[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Looks like advanced fabricators just don't fit my current play style, which includes "no cheap automated farming". I dropped forestry, I use Thaumcraft (because I needed content while GregTech was worldgen-only) but not golems and I hope reimplemented crop harvestors will be expensive.

Also: will industrial grinder be back?

• Will we be also getting more efficient but obviously HUEG multiblocks for other machines/generators as well? Railcraft is cool, but a(n obviously more expensive/even larger/not really modular) GT alternative would be great. I also remember talk of multiblock electrolyzers/centrifuges and we already got a taste of multi-machines with the multi-smelter.

• Depends what greg does but I only use Railcraft for the multiblock tanks and boilers. Which is sad because there is a lot more to Railcraft than that.

• GRAG
    Speaking of multiblocks, me n SpwnX discussed an electric coke oven multiblock (or something that works similar to it) that turns wood into charcoal, and coal into coal coke (and maybe more recipes, who knows?). Would be amazing for automation's sake, as well as having the progression from railcraft/GT steam power to GT EU.

Greg already said no on server :(

• Perhaps a multi-block plasma cutter/welder? Consumes Helium or Argon plasma, creates circuits using very little metal, so they are super efficient?

• I'd guess that he could bypass the need for lapis dust entierly, and pretend that lapis 'gems' are lapis dust. Any recipes using lapis dust will now use the new 'lapis dust'.

• Greg makes the system work for him, not the other way round :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I suppose if every mod asks for lapis dust, and it mines as a gem when GT is installed, all mods will need it further processed to work for them in keeping with GT business as usual.

Sounds logical to me.

• HOLY SHIT GUYS GREG IS BEING A MAJOR HAXOR HE HACKED THE FBI I HAVE PROOF::::

"I will hack FBI" - GREGORIOUS 2014

!!!!

• I'd remove the H word from your post Greg, people may get the wrong idea.

Let them come 8)

HOLY SHIT GUYS GREG IS BEING A MAJOR HAXOR HE HACKED THE FBI I HAVE PROOF::::

!!!!

So was it Greg behind the NSA too? Or the delay in confirming Half Life 3?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Depends what greg does but I only use Railcraft for the multiblock tanks and boilers. Which is sad because there is a lot more to Railcraft than that.

On this topic, id like to lobby to make the jetpack more expensive. Like.. a couple titanium plates in the recipe or something. Or tungsten plates. Flight should be expensive and hard to get. Plus if jetpacks are harder, people will make rails to get around. And the low range of the jetpack IF you already made some rails to get around works with them perfectly. Ride the rails to a 'terminal' then fly around to explore.

• Just a question if anyone cares to answer it, What is the best match in color for the gregtech logo text that is post-able on a forum with bb codes?

• Hey greg? Could you make your swords and knives compatible with biblocrafts sword pedestal? It doesn't have a config because it expects the items to be registered as swords and yours are not apparently. Thank you for reading this.

• Hey Greg, possible bug. Normal RE-Batteries work fine in the battery buffers, but not advanced RE-Batteries. I've tried both LV and MV buffers.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• i assume this is good since GT gas lapis dust and normal lapis is a gem