[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hi :)

I'm trying to get Gregtech running with IC2 (MC 1.7.10). Which one is the workung IC2 build for the current 1.7.10 Gregtech?

Pal

559 or below

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• 5.03l:
    Added Autoclave to crystallize Quartzes.
    Made the NEI recipe Handler output the Recipes of small and tiny Dusts, when clicking the regular Dust and vice versa. Same for Nugget and Ingot.
    Made the OreDict Unificator more Efficient. This makes not only the startup faster but it also means less Lag in general.

• I thought i would be able to upgrade my machines to be able to receive extreme and ultra voltage with the transformer upgrade.

But for some reason the automatic macerator only accept two transformers and then i can put more on it

how can i solve this?

• Energy is only converted between the mods at transformer to transformer (or EU storage) with no cables in between.

• For bed , any gregtech blocks same as air, so you can spawn in them.Tested only with Small coal boiler that heating myself when i sleep (beacos i'm sleeping on top of the water :D )

• For bed , any gregtech blocks same as air, so you can spawn in them.Tested only with Small coal boiler that heating myself when i sleep (beacos i'm sleeping on top of the water :D )

Hhmm... Here, grab this, it's helping me a lot and I thought that could be useful for you. (ofc I've never used it, school learned me everything I need, except being polite and respectful)

• Hhmm... Here, grab this, it's helping me a lot and I thought that could be useful for you. (ofc I've never used it, school learned me everything I need, except being polite and respectful)

I'm not from englesh speaking contry , not even close to one .

• Sounds like you can spawn in Gregtech blocks if you sleep in a bed near them. I think.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm not from englesh speaking contry , not even close to one .

What language do you speak? A few (a lot, actually) people here are bilingual and maybe trilingual (puts me to shame, lol).

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• The GT 1.7.10 worldgen does not play well with others. In the overworld it will not coexist with CoG and has issues with HarvestCraft. In the nether it hangs generating chunks with NetherOres.

• The GT 1.7.10 worldgen does not play well with others. In the overworld it will not coexist with CoG and has issues with HarvestCraft. In the nether it hangs generating chunks with NetherOres.

You really has no reason to add NetherOres other than the fancy PigZombie anger and random explosions on Ore Mining into the Nether.
    As for CoG and Harvestcraft, I don't know these mods. Though if they properly reference the Ore Dictionary in recipes, you may totally replace these mods Ore Generation by GregTech. If not, you still can go set proper unification targets in GregTech.

A better choice is let GregTech generate its ores in nether as its standard settings.
    If you need other kind of ores not generated by GregTech or some mode require more amount of some specific ores, then you may configure some Custom Ores or adjust settings for existing ores into GregTech worldgen.

GregTech is a very complete and challenging mod with clever; long thought, refined and probably math driven settings.
    There are few mods that can coexist as is, without disrupting GregTech equilibrium.

Having mods play well together without altering progressions or introducing OverPowers is one of the most tedious work you will have to handle as a mod packager.

Here is a sample of other mods Ore Disabling:

• Bullshit, I've run a modpack and server with GT and a lot of other mods for a long time now. Balance was something that took effort but was well rewarded. In this case, the GT oregen just flat out does not work alongside CoG. I've done what I can to let GT do it's thing and save CoG to do what it does best. In the end I'll end up disabling all of the GT Oregen and recreate in CoG where I have control.

It seems like GT is becoming 'Better Than Wolves' an experience that doesn't tolerate any other mods outside of its creators vision. This is sad. If the answer to incompatibilities is 'you don't need that' than I say bullshit. I want it. I like my nether ores. Yes GT adds ores to the nether, but I like the way it's done by netherores and I intend to keep it. Once again I'll just have to disable the GT nether oregen and recreate with CoG.

I know this is the kool-aid stand, but the answer to every issue is not always 'just drink more of Greg's purple drink'.

Oh and the issue with HarvestCraft is not the Thaumcraft stuff, that I'm familiar with. It's that we get frequent 'Already Decorating' crashes that do not occur when it is CoG doing the Oregen.

Bah, on sober second thought I realize you were trying to be helpful. I apologize for letting my temporary frustration turn into a bit of a rant.

• 1.7/GT 5.0 doesn't have automated farming machinery yet, does it? (Like the Planter and Harvester from 1.6/4.0?)

Gotta say, that new NEI handler component that treats Small, Tiny, and regular Dust as the same item for recipe lookup is reeeeally handy. Good job on that, Greg.