[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Anyone having Youtube Problems adding Videos to the Watch Later List, and also is the Watch Later List Error-500-ing for anyone else? Youtube broke that Feature the 3rd time IN THIS WEEK!!!

Btw, I'm having that too this week :(

• it was very strange, that place was like the third place i looked for ores, most are very little, but then that one... so much copper, then i found tha ravine, i did not find it before recording, i did not had a map mod, just ic2 and gregtech, but i feel it over pass 3 chunk on a single direction, also as i was told like 10 times, ic2 ores for some reason, are not obeying gretech control over spawn. But what i fear is the low amount of ores aside cooper and tin...

we realy, so please, no forgoten post on a forgoten page, gonna need a new and deep log on what ores do, where they located. Even vanilla is at times very boring and frustating to find some ore you need, i did mine one ore and drop the crushed, so it was a small. /rant mode on: Do we realy need to have that many ores? on kirara is already chest filling, and you dont have any storage better (and cheap wise) than a double chest early one, so many byproducts already, so much cells, no place to store liquids early, grr , i am not a collector. but i am a farmer.

yes, i did chage to it during video, the hardness of granite did not goes up alot when using the iron pickaxe, but dont give any granite or ore if i use to mine it, only with diamond pickaxe, i prefer like this, you can mine granite but dont get any of it, just clearing a way.

Adventure Mode got PARTIALLY broken, it is enough to use a Pickaxe to break Stone Blocks, the Quality is irrelevant. other Tools wont work.

YOu need bronze or iron tools to mine tetrahedrite or cassiterite. YOu need bronze tools to mine iron (according to Greg)
    So there is a big need in copper + tin.
    However I would like copper + tin only in big veins + small veins everywhere.

Copper and Tin require a Stone Pickaxe (Small Ore Variations only Wooden Pickaxe). Generally Small Ores require one Tier less than the good Ore Versions, but they cannot be Silktouched. I added small Diamond, Sulfur, Saltpeter and Redstone Ore to my Dev Build (in far lower Quantitiesthan regular!), so you can get those Items. Wait, I think I forgot Lapis, but that isn't that important.

Small Ores will drop either a Gem, Dirty Dust or Crushed Ore at even chances, meaning you can get Diamonds for your Pickaxe once you found at least 3 Small Diamond Ores.

hot damn this thread is active, more then a hundred pages since I last checked...

looks like blending is set to additive, I think in minecraft it usually is by default.

Indeed it is, thanks for pointing that out, I thought it was needed for HalfTransparent Rendering, enabled it, found out it didn't work and forgot to disable it.

Btw, I'm having that too this week :(

Good, that means it is not only me. I logged in with another Google Account in order to check that and it worked on THAT Account. It really looks like the German Youtube Servers are down and I get 4-8 Hour old Information form a time dilated Server somewhere else (since it works with my proper System Time).

• I flip my shit when I see paladins, I can not hold still. I even register on forums to reply.

There is more than one reason I use this name. And one of those reasons is that I take veeery poorly to blindly yelling idiots.

(P.S. I have tried to teach non technical people some light programming, never doing that again... :thumbdown: )

Are we talking programming lighting code for rendering, or are we talking programming theatrical/show lighting? Because I can do the second easily but the first not at all :P

• I think he talks about people who are too stupid to just mouseover a Syntax Error and read it in Eclipse three times in a row even after having told him to do so every single time. People who don't understand basic logic or criticism shouldn't even try to learn Programming or anything related to it.

• I think he talks about people who are too stupid to just mouseover a Syntax Error and read it in Eclipse three times in a row even after having told him to do so every single time. People who don't understand basic logic or criticism shouldn't even try to learn Programming or anything related to it.

I agree.

• A quick suggestion for all tiered machines' name prefixes: Steam (if one exists) - Basic - (no prefix) - Advanced - Highly Advanced - Ultimate

• Ultimate = Tier 8, guess why I didn't use it. Steam on the other Hand is probably the Name I will go for. Highly Advanced = Two Adjectives in a row therefor nope.

• centrifuge its dust for goodies.
    btw, don't forget about the lava filter.

I see only the electrolyzer recipes, but I guess, free iron is not too bad :)

Of course, I have tons of filters lying in my warehouse. You know, making steel with charcoal yields kilotons of ashes, and that leads to carbon overflow.

Free electrum, I guess.

• Adventure Mode got PARTIALLY broken, it is enough to use a Pickaxe to break Stone Blocks, the Quality is irrelevant. other Tools wont work.

quality is relevant, since if we use a lower tier than require , it just break, adventure only ensure the correct tool use, since on kirara is like that, except carpenters block with your granite, no matter the quality, it takes the same time as digging by hand.

So there is a big need in copper + tin.

If it follow the same step as it is on 1.6 , bronze is require on large scale only for a time.

I think I forgot Lapis, but that isn't that important.

unless you have changed the recipe for advance circuits, we will have even more problems than now.

Ultimate = Tier 8, guess why I didn't use it.

what happened to the thread? did i killed it?

I know this is not suported anymore, but on kirara sometimes when i log in, the cables dont connecting to machine still happens at an especific chunk, do you think is memory overburden?

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Yes he is kill, nerve gas

• Anyone having an answer to my Youtube Problem? I just wanna know if it might be on my Side.

Also the Bronze can be polished :P

THIS IS WHAT BRONZE LOOKS LIKE

THIS IS WHAT POLISHED BRONZE LOOKS LIKE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR BRONZE LOOKS LIKE