[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Any idea why the GregTech licence is out of sync with the IC2 licence?

===============
    IC2
    [NEW] IC² Policy regarding ModPacks / Redistribution

Effective from now on, you may redistribute IC²'s original download (in any combination with other files or mods) in the form of 'ModPack's, without requesting explicit permission in advance, as long as following conditions are met:

• You must explicitely state, on the website, thread, blog or other public location (further referred to as 'location'), the presence of IC² in your modpack in a readable and user-understandable manner and English language (usage of multiple languages, including at least one English translation, is permitted).
    • Either the download or the location must contain some sort of 'Credit's, listing up the 'IC² Dev Team' (this term is considered sufficient, it is not necessary to label the members of the Dev Team by name) as creator of IC².
    • A link to http://www.industrial-craft.net/ or http://forum.industrial-craft.net/ must be present, user-visible, at the location of publication.
    • You may not gain any direct revenue associated with the download of any data containing the redistributed IC² files. This literally applies to AdFly, but as well to other advertisment services, including those services basing revenue of website traffic.
    • We may revoke the redistribution permissions or change the conditions at any time

GregTech

Regarding Modpacks
    1. If it's a private Modpack, just for your Server, then I have no Problem with that, and you don't need to ask me.
    2. If it's going to be distributed via the FTB-Launcher, then you don't need to ask me, as I already gave the permission to redistribute it via FTB.
    3. If you are making a public Modpack, which is NOT distributed via FTB-Launcher, then you HAVE TO ask before.
    ===========

The IC2 licence is now in line with the majority of other modpacks - ie, pretty open. Many are now GPL, LGPL, MIT or MMPL (Minecraft Mod Public Licence). I would have thought GregTech would follow suit by now?

• Why should he? It's Greg's mod, he decides what he wants to do with it and who gets to distribute it.

Hi!
    How can I get Cupronickel ingot?

Alloy Smelter/Steam Smelter

• Ok, but how. I have to combine something using this, or what?

Ok, let's think together carefully. Cupronickel. To me, it sounds if the word would contain two parts, the Cupro- and the Nickel. So, after hours of thinkig I came up with the idea, that cupronickel might conist of copper and nickel, but you never can be sure.

• Ok, let's think together carefully. Cupronickel. To me, it sounds if the word would contain two parts, the Cupro- and the Nickel. So, after hours of thinkig I came up with the idea, that cupronickel might conist of copper and nickel, but you never can be sure.

Warning: Sarcasm

• no, obviously it is made out of Cu, pr0n, and ickel. Cu is obviously for Copper, for pr0n you just have to look at the headcrab hentai discussion a couple messages above and ickel is nickel, the n just got lost.

• normal Minecraft Window,get an GT Wench or something that have such long tooltip,you will find out you can't see whole tooltip at once,the tooltip was displayed on the left side.It should be displayed on the right side,even vanilla MC doesn't have this bug!!

i did not update the Nei or coremod for it for a long time, but that happens to me on the advance translocator, the text apears out of limit on my left side

Dunno where lust, sloth, envy, or pride will come from

lust from breeding too many animals on a small time, sloth for stay too long doing nothing, envy for grabbing "things" from vilages and chest loot, pride from using/placing too many vanity blocks on a short time. just for fun ^^

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• But they have to be summoned by alchemy. I guess if you try to reproduce an animal from 1 it could have a 20% success rate with the chance of spawning lust. And pride would come from using transmutation to get heads.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech