[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Okay, si if I get it -
    lava + industrial centrifuge = metals (and eats energy)
    lava + thermal generator = energy
    lava + thermal generator = energy (in same or more way , as from generator) + metals (in same or higher ammount)

hm? or is it effective some way in middle of it?

BTW. with easy grinding copper, tin from lava....anybody can have tons of it rlly fast, all advanced machines do not need it, so it is nearly useless in those ammounts. Anybody got idea, what to do with chest of copper and tin? :D

• Okay, si if I get it -
    lava + industrial centrifuge = metals (and eats energy)
    lava + thermal generator = energy
    lava + thermal generator = energy (in same or more way , as from generator) + metals (in same or higher ammount)

hm? or is it effective some way in middle of it?

BTW. with easy grinding copper, tin from lava....anybody can have tons of it rlly fast, all advanced machines do not need it, so it is nearly useless in those ammounts. Anybody got idea, what to do with chest of copper and tin? :D

You could use Thaumcraft 4 to transform Tin or Copper nuggets to Iron Nuggets in automated way. Iron is probably the most used metal in the game, since it is used by every mod out there.

• You could use Thaumcraft 4 to transform Tin or Copper nuggets to Iron Nuggets in automated way. Iron is probably the most used metal in the game, since it is used by every mod out there.

well, I have clerly technic server, so no thaumcraft. only IC, GT, GC, BC and that is almost all... only bigger usage of copper and tin is for nuclear reactor and bronze. bronze is not much needed in higher tiers, so....
    however, thaumcrfat way would be cool, but unbalanced

• well, I have clerly technic server, so no thaumcraft. only IC, GT, GC, BC and that is almost all... only bigger usage of copper and tin is for nuclear reactor and bronze. bronze is not much needed in higher tiers, so....

I use bronze saw for loggs->sticks->ladder->scrap. Requires a lot of bronze to supply a single mass fabricator.

• I use bronze saw for loggs->sticks->ladder->scrap. Requires a lot of bronze to supply a single mass fabricator.

why not industrial saw ? = +53% scrap from same ammount of wood :D and energy requirements are not so high...so still no racional use of bronze :)

• why not industrial saw ? = +53% scrap from same ammount of wood :D and energy requirements are not so high...so still no racional use of bronze :)

Have not tried it yet. But it would probably take 0.2-1 second to process a single block like most other machines do. Saw can do that instantly, and it can be automated with applied energistics.

Edit: It takes 10 seconds to process single wood block according to NEI. Thanks, but no. It is too slow.

• well, I have clerly technic server, so no thaumcraft. only IC, GT, GC, BC and that is almost all... only bigger usage of copper and tin is for nuclear reactor and bronze. bronze is not much needed in higher tiers, so....

Completely true. I have 32 stacks of copper, 33 of tin (That I mined without a quarry, but that was before), but I only got 16 stacks of iron. And I can really say that each time I go mining, I always come back with at least 4 stacks of iron.

• My personal voltage system is something like this:
    ULV:1-8 EU/t (Ultra Low Voltage
    LV:9-32 EU/t (Low Voltage)
    MV:33-128 EU/t (Medium Voltage)
    HV:129-512 EU/t (High Voltage)
    EV:513-2048 EU/t (Extreme Voltage)
    IV:2049-8192 EU/t (Insane Voltage)
    GV:8193-32768 EU/t (Gigantic Voltage)
    CV:32768+ EU/t (Colossal Voltage)

• Greg, atm i am porting FrogCraft to 1.6.4, with the IC2 and GT api changes " GT_Recipe.findEqualImplosionRecipeIndex(in, sampleITNT)" seems to be gone. is there a replacement?

• GV is Uber Voltage (UV) and CV is Hyper Voltage (HYV), If i remember what we agreed on correctly.

• Greg, atm i am porting FrogCraft to 1.6.4, with the IC2 and GT api changes " GT_Recipe.findEqualImplosionRecipeIndex(in, sampleITNT)" seems to be gone. is there a replacement?

I changed it a little, now it is just findEqualRecipe with the Recipe List as Parameter.

Also, 32768 is Ludicrous Voltage. And I personally refer to ULV as "8 Volt".
    Ah yes, that was it.
    *ludicrous speed, go!*

• Ninja patch 3? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.