[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• There is one big disadvantage I've seen to running in 1.7 over 1.6: 1.7 packs run near-universally lower FPS, and I have no damn idea why.

Everything else about 1.7 is far superior to 1.6, but for some reason my PC has to work a lot harder to do it.

• That reminds me: Does anyone know of a mod somewhere out there that causes players to catch fire and burn in sunlight like how MinecraftZombie do? I was thinking that it could be an interesting concept for a server, forcing all the players to live and do everything underground, like Dwarves.

• There is one big disadvantage I've seen to running in 1.7 over 1.6: 1.7 packs run near-universally lower FPS, and I have no damn idea why.

Everything else about 1.7 is far superior to 1.6, but for some reason my PC has to work a lot harder to do it.

I don't know, I get significantly higher FPS in 1.7, especially with Fastcraft (where I used to use Optifine)

Now you see me, now you don't...

• That reminds me: Does anyone know of a mod somewhere out there that causes players to catch fire and burn in sunlight like how MinecraftZombie do? I was thinking that it could be an interesting concept for a server, forcing all the players to live and do everything underground, like Dwarves.

Use Morph to turn all users by default into zombies? (if you don't want them to be zombies, use diff skins to make the player a dwarf or something)

I recall a thaumcraft4 effect that does it (sun scorched). It appears when you have too much warp.

• Hi there, I know you don't like seeing reports of issues in compatibility with other mods, but I'm a bit concerned about Mekanism Precision Sawmill. The machine identifies Greg's Empty Crate as wooden items for sawing into sticks, but the Crate shares its ID with all the dusts, foils, screws, etc. what results in the poor machine converting any of these metallic materials into sticks. Eh, I can't even call that an exploit, but Aidan redirected me here to address the issue. I don't think you'll want to fix it either as it's just an misunderstanding between Mek's recipe recognition and Greg's material IDs, but just thought it could be useful to report it here :)

How the hell am I supposed to "fix" that issue? It is not my fault if Mekanism decides to do Wildcard on all wooden Planks even if they aren't even registered as Wildcard to the OreDict.

• Oh and I knew about that Issue already. When I found out about it I made a "Will it blend" Contest and threw all the things into it. Tungstensteel Ingot? Yes it blends! Diamond Sawblade? Yes it blends! ZPM? yes it blends!

• Can I change unification target for rubber to any other mod? Let's say that I want that my rubber morphs into rubber from IC2, or Railcraft... what do I have to do?

• ok, sorry. Data corruption comes by saving file to server

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• Change the unification target in the config XD

In the Railcraft section in the config there is nothing about rubber bars, only ingots, nuggets and dusts. In the IC2 section there is ingot_rubber - this has to change to 'true'?

• In the Railcraft section in the config there is nothing about rubber bars, only ingots, nuggets and dusts. In the IC2 section there is ingot_rubber - this has to change to 'true'?

Sadly I never did any changes in unification, you are propably better off asking invultri/SpwnX.

• In the Railcraft section in the config there is nothing about rubber bars, only ingots, nuggets and dusts. In the IC2 section there is ingot_rubber - this has to change to 'true'?

Well...since when did Railcraft have rubber? If you change Ic2:ingot_rubber to true, then GT will unificate towards IC2's rubber instead of Gregtech's one.

Now you see me, now you don't...