[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• So today i made a world.
    For the change i went in worldpainter and after 5 hours i made a amazing island which allows for great buildings and all.
    But i am shocking now as it seems that every gt ore became broken. Its a normal stone texture. With Oreitem or something like that.

Is there any way i can fix this?

GregTech Ores are one kind of block with NBT Tags and data. Likely WorldPainter ignored these and erased it on save. There is no post-ore-regeneration available for GregTech, so you basically lost these Ore. If you like to keep your nice painted island:
    Replace GregTech Ores and granites with stone within the chunks containing your island.
    Delete all chunks outside your island so they will properly re-generate.

• GregTech Ores are one kind of block with NBT Tags and data. Likely WorldPainter ignored these and erased it on save. There is no post-ore-regeneration available for GregTech, so you basically lost these Ore. If you like to keep your nice painted island:
    Replace GregTech Ores and granites with stone within the chunks containing your island.
    Delete all chunks outside your island so they will properly re-generate.

Thank you. 1 more question. How do i automaticly replace all gregtech ores/granite into stone?

• So today i made a world.
    For the change i went in worldpainter and after 5 hours i made a amazing island which allows for great buildings and all.
    But i am shocking now as it seems that every gt ore became broken. Its a normal stone texture. With Oreitem or something like that.

Is there any way i can fix this?

Put the save in your default .minecraft/save file, open MC edit, *load the world*, select by hand all the chunks you want to regenerate and click on "select chunk" *on the menu at the left*, this will adjust your selection to the chunks borders). Than go to "chunk control" (the last option at the right of the MCedit hotbar) and press "Repop". Do ctrl + S, wait a bit and close everything. You'll simply have to move again the save from the default /save folder to your instance folder and to load it with your gragtech modpack.
    There's a problem tho, you created the island by hand, meaning that MCedit may reload the entire map as it was before you created your island.

• 1.7.10 -> new energy system?

If I connect a MFE with a GT-MV-transformer, transformer expode.

How to convert IC2 energy to GT energy?

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• That would be good to know, with my modpack (around 80 mods, child mods included)
    I need not more than 3 min, at max 3min 30sec , also on an SSD and I would say my PC is a bit more than average
    How many mods are you using?

Quite a few. Shows 195 at main menu.

Modlist: http://pastebin.com/usi95RVv

When I add GT and downshift IC2 to required version, startup time is about 5 minutes (realized 7 minutes was on the server which includes firing up all the plugins). I measure from clicking the Play button to main menu for easy consistent measurement. Currently I also have to remove Custom Ore Gen as GT and it do not seem to get along generating ores.

Really want GT on the next server, but it's becoming a trial.

• Custom Ore Gen from noogenesis/lawremi? Probably because of Per Fabrica Ad Astra Geologica. GT disables its oregen if it detects PFAA.

I'm not running PFAA. Just CoG with customized templates. As I like the GT Oregen I was hoping to just leave its ores alone and let CoG just do the other mod ores. May have to build a template for GT and disable all of it's oregen. I suspect the conflict arises because both CoG and GT are trying to remove the vanilla ores.

Ah yes, also forgot that GT doesn't like Galacticraft recasting EntityClientPlayerMP.

• That is what you were supposed to do, but i guess due the 1.7.10 changes, voltage from IC² became strange and are causing explosions.

and what is the solution? I tried many alternativ ways, but non work.

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• Code
    1. [08:09:25] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/gregtech]: If your Log stops here, you were too impatient. Wait a bit more next time, before killing Minecraft with the Task Manager.
    2. [08:18:51] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/gregtech]: Congratulations, you have been waiting long enough. Have a Cake.

loool

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

So I successfully found a way to decrease Startup Lag (time from first appearance of Mojang Screen to Main Menu) from 1min53secs to 1min41secs, I don't know how this translates to slower Computers but it is better than nothing.

about 5% reduction.. isnt bad at all

• Can someone create a mod, which creates metaArmores and metaTools. I like this GT feature, but i don't want to add GT to every custom pack i play.

• and what is the solution? I tried many alternativ ways, but non work.

There is only a workaround i guess, which would be charge batteries/crystals at IC2 storages and then transfer over to GT battery buffers.

@above: the metaArmor (GregArmor addon²) and metaTools requires the metamaterials, present only at GT. Efficiently replicating this is not easy task nor is gonna be made i think.

• i have 2 or 3 fps.. (ic2 and gregtech only working)

The computer isnt formatted for a while but i can play league of legends at 30~ fps normally

processor i core 3 4 gb ram graphics 512mb