[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• But, server there I'm playing recently updated from 4.07v to 4.08s, and we found out, what Uranium Ore now does not contain both 238, and 235 Uranium. Uranium Ore from IC2 is now Uranium-238 Ore, but there is no Ore for Uranium-235. Fuel Rods for Nuclear Reactors need Uranium-235 nuggets.

Thermal centrifuge crushed uranium ore.

• Okay 3 Items uncraftable, but no other ones. Still better than being able to craft any IC2 things from almost nothing.

I'm not gonna let you say that :
    There's supposed to be a jetpack at the right, I was looking at the usage of glowstone. ONE MORE ITEM, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH.

• Thermal centrifuge crushed uranium ore.

This was before update. Purified Uranium Ore in Thermal Centrifuge return 6 Uranium 238 (OH WAIT, I'M RISH!), and 5 Uranium-235 nuggets(if i remember right). But nooow:

And Crushed Uranium-235 Ore has no recipe, so there is no Uranium-235 Ore

• I'm not gonna let you say that :
    There's supposed to be a jetpack at the right, I was looking at the usage of glowstone. ONE MORE ITEM, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH.

Heh, i see this too. But this is just NEI showing Recipe unproperly. If instead of ic2.null place Batbox, recipe works.

• I see it gives you Plutonium... Go for MOX fuel. It is even more powerful than uranium fuel.

Only on certain conditions, which imply overheating your reactor, otherwise it's useless. GO for it only if
    a) You want to run constantly in hazmat suit
    b)you are THE DANGER
    c)you love to babysit your reactor
    d)you have advanced automating tools and luck 10 in your s.p.e.c.i.a.l. stats

• Only on certain conditions, which imply overheating your reactor, otherwise it's useless. GO for it only if
    a) You want to run constantly in hazmat suit
    b)you are THE DANGER
    c)you love to babysit your reactor
    d)you have advanced automating tools and luck 10 in your s.p.e.c.i.a.l. stats

You reminded me of long time forgotten question... "Why my full Quantum Suit does not work as Hazmat Suit?! At least for radiation. This is so stupid...", and about 5 times i dead because of Uranium-235 nugget accidentally sucked up in my inventory, and i was in SO MUCH SUPER QUANTUM SUIT RLY KOKOKO. But, this is wrong thread to talk about this.

• I see it gives you Plutonium... Go for MOX fuel. It is even more powerful than uranium fuel.

I don't use reactors. But my friends do. I wounder how painful butthurt :Nuke TNT: they will get, then they know, that their small deposit of Uranium-235 is probably the last. I got Fusion long time ago.

• I'm not gonna let you say that :

That has nothing to do with THAT Bug, the Batbox is something different.

• How to active the fly mode with the Quantum ? As you can see on the HUD I have enough power on my suit.

It should be CTRL (Boost Key) + M (Mode Key)

• Why canning machine, when sucks fluid from cell, eats also empty cell? It is quite tricky to get fluids from the cells :(

You need to use Universal Fluid Cells to get cells back from the liquidtransposerish canning machine.

• well, do universal cells work in distilation tower and other machines? If not, it is for no use for me...

You don't need universal cells for GT machines. GT machines always return empty cells.

• This was before update. Purified Uranium Ore in Thermal Centrifuge return 6 Uranium 238 (OH WAIT, I'M RISH!), and 5 Uranium-235 nuggets(if i remember right). But nooow:

And Crushed Uranium-235 Ore has no recipe, so there is no Uranium-235 Ore

Does anyone know from which version this recipe was changed by GT? And Is there a config option to disable such derpy changes?
    I must say that this is a very serious bug which makes nuclear reactors nearly useless.

Also there lacks a config option for the blast furnace requirement for enderium

The post was edited 1 time, last by wormzjl ().