) makes it work once.

Edit:works right if I don't also have a forge hammer down, possibly intentional?

• Steam Smelter makes just one set of bronze then won't make anything at all, breaking an placing block again (next to steam boiler, no pipes yet) makes it work once.

Edit:works right if I don't also have a forge hammer down, possibly intentional?

unblock the steam vent behind the block.

@greg: add this info to the machine's gui "exhaust vent blocked" like the insufficient energy for MB machines.

• I second a notification. Even knowing this could be a problem, I have made the mistake and failed to troubleshoot it correctly.

Yeah, I admitted it. I caught the ever contagious dumb for a few minutes.

• Question: What happens to the Helium when the Plasma generators suck energy out of Helium Plasma?

Why wouldn't it just come out as either Helium or Helium-3 for recycling as more fusion material?

• i still find it strange to be able to smelt an advance coil material in a simple furnace, while the basic one requires a hightech eu consuming blasting furnace, oh well , what can do i.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Question: What happens to the Helium when the Plasma generators suck energy out of Helium Plasma?

Why wouldn't it just come out as either Helium or Helium-3 for recycling as more fusion material?

Good point. I brought that up earlier one day, but I was completely ignored, like usual. I wish that you have better luck with this suggestion, than I did.

• The plasma generator is just an efficient thermal generator, so the helium simply cools down, I guess it is put into the atmosphere which is silly since its such a good resource. The Helium given off by Tritium and Deuterium fusion is the non radioactive (Helium 4), so surely we should get helium cells back? :3

• The plasma generator is just an efficient thermal generator, so the helium simply cools down, I guess it is put into the atmosphere which is silly since its such a good resource. The Helium given off by Tritium and Deuterium fusion is the non radioactive (Helium 4), so surely we should get helium cells back? :3

That said, what about making the thermal boiler accept helium plasma (through an special upgrade/ different machine casings) so we can retrieve helium cliquid back and produce steam aswell.

• ah sneaky gregoriusT ! changing the recipe for diamond jackhammer on the update, that is not very nice. what more recipe did you changed?

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• The helium simply cools down. The Helium given off by Tritium and Deuterium fusion is the non radioactive (Helium 4)
    The plasma generator is just an efficient thermal generator :P

Hopefully he made energium dust require tiny piles of ruby dust >.>

• I'm a little unclear on how I'm supposed to get brass for a wiremill to make cupronickel coils to make a blast furnace. I can't seem to do anything with sphaelerite dust without a centrifuge.

Sorry if this is an faq.

• Some ores have rare drops when you mine them. For sphalerite it's an infrequent drop of zinc dust and a rare drop of yellow garnets. Keep mining sphalerite till you get the zinc drop, turn the zinc into 4 brass in an alloy smelter with 3 copper, make the wiremill.

It is an FAQ, but we seriously need an "unintuitive first recipes" page for stuff like your first wiremill, first stainless steel etc.

• Thanks for that. Some steel in a dungeon chest got me to the nether quite early and I was starting to wonder if i could land some brass the same way, though I've cleared quite a few dungeons and haven't seen any. I'm trying to read minimal spoilers at this point so my own fault, I guess.

e:

Keep mining sphalerite till you get the zinc drop, turn the zinc into 4 brass in an alloy smelter with 3 copper, make the wiremill.

Forgot to add, I have some dirty zinc dust, but this is a non-starter since the alloy smelter requires a cupronickel heating coil

The post was edited 1 time, last by t__ ().