[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• When I use Industrial Grinder with Thaumcraft Cinnebar i will get cinnebar dust, which i can smelt into quicksilver. But I get 10 quicksilver per one cinnebar dust, which feels little bit too much. When I smelt for example crushed iron, i will get 10 iron nuggets = 1 iron ingot + 1 nugget...

Intended or badly coded?

• Ok guys, I think I found a way for myself to let 1.6 go, when 1.7 gonna get stable. Since I do not believe, that materials costs or worth will change that much, I will go, dismount every machine I have, stick them all in a chest, check all my recources, save them in a chest too, make screenshots of it, delete the world, start 1.7, spawn myself the content of chests according to the screenshots, and start building a new base using these. Aint I a genious?

• Is it possible to just export a bunch of chests from MCEdit and import them to 1.7 world?
    Doing it with a whole chunk shouldn't be hard but would be not quite as easy to insert to world I think.

• Ok guys, I think I found a way for myself to let 1.6 go, when 1.7 gonna get stable. Since I do not believe, that materials costs or worth will change that much, I will go, dismount every machine I have, stick them all in a chest, check all my recources, save them in a chest too, make screenshots of it, delete the world, start 1.7, spawn myself the content of chests according to the screenshots, and start building a new base using these. Aint I a genious?

No, install Mobius' JABBA, take your chests with the thingy that allow to transport chests, save your inventory with NEI (if the world settings are set to "Cheats ON") and than copy in the old /save folder the /nei folder, and paste it in the new /save folder (of the 1.7 world). Than just use NEI to get back your inventory (not tested but should work)

• I do not understand, why do people even use modpacks, is it really worth it? Not building it yourself?

I think we should take a look whose modpack is good and whose modpack is bad.Also different ModPack always has a different Theme or something else.There's too much to talk about it.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

True men start from scratch.

• Greg's machines are so powerful that they even stabilize magic.
    Anyways, if that ender obsidian thingy uses unstable ingots and those are registered in the oredict, that is more likely to be an automatic recycle recipe.

• dont you hate that moment when you just do something, delete a post you made because you think it was incorrect, and a new thought pass your mind, and you see it was correct, sily rush is harsh.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Greg's machines are so powerful that they even stabilize magic.
    Anyways, if that ender obsidian thingy uses unstable ingots and those are registered in the oredict, that is more likely to be an automatic recycle recipe.

They don't, they are blocks from Extra Utilities named "Ender-infused Obsidian", and they're crafted with 4 obsidian with one ender pearl at the center, nothing really magical and has nothing to deal with the unstable ingots.

• They don't, they are blocks from Extra Utilities named "Ender-infused Obsidian", and they're crafted with 4 obsidian with one ender pearl at the center, nothing really magical and has nothing to deal with the unstable ingots.

For some strange reason Ender-Infused Obsidian is registered in the ore dictionary as blockUnstable. That's why it happens.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Sometimes I am glad I am modding minecraft and not doing rocket science.
    You can crash Minecraft on purpose to see what's missing and what's wrong.
    You cannot crash astronauts and leave them burning in their crashed spaceship.

• I need help! I have read back a few pages and Googled and I can't find info on it. I need to make Mekanism basic circuits and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make Gregtech red alloy. I also need this to make regular IC2 circuits. I haven't played Gregtech since he introduced the new fusion reactor (which is bada##!!), so I'm a little behind. Someone said to make red alloy you shapelessly craft redstone and copper, but I have tried all kinds of combinations and haven't succeeded.

• It's not related to gregtech but is it even remotely possible to port reallan to 1.6.4 with forge compatability or make something similar to it
    The idea is a free minecraft forge server that can run Client only mods (maybe even server only mods would also be cool if it worked with betterlan kinda like mcpc(but I wouldn't know cause I'm not a modder otherwise I wouldn't be here asking))

Sorry for posting in the wrong area and probably website and but I know how that this thread never goes even two hours without a new post and a lot of good modders visit this page also I have no idea if the original creator is still around but I don't think he is

Reallan forum link
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-more-commands-and-fixes/

• I need help! I have read back a few pages and Googled and I can't find info on it. I need to make Mekanism basic circuits and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make Gregtech red alloy. I also need this to make regular IC2 circuits. I haven't played Gregtech since he introduced the new fusion reactor (which is bada##!!), so I'm a little behind. Someone said to make red alloy you shapelessly craft redstone and copper, but I have tried all kinds of combinations and haven't succeeded.

You need the steam alloy smelter. Has all the recipes of the normal smelter, but works on steam. :)