[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• The sense of that Error Message is NOT TO POST IT HERE, but to POST IT IN THE MOD WHICH OWNS THE RECIPE.

The next Version will have an adjustment to that Message to make sure nobody fails to report it.

it would really help to name the mod that fucked up, because I have *no idea* which mod is causing it.

• For those talking about liquid fuelled railcraft boilers, what are you using to get your biomass? I can't manage anything that outstrips peat production.

• For those talking about liquid fuelled railcraft boilers, what are you using to get your biomass? I can't manage anything that outstrips peat production.

I WILL (haven't done it yet) be using two peat bogs to power a tree farm, with excess peat being used for fuel. Tree farm will also be used for fuel. I do get a surplus, I have it built in my test world.

• it would really help to name the mod that fucked up, because I have *no idea* which mod is causing it.

BinnieCore ( BinnieMods ) probably. Shards with this shapes are from that Forestry Addon :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Breed Blue Mahoe, then hybridize it with Apple Oak and Balsa until you get high saplings, high sappiness, and apple product on the same tree. I think you can do even better, but that's the easiest solution I know of. One sapling makes 0.45 buckets of biomass with fruit juice.

I was always a fan of picking up Papaya trees at some point, because Papayas have the highest Fruit Juice output per item.

• it would really help to name the mod that fucked up, because I have *no idea* which mod is causing it.

It would really help if it would be possible to name said Mod at all, because then I would have made a "Blame Mod X" Message the first time. The only thing I can say for sure is which Item has been unintentionally fucked up by another Mod, everything else is 100% unknown.

BinnieCore ( BinnieMods ) probably. Shards with this shapes are from that Forestry Addon :)

I too think that it is ExtraBees (or one of its prequisites) causing that Problem, because of those Shards and the fact that it screwed so many completly different Items at once, but I am not sure.

• Breed Blue Mahoe, then hybridize it with Apple Oak and Balsa until you get high saplings, high sappiness, and apple product on the same tree. I think you can do even better, but that's the easiest solution I know of. One sapling makes 0.45 buckets of biomass with fruit juice.

Eh fuck breeding, it would be easier to build 50 farms.

• I was always a fan of picking up Papaya trees at some point, because Papayas have the highest Fruit Juice output per item.

Hmm the limiting factor seems to be saplings and not fruit juice; I currently have an excess of 150k apples and no saplings.

Eh fuck breeding, it would be easier to build 50 farms.

You breed it for more energy efficiency (same amount of biomass for 1/9 the MJ cost of processing). Plus, I got it in one day and I had to do it in adventure mode without grafters. It really isn't hard.

• Someone is claiming that Greg runs a PvP server, and the only reason for gregtech is for you to cheat in it >.>

• it is a pity, that gregtech have its own version of CF, when i first saw it, i was happy, then it diferent behavior (not accepting obscurator) just destroied most of it.

found strange that a small fluid pipe cant be used to drain water, since it cant store a full bucket, the drain does nothing, there is still use for normal pipe after all.

I have just reach the point, where i need to invest on data chips, and stuff that level, but im kind of lost on tracks, just dont know what go after, everything cost so much, the casing for kanthal is like 240 ruby dusts, any data cost so much emeralds, energy flow are a heck of expensive and you need tons of it for anything, so many things, so much work, so ugly lab.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Someone is claiming that Greg runs a PvP server, and the only reason for gregtech is for you to cheat in it >.>

Lol, I don't run any Server at all. And if I would run such a Server, then I would be the Admin, and in that case I could also cheat without GT. The Logic behind that Argument has been foiled.

• Lol, I don't run any Server at all. And if I would run such a Server, then I would be the Admin, and in that case I could also cheat without GT. The Logic behind that Argument has been foiled.

Greg can cheat perfectly well without Gregtech then :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• When you guys run Gregtech with IC2 ... you turn off all copper / Tin INCLUDING that from IC2 and only use the ore's from gregtech?

If so ... how the #$#@$ do you get enough ore to do anything, or do you spend a crap ton of time trying to find it? (I'm thinking of doing this based on earlier posts and want to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into).

• When you guys run Gregtech with IC2 ... you turn off all copper / Tin INCLUDING that from IC2 and only use the ore's from gregtech?

If so ... how the #$#@$ do you get enough ore to do anything, or do you spend a crap ton of time trying to find it? (I'm thinking of doing this based on earlier posts and want to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into).

Yes, but if you know where to look, you can get loads of it. It really isn't that rare.

• Go into Extreme Hills. Most of my Ores, if not all of my Ores are spawning there.

Do you not have it set up for use with Biomes of Plenty or something? I've been branch mining for a week now in an extreme hill equivalent (has emerald anyway, Jade Cliffs), and the only gregtech ores I've seen there are galena and iridium. If I had IC2 ores off my total copper and tin to date would be 0.

Maybe it's time for a quarry, we'll see what's really going on.

• Do you not have it set up for use with Biomes of Plenty or something? I've been branch mining for a week now in an extreme hill equivalent (has emerald anyway, Jade Cliffs), and the only gregtech ores I've seen there are galena and iridium. If I had IC2 ores off my total copper and tin to date would be 0.

Maybe it's time for a quarry, we'll see what's really going on.

http://gregtechcommunitywiki.wikispaces.com/Ores

Look there for a list of what biomes ores spawn in. I don't see Jade Cliffs on that page....

• It would really help if it would be possible to name said Mod at all, because then I would have made a "Blame Mod X" Message the first time. The only thing I can say for sure is which Item has been unintentionally fucked up by another Mod, everything else is 100% unknown.

I too think that it is ExtraBees (or one of its prequisites) causing that Problem, because of those Shards and the fact that it screwed so many completly different Items at once, but I am not sure.

This problem also affects Titanium dust, and ExtraBees is the only other mod out of the ones I have installed (and that I know of) that can produce it (though bees).