[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• It is not "gregtech_addon" at all. That is the old thing, it is just called "gregtech" now.

Also updated right now with working Scoops and some of the Tool Sounds.

That's what I tried originally. Doesn't work.
    Is this correct?

• This is the correct path

gregtech.zip\assets\gregtech\textures\blocks\iconsets\

assets is a top level directory, not a subdirectory

EDIT: Ha, I ninja'd you chocohead.

• Try removing the first Gregtech, so it's just

assets - gregtech - textures - blocks etc.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I have a suggestion but forgot for a long time to request.The suggestion is:
    disable the vanilla glass plate recipe
    Add a recipe that allow the glass plate can be made by machines
    Allow the glass plate as a cover

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• That's what I first tried, ages ago. That obviously doesn't work either.

Well then I'm out of ideas.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• triple check the mcmeta file, you misspelled things last time it didn't work.

Could you pop it in your dropbox for a bit, so we could check? or do you want to keep it a secret

• Hey Greg, so I was running around mining some Small Ores with a Bronze (meta-item) Pickaxe, and I noticed something odd. When my pickaxe dropped below ~30% (didn't see exactly when but it was some time around there), all the Small Ores (except Coal) I mined dropped an Impure Pile of Dust, rather than a Crushed Ore.
    Intended?

Edit: I don't remember this happening when I was using a Flint Pickaxe earlier

• Sirus, explain the HEYO language...

Edit: What's SpwnX doin' in my post? :huh:

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Also updated right now with working Scoops and some of the Tool Sounds.

Do you plan to add grafters? Scoop is not that important, hives can be harvested with dynamite, but grafter is irreplacable.

• Hey Greg, we have a problem!

The latest update will crash the game if you don't have Forestry installed.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Also, there are a few minor recipe bugs in IC2 with GT: (Most of these are probably related to harderrecipes and the changes you've made to your item and recipe systems)

-The Mining Laser, Mass Fabricator, and IC2 Generator are not craftable [The IC2 Generator being not craftable was brought up several days ago]
    -By extension, the IC2 Geothermal Generator, Semifluid Generator, RTG, and Nuclear Reactor are not craftable. (They have recipes, but all recipes consume a Generator.)
    -The Basic Machine Casing can be crafted with 8 Iron Plates, with or without a Wrench. Additionally, no IC2 machine recipes are changed. [B:steelForIC2Machines and B:machineblock do not change anything]
    -IC2 electric tools do use Stainless Steel Plates as per their 1.6 recipes, however the presence of them conceptually conflicts with your electric meta-tools [Exception: the Electric Wrench does not have its recipe changed]

• Reuploaded with a fix for the Scoop.

Also fixed the Ore Drop Random Generator always generating the SAME result if there are only two possible outcomes, I basically broke the Java Random algorithm with a particular Set of Random Seeds created by "X xor Y xor Z" causing the result to always be 0 if nextInt has 2 as parameter.

• My meta iron sword after "breaking", became a weird iron sword, with 111 swords and negative damage on durability... wtf? It can be used indefinetely though.

Seems like NEI to me. When in creative you can cheat infinite items by shift-clicking. NEI would then show the stack size as 111. Most likely your sword turned into it after 'breaking' somehow.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." (Mark Twain)
    GregTech is a wonderful time consuming challenge!
    Fun Paradise V is on it's way ...

• triple check the mcmeta file, you misspelled things last time it didn't work.

Could you pop it in your dropbox for a bit, so we could check? or do you want to keep it a secret

This is what is in it:

Code
    1. { "pack": { "pack_format": 1, "description": "GT SirusPack" }}

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2ucfgps9xj4ks1/SirusPack.zip

This is the folder archive.
    You can check using the Tricorder's texture :P

• Okay, I have a few fixes/suggestions. First, there is no way to get charged certus quartz, thaumcraft elemental shards or the item amber used for the blocks and such. Second, is there anyway you could nerf pneaumaticraft? since there is no minetweaker the mod is too easy, but i don't want to drop it because ti is really cool. BTW Greg the new ore gen is awesome, gives me a reason to make forestry bags (if your ores aren't supported, could you add them to the bags?).

• When it comes to coal ore, what exactly can i do in terms of getting a piece of coal back, besides just smelting it? Or is that the only way. I Pulverized a whole stack into crushed coal ore realizing its almost useless to me now because i though i would get a chance to get normal coal to turn into coal coke, but all i can make from it is dust. Is there a way to turn coal dust back into a piece of coal? Or am i just stuck with one piece of coal per ore?