[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• *sigh* people should just get their s*** together and mod the game themselves (select and instal mods yourself) instead of being lazy and relying on modpacks... Don't like Ic2? DON'T USE IT!!!

But of course, you have to be a master computer geek to do this and only the genius mod pack creators can *gasp* install mods themselves *brain explodes*.

• But of course, you have to be a master computer geek to do this and only the genius mod pack creators can *gasp* install mods themselves *brain explodes*.

That's why FTB would charge you for their services to balance the mods too, but of course they don't, unless it's to make RF easier, so it's free :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm a mod developer :)
    I do Totemic, and I've been handling a port of Chisel in 1.7.x :P

I really would like to talk with you about 'talking'. But perhaps in a more private or at least more related area (e.g. PM: whichever forum, other thread etc). There was a lot of stuff you said in reddit and this thread as well that got my attention.

• I really would like to talk with you about 'talking'. But perhaps in a more private or at least more related area (e.g. PM: whichever forum, other thread etc). There was a lot of stuff you said in reddit and this thread as well that got my attention.

>I am a girl btw

• Feed the Beast, when they produced the map with that big pyramid. One of the most fun things I did.

Completly forgot that. Not that the cursed(At least they do show you they are evil! And they cannot optimize their website.) thing they are now had anything to do with that. Seriously, how can you get that far of the track?
    The answer is obviously by using cars, because they don't use tracks! Haha!
    I know, really punny. Hahaha.

• I really would like to talk with you about 'talking'. But perhaps in a more private or at least more related area (e.g. PM: whichever forum, other thread etc). There was a lot of stuff you said in reddit and this thread as well that got my attention.

PM me on irc, or the FTB forums if you REALLY dont want to go onto IRC, but IRC is easiest.

I develop Totemic, and i usually only come on this forum to put down stupid ideas people have...

• >I am a girl btw

Are you serious? I always thought you were a boy 0.0. Not like I care, I'm just surprised that I never thought about it :P
    Next thing Greg'll be a girl.

Does anyone know what the two automation buttons in GT 5.0 machines do? The orange one is still there, but what is the whiteish one do?

• Are you serious? I always thought you were a boy 0.0. Not like I care, I'm just surprised that I never thought about it :P
    Next thing Greg'll be a girl.

I am not, man, I am a man :D . I was merely reflecting on that failure of an pickup, "you interested me". On that "I'm a girl btw" syndrome, when suddenly when a woman appears, everyone try to somehow get connection to her.

• I am not, man, I am a man :D . I was merely reflecting on that failure of an pickup, "you interested me". On that "I'm a girl btw" syndrome, when suddenly when a woman appears, everyone try to somehow get connection to her.

Ok, ignore me then.

Does anyone know what the two automation buttons in GT 5.0 machines do? The orange one is still there, but what is the whiteish one do?

• Topic Ideas for GT/IC2:
    Security cameras: place them, link them to a monitor, watch what happends in those corridors (PortalGuns portals did this in some way). Neat feature for multiplayer. Never saw something like it.
    Laser: Sure the big hurting one too, but i speak more of laser sensors security wise. Not only for defending also to turn high voltage line of, if a player goes near them (such sensor are often use in industrial applications to protect ingenieurs who try to repair dangerous machines/high voltage stuff)
    Radioactive waste: i kind of like the idea to have to think about how to get rid of it without destroying my ecosystem. (Also any other kind of ecosystem harmful stuff). A industrial version of 'taint' + of course machines/ways to help with it.
    Terraformer: I'm not sure if it already does, but Terraformer actually changing the biome (not just the blocks) slowly, and if turned of, slowly restoring the original. (Usefull for other mods like forestry bees, also nice to have the same grass/water/ect color)

• Hmm, the IRC talk was kind of interesting. I don't know if he/she cared at all about what I had to say but perhaps future will tell :).
    But I'm in the mood for more talk in IRCs with other devs. It seemed more productive, does anybody know some of the devs ircs? (will search later myself, but perhaps someone knows right away :) )

• Hmm, the IRC talk was kind of interesting. I don't know if he/she cared at all about what I had to say but perhaps future will tell :).
    But I'm in the mood for more talk in IRCs with other devs. It seemed more productive, does anybody know some of the devs ircs? (will search later myself, but perhaps someone knows right away :) )

espernet:
    #extracells
    #gregtech
    #appliedenergistics

those are irc channels of the mods, but the authors also talk about the code (especially me (extracells) and algorithmx2)