[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Don't use the 1.7 version yet, esp not with MC 1.6 :P

Ah! That explains :) I am always using the jenkins directly for updates and did not notice the changeover. I will consider build #397 as the latest 1.6.4 build. Keep up the good work!

Invultri

• ignored again? oh brother. okay them.

little nerf for your gregtech, placed advanced miner on an ocean biome, when it was ended, found some green saphire, wasnt supose to only drop when mined by players?

with the last update i only lose stuff, as said before, cover blow out of outputing slots, also the new improved ore dic or IDKW made more itens goes to the black list of recicling, and i lost my only way of making scrap, was using the rock break to make compressed cobble, not anymore, i understand that greg dont want an easy and cheap way of making scrap, but serious, he could at least make something to detect when such things exist (like TE,forestry) to aply those, when not playing with such things, is just overkill nerf, i stil find the crop haverster too expensive, need a clearer for that, a clearre work on large AoE and then, just one?

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• U238 is consumed in Step Two of Nuclear Fuel life: MOX.

Buildcraft is going full steam and will continue in 1.7 with the return of Spacetoad. They're fixing the Builder, actually, at present.

• Ah! That explains :) I am always using the jenkins directly for updates and did not notice the changeover. I will consider build #397 as the latest 1.6.4 build. Keep up the good work!

Invultri

We have even talked about IC2 Experimental being 1.7, WE EVEN TALKED ABOUT IT IN SERVER CHAT.

And yes #397 is the last 1.6 Build. I'll do some compatibility Patches and Bugfixes for the next GT Version, and then I start working on 1.7.

• We have even talked about IC2 Experimental being 1.7, WE EVEN TALKED ABOUT IT IN SERVER CHAT.

And yes #397 is the last 1.6 Build. I'll do some compatibility Patches and Bugfixes for the next GT Version, and then I start working on 1.7.

Could you please check the wooden tie recipe? That would be ool. Still not working.

• We have even talked about IC2 Experimental being 1.7, WE EVEN TALKED ABOUT IT IN SERVER CHAT.

GT 5.x? Or just GT 4.1x/4.5x?

• OMG, That was player himself, I feel honored.

Yeah, but that means we can't talk about him without his knowing. Kinda sucks.

Edit: Woot! 1.7 gregtech version on the way!

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• V4.08s:
    Minor Bug and Recipe fixes.
    This should be the final release for 1.6

Hi greg! In your few latest version, there is a recipe bug (i think) We can't craft electronic circuit because we can't craft red alloy ingot. (I've search a LOT on NEI with most addon, but i found only an alloy smelter recipe... alloy smelter = craft with electronic circuit) Do we can craf twith an other method?
    Pardon my english.

• Can someone tell me, how else am I supposed to get u235, but as a byproduct?

From what I see, there are no ways to do that, but wtf am I supposed to do with the excessive amounts of 238?

ah the question who labeled me ... well, in the past the only way of getting it was to thermal centrifuge purified/crushed uranium. However, now it possible to ind centrifuge 4 uranium dust to get some tiny plutonium and some tiny pile of uranium 235, if it can be smelt to the nugget and used, i dont know, but with so many uranium 238 and you dont plan or have enough plutonium to make mox, just compress it, macerate then ind centrifuge to more plutonium for mox or rtg. good luck.

final version of gregtech to MC 1.6.x ? now it is a great time to play a LP on it... oh wait, im finishing one, just have to wait to see the lights of a new gregtech.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Does the super-extremely old 1.2.5 version add anything to the game? There isn't a lightning rod showing in NEI, which is what I'd expect.

(Why am I in 1.2.5? Because why not.)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Miners collect anything dropped by the ores, including "rare" drops.
    If you really have GregTech as a core mod, you should accompany this thread, all (most) changes are noted here.
    If i recall correctly, gravel can be used as scrap. Thus, Cobble -> Universal Macerator -> Gravel + 0,1 (10%) Flint , here is your not so cheap scrap source.
    Crop harvestor harvests crops (and logs) in a line and overclockers increase that linear range up to 9 (Not sure), although as you can expect overclockers increase energy usage. Crop harvestors are excellent when you have breed special crops that gives you the most variety of resources.

@Greg: What about adding enderpearldust -> pearl (implosion) compressor recipe?
    By the way, pleeeeeeease add Nitroglycerin (glyceryl cell in the mod) as a valid compressor fuel, its nitroglycerin, you know its explosion power.

• #DoublePost (hey, it's not relevant to my other post).

Since ya'll are talking about RF/TE dieing, if you haven't heard the post on minecraftforums has been locked. You can see here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…s-thermal-expansion-3000/

Rf won't die, it's easy, people love easy. And simple.

Also other mods do what ic2 does because they copied other mods. Lemming basically made TE by making industrial craft that used mj's. Now he even has electric tools. Other mods seem to replace ic2 because they remake old ideas and make them easier and simpler.

At least mdiyo, even if he seems to be a twit, had some originality, lemming just copies other mods.

I wouldn't be surprised if he came out with some TE mechanic where you get resources from some sort of animal you find, then breed them to get new materials.

• Lemming has quit modding because of jerks who didn't appreciate modders work (Sure, it may be "copied", but 99.999% of all inventions are anyway), like you, thus RF will eventually die.