[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• How to active the fly mode with the Quantum ? As you can see on the HUD I have enough power on my suit.

Is this a troll or does it only work in the MC 1.7 version? I do not even get that new HUD.

• Is this a troll or does it only work in the MC 1.7 version? I do not even get that new HUD.

Not at all, when I try every combination of button, I really try EVERY combination. I found out that when you're holding a quantum helm (didn't tried with nano) and you press the switch key mode + another touch (see the keys in your control and I don't remember the name of the key), it makes this HUD. It's not MC 1.7, you can see Thermal expansion stuff (His leader has quit modding), Railcraft stuff (His leader has to update both Buildcraft and Railcraft), Extra utilities stuff (He's masturbating working on porting the mod to 1.7).

• Not at all, when I try every combination of button, I really try EVERY combination. I found out that when you're holding a quantum helm (didn't tried with nano) and you press the switch key mode + another touch (see the keys in your control and I don't remember the name of the key), it makes this HUD. It's not MC 1.7, you can see Thermal expansion stuff (His leader has quit modding), Railcraft stuff (His leader has to update both Buildcraft and Railcraft), Extra utilities stuff (He's masturbating working on porting the mod to 1.7).

But can you really fly with the Quantum Chestplate? In 1.5.2 you had to craft the Gravi Chestplate item to be able to fly.

• But can you really fly with the Quantum Chestplate? In 1.5.2 you had to craft the Gravi Chestplate item to be able to fly.

Yus, now the quantum chestplate requires a jetpack to be crafted, and it's flying like a common jetpack. But you can still have Gravi chestplate installed.

• In fact, when you got some ressources going, the only "hard" side of this mod is that you need to WAAAAAIIIIIIT. Now, steel is cheap for me, stainless rules.

• Yus, now the quantum chestplate requires a jetpack to be crafted, and it's flying like a common jetpack. But you can still have Gravi chestplate installed.

I think you can eneble fly by pressing the ic2 boost key + ic2 mode switch key. By default that should be Left CTRL + M.

• I think you can eneble fly by pressing the ic2 boost key + ic2 mode switch key. By default that should be Left CTRL + M.

I tried that without success, but i will test it again. Might be something screwed up with my hotkeys. Im using the latest 1.6.4 Dev snapshot of IC2.

• I tried that without success, but i will test it again. Might be something screwed up with my hotkeys. Im using the latest 1.6.4 Dev snapshot of IC2.

btw you have to wear the Bodyarmor and press the keys, it doesn't work if you're holding it, like you did with the Helmet.

• hello
    we have problem on server in combination gregtech + railcraft
    gregtech changes items from railcraft and make items like Iron Tank uncraftable (changed item Iron Plate)

MCPC+ 1.6.4 -245

• Sorry to break your conversations but i have a problem i have FTB with Direwolf20 minecraft version 1.5.2 but when i add gregtech it crash
    Link : http://pastebin.com/JPNj43Fm CrashReport pastebin
    Link : http://pastebin.com/4V60KxjZ FTB consoleSorry for language i'm french :)

Which version of Gregtech are you using? I suspect you're using a 1.6.4 version of Gregtech on Minecraft 1.5.2

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• hello
    we have problem on server in combination gregtech + railcraft
    gregtech changes items from railcraft and make items like Iron Tank uncraftable (changed item Iron Plate)

You need to set Unification to Railcraft (I believe). Check the GT configs.

• Hi, can someone help me out, please?

Is it correct that sulfuric acid is not defined as liquid within Gregtech?
    As acid it is very corrosive and therefore a special tank (out of stainless steel for example) might be required but in real life it is a liquid and should be handled that way normally.
    Therefore I kindly ask to mark it as a Forge liquid.
    Just a suggestion...

So to empty sulfuric acid cells I have to build another production lines just to get the automated distillation tower runing properly, right?

• So to empty sulfuric acid cells I have to build another production lines just to get the automated distillation tower runing properly, right?

Or just empty them with a canning machine. Why do you want sulphuric acid so bad anyway? Batteries?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Or just empty them with a canning machine. Why do you want sulphuric acid so bad anyway? Batteries?

Well, it is a byproduct when distilling oil to diesel. I would have preferred to empty the cells into a tank since it would have been easier that way to build up an automated distillation tower processing.
    But at the moment it looks like i have to build up some other automated production lines to just to empty the sulfuric acid cells.
    I'll have a look at the canning machine, too.

EDIT:
    I tried to use the both the IC2 canning machine and the automatic canning machine to just empty the sulfuric acid cell but without luck. It seems that the only way here is to create single use batteries using the automatic canning machine to empty the sulfuric acid cell. But i don't need that many batteries...
    Well, then I have to use the industrial electrolyzers. More complicated but should be possible somehow...

EDIT2:
    A little suggestion:
    Why not making compressesd air a liquid or gas also? Then you can power some pneumatic generators with it. That would give some use to compressed air...