[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• neither is extreme hills for the ores in question.

nevermind I can't read. So yeah do gregtech ores only but don;t use BOP/ExtraBiomes, since there may not be an appropriate mining site within 2000 blocks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Requia ().

• Greg, are Fluid IDs set or can they vary from user to user?
    E.g. UU-Matter = 3 in my dev environment.

Those ID's are only consistent within the Mod Setups, they are different for everyone.

Also, do not use Fluid IDs for anything important! Not even for comparing Fluid Stacks (that has a isFluidStackEqual Function for that). I use it personally only for that special Display Item, but that Item doesn't have any Effect on the Inventory or Tank other than displaying the Fluid.

• How can I get the FluidID then reliably?
    First get the name of the fluid then the ID with the name?

I am just fiddling around with NEI support for the tank in the crystalliser.

• Weird thing is, the name for UU-Matter tells me "Ic2.blockuMatter", but trying getFluidID() for that returns null. At least at the time NEI gets initialised.

• mr10movie : might be an NEI bug. Are you also getting a raw carbon fibre recipe from 3 coal dust amongst other things?

Would it be possible to get a config to manually add/remove biomes for ore gen?

I don't see why there would be mod biomes without biome specific oregen when all vanilla biomes seem to have it in some form. It could just be a case of the wiki needing to be updated, though.

• Yees..... Why?

Blame Chickenbones

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• hi guys!

someone took issue with AE (Applied Energistics) after update 4.07n, I have a very similar problem with disconnected cables that occurs with IC2-exp.

was apparently right after the update gregtech mod.

detail'm not using energy IC2, but BC2

• So... Is there a way to fix it....

Bug Chickenbones until he gets tired of it.

Use the portable Scanner on the Machine with the disconnected Cable and show me the Chat it outputs when doing that.

Also BC Energy will not work at all if you mean that, but it was always like that within MC1.6.

• Who gave Greg the authority to decide that itemstacks in the ore dictionary should not be the same itemstacks used in recipe outputs?

And I still want an answer to my scaffold question.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Greg, is there a chance that you would copy 1 IC2 cable, make it high tier GT cable that works with your enet, coz using current IC2 enet on high tiers is just to troublesome. Even if you add it temporary until IC2 will get finished enet.

• I always wondered why there wasn't a GT version of the induction furnace. Probably would have a better 'upgrade' recipe from the normal furnace rather than just 7 copper and a machine block.

Any java people want to help me figure out why I'm crashing? http://pastebin.com/t8xMRiia

• You breed it for more energy efficiency (same amount of biomass for 1/9 the MJ cost of processing). Plus, I got it in one day and I had to do it in adventure mode without grafters. It really isn't hard.

Moving my base to a different biome so that forestry trees and bees can actually do jack shit isn't hard?

• Mahoe is not biome-dependent and you can breed temperature/humidity tolerance into bees. If you don't want to do that, alvearies let you regulate their internal biome.

Of course they let, but if recipes dont change, it still required Royal Jelly ( Breed similar to Industrious ) which requires even Nether Biome at all. So even if you want make things "non - biome" dependent, still you need to go through world, because im sure you need at least Desert ( Common ), Swamp ( Marshy ) and few other cool things, just for Royal Jelly. But as said many times I check out some channels, Bee + Tree and maybe Butterfly breed is better start already in start.

Also, I can recommend, if you need it yet or try it yet, push in game even MagicBees, which does great work with Thaumcraft, Ars Magica, TiC and few other cool mods.
    And if its not enough, still here are Binnie's ExtraBees & Trees ( Marble Hive, Water Hive, Rocky Hive etc. ) and lot of cool new bees for Surface, Nether & End, so I can say, then if you deal with GregTech, Forestry, IC2, Railcraft, NEI, NEI Plugins / Addons / Waila and few other things, game will raise into greatfull size and fun never stop. Especially great mods add still something better and you can be sure, they never stop expand / release / update. Oh, if I remember day about two years ago then I first try mods. EE2, IC and bunch of other cool mods, which are now dead... R.I.P. and thnx to Gregorius :3

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}