[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Just to let you guys know, PFAA/Geologica 0.1.5 was released with fixed Gregtech integration (change in mod ID) and it uses better defaults for the damage on pickaxes when GT is installed.

• That means I have to process all my Banded Iron Ore before we update the Server. XD

Btw. why did it take so long to fix that small String?

Don't feel bad, man. I've been processing mine for 3 days! We can hardly dig in any direction without hitting either sulfur pockets or iron. What I REALLY need is one (1) metric fuckton(tm) of lithium. But AFAIK Spodumene and Leporite only occur near meteor holes. At least, we've only found one and that's where.. Shed any light?

Edit: Would you like a solid steel house? We pretty much could do that on my server... I have enough large steel steam pipes that they double as maze-storage.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Back in 1.6.4, I had a lot of lithium just from electrolyzing clay dust. I had a 36hp boiler running on the stuff, and I was still producing more than i used

• I haven't tried the new GregTech, it seems awsome, the only thing is, last time I REALLY played with GregTech, it was in 1.4.7 , and I almost haven't played the 1.5 and 1.6 versions :b .

PS : Eloraam is back : https://twitter.com/TheRealEloraam
    and don't yell at me if it was already posted, I haven't checked the GregTech pages for a week now :b

• Oops, sorry then, but I can't find the page of the discussion now you talk about it, sorry :b .

• how take aluminium...i build electric blast furnace? i used 32v block, but when i hit rubber hammer in control block...nothing happens

IIRC, you need to use 128v for the blast furnace to handle aluminium. Not even sure what 32v can do.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• :Electric Furnace:

Uhhm I don't access any Array in that Function, I doubt there is an Array in this Code:

@SubscribeEvent
    public void onOreGenEvent(GenerateMinable aGenerator) {
    if (mDisableVanillaOres && aGenerator.generator instanceof WorldGenMinable) switch (aGenerator.type) {case COAL: case IRON: case GOLD: case DIAMOND: case REDSTONE: case LAPIS: case QUARTZ: aGenerator.setResult(Result.DENY);}
    }

And if there is an Array, then why the fuck does this happen? Enums cannot be changed and I personally use Forge 1110 meaning either the Forge Changelog lies about changes or CJ hacks into that Enum.

Yes, I use the Forge provided hacks in EnumHelper to add EventTypes.TIN and EventTypes.COPPER (and I accidentally added IRON and GOLD again but that was a copy/paste fail that will be removed). Not quite sure why that would cause a AIOOB exception though.

That code will probably prevent my Iron and Gold deposits from spawning once that is fixed though...hmm... I wish this was a string, not an enum. Perhaps I should just rename them "RC_POOR_IRON" etc...

• but in order to make these blocks need aluminum, is not it?

Use 4x 32v energy input hatches, but make sure its getiing all 128U-V/tick (4 aops)

Quoted from "zorn":

• Yes, I use the Forge provided hacks in EnumHelper to add EventTypes.TIN and EventTypes.COPPER (and I accidentally added IRON and GOLD again but that was a copy/paste fail that will be removed). Not quite sure why that would cause a AIOOB exception though.

That code will probably prevent my Iron and Gold deposits from spawning once that is fixed though...hmm... I wish this was a string, not an enum. Perhaps I should just rename them "RC_POOR_IRON" etc...

I made it an EnumSet now instead of the sloppy switch/case, so it was quickly fixed. Java can surprise me sometimes with such things. And I only wanted to remove vanilla Iron not mod added Irons since I replaced it with my own Worldgen.

• *Wild CovertJaguar*
    @CJ, you put an electric furnace on top of the quote pyramid.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Bug: Electrolyzing Lepidolite ore requires 7 empty cells, but only uses 2 (for flourine). The other 5 mysteriously dissapear.

Quoted from "zorn":

• Bug report with new Ore Washer GregTech 5.01d:

Built a Basic Ore Washer and supplied power (4 amp 32 eu Zinc cable) at the bottom. I attached a bronze fluid pipe to the back of the Basic Ore Washer. I put 22 crushed Chalcopyrite ore in the Basic Ore Washer. I noticed that it was not doing anything (as intended). I realized that I had the bronze pipe connected to the same side as the output (defaults to the back). So I wrenched the output to go to the top. That is when I noticed that the count of crushed ore in the input slot was counting down very quickly. The count stopped at 17 and then the central washing progress bar started working. I also noticed that the water count slot started going up and finally maxed out at 16. It appears that if there is not adequate water stored in the machine it eats the ore in the input slot until it has enough water to actually perform the task. The amount of water has to be greater than zero but less than 1 bucket. In my first test I lost 14 crushed ores. My second test worked after I picked up the ore washer and replaced it down and repeated by connecting the water pipe to the output, put crushed ore in the input slot, and then wrenching the output side to the top. The second test I had 17 crushed Chalcopyrite ore in the input and I ended up with 6 purified Chalcopyrite ore along with 6 tiny piles of Pyrite dust and 6 stone dusts. If there is water supplied before putting crushed ores in the ore washer it works as intended and it does not eat the crushed ore.

Current workaround: Make sure that the water counter is greater than 1 before putting ore in the Ore Washer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpwnX ().

• Confirmed. The above is a real bug.

Quoted from "zorn":