[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Is there a way to make the Universal Macerator adhere to the recipes disabled in the DynamicConfig? Or is there a recipe section for the Universal Macerator that i'm missing? I've disabled some recipes related to Osmium Ore for the Railcraft rock crusher and the centrifuge, because they give basically free iridium with Mekanism installed. It works well, except the Universal Macerator doesn't seem to take into account that the rock crusher recipe is disabled and still adds it in to itself. Right now the only workaround is to remove the Universal Macerator recipe completely, but i'd prefer not to do that. I love how much you can configure with the configs but this particular functionality seems to be missing.

• hey guys, just crafted myself a jackhammer in version 4.07c and noticed it doesnt work, like it used to be, is there some kind of new aktivation ritual =P ? mines no blocks at all, but makes a nice sound

also i noticed when i paint anything black with a spray can it cant be undone or recoloured

The post was edited 1 time, last by lomy ().

• hey guys, just crafted myself a jackhammer in version 4.07c and noticed it doesnt work, like it used to be, is there some kind of new aktivation ritual =P ? mines no blocks at all, but makes a nice sound

Update your GregTech, Jackhammers were bugged for a little while, and I'm pretty sure 4.07c was one of the versions before the fix.

• Greg, glowstone blocks are being compressed from 9 glowstone dust.

hey guys, just crafted myself a jackhammer in version 4.07c and noticed it doesnt work, like it used to be, is there some kind of new aktivation ritual =P ? mines no blocks at all, but makes a nice sound

The Solution for both of your Problems is updating GT to a less Ancient Version.

• Right now you can use a machine box + piston to simulate a piston with covers. I feel that not enough people use the machine boxes.

indeed, but here is things we cant use boxes/frames for, like redstone based covers, since they need to read the machine atached to emit it, i can have a display of work, inventory of any GT machine, but not from ic2, it kind look awfull to have missing info, like why there is for this one and not for this one.
    I believe most people dont use much batery box, because of the work to make it reliable, you need transformers, and increase the energy buffer, after that you are good to go, but is so much steps for alot of people. And after a while without AE auto crafting, gets realy anoying to make conveyor/transformers/the box itself.

How do you guys go about mass-producing stainless steel endgame? Chrome, Nickel, and Iron are super abundant from automated mining, but Manganese isn't. I either have to find a black granite deposit and sic advanced miners on them, or fly in the nether to manually gather Tungstate. Is Manganese meant to be the limiting factor? Why is it so rare? Do you people ever renew it somehow, or just limit your production and consumption based on how much Tungstate you mine?

Nether? i believe it is The End, oh wheels, i believe most of stainless steel is for machines and tools that you only make once, and never more, so thats is why, but since im far from it, i might bein stupid again, cant we scan it for replicator? if not, them use it wisely.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• hey, not sure if this is GT related or IC2 or what it is but, it started happening in the latest gregtech update we had on our server.

http://pastebin.com/2ENNPkN0

any ideas?

Edit, and what is happening is ic2 cables dont connect to machines, have to replace the machines, happens with railcraft stuff,applied energistics, gregtech but not IC2. running latest GT and IC2

• How to encrase iridium Probability to diamond or uran

iridium {
    I:Amount_1=1
    I:MaxHeight_100=100
    I:MinHeight_0=0
    I:Probability_5=5 up or down what does it mean?
    I:Size_0=0
    }

• Try disabling BC and UE energy support and see if that fixes it.

that didnt help. its weird cuz, when server starts all cables work. when i tp away say to the nether, and wait a minute, and then tp back. all cables to machines are not connected.

• Is it intentional you can't craft Bug Spray? It looks fancy :)

And you should be able to make golden carrots in the chemical reactor since you can make golden apples.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chocohead ().

• zslash: Then it is a chunk unloading bug. If your "latest" GT update was a day ago, update again. Both IC and GT.

no its 10 minutes ago :P i opened up mcmod.info and looked at the ver and it says: 4.07l
    edit: same with ic2, running ic2v industrialcraft-2_2.0.362-experimental

• I'm not a modder , but i think your ic2 (api) got corrupted or something. Update to 365 and see if something changes.

updated ic2 to industrialcraft-2_2.0.366-experimental, and the exact same messages appear, same with cables not connecting on chunk unload/load like you said.

• IC2 massfab or GregTech massfab?
    Oh wait, there's only the ic2 one now isn't there? Nevermind.

On another note, I have two GregTech creative tabs for some reason. One is empty...

• I believe this is correct...

I:Amount_1=1
    I:MaxHeight_100=100
    I:MinHeight_0=0
    I:Probability_5=5 <----- This is the chance that an ore has to spawn in a chunk that is generated. I believe this would mean that every 5 chunks there will be an iridium ore spawned in those chunks. So decrease the amount.
    I:Size_0=0

• On another note, I have two GregTech creative tabs for some reason. One is empty...

The currently empty one is for the Resource Items in the new MetaItem Class I have in 1.7. You don't want to be flooded by over 5000 different Items when opening a Creative Tab.

V4.07m:
    Added a few new Extruder Shapes for Pipes and Storage Blocks.
    Added smaller Fluid Pipes (1 Plate per Pipe).
    Fixed a bunch of Bugs.