[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Thanks for mentioning the Nugget Mold thing, retep. I might have missed some other Molds too so I check all of them.

As for the GT_ERR_01 Thing, if you cant get the offending Modder to fix it, you are fucked, because this is a serious Error, and I just mark the Error by putting a Name on the Item. The Users cannot fix it by any means, other than reporting the Bug over and over again until it is fixed.

Coming SoonTM Potato Chips, Fries and 4 new Gem Classes.

• Thanks for mentioning the Nugget Mold thing, retep. I might have missed some other Molds too so I check all of them.

As for the GT_ERR_01 Thing, if you cant get the offending Modder to fix it, you are fucked, because this is a serious Error, and I just mark the Error by putting a Name on the Item. The Users cannot fix it by any means, other than reporting the Bug over and over again until it is fixed.

Coming SoonTM Potato Chips, Fries and 4 new Gem Classes.

GregDonalds?

Now you see me, now you don't...

• As for the GT_ERR_01 Thing, if you cant get the offending Modder to fix it, you are fucked, because this is a serious Error, and I just mark the Error by putting a Name on the Item. The Users cannot fix it by any means, other than reporting the Bug over and over again until it is fixed.

I get that error randomly, while 'mouse-overing' random items. Last time it was vanilla iron ingot. Didn't do anything to my game though, could craft normally and everything. Upon next game load, error vanished.

• Sorry, Forge xray doesn't work on tile entities with custom rendering the way GregTech does it, and I'm not going to publicly announce the mod that does work.

The last time I wanted to try this sort of thing, I opened up an old version of MCEdit, and used it to delete all Stone, Grass, Dirt, Water, Sand, Gravel, Leaves, and Wood in a fairly large area. Was it X-Ray? No. But did it let me see ores? Yes.

• If we get Hamburgers made with bread and a steak on a LV forming press...

Now Gregtechers will not only look nerdy, but fatty junk food fed nerds.

We'd need several armor size, from S, M, L, XL, to XXL, and some special crafting grid because, 3x3 will no suffice for larger sizes armors.

Overweight Steve will not be able to pass through a 1 block opening, consume food faster and get fatigue sooner.

Solution:
    - Exercise fighting mobs or running in desert biomes.
    - Eat veggies only.

• The last time I wanted to try this sort of thing, I opened up an old version of MCEdit, and used it to delete all Stone, Grass, Dirt, Water, Sand, Gravel, Leaves, and Wood in a fairly large area. Was it X-Ray? No. But did it let me see ores? Yes.

I already explained him what and how to use.

• What was that supposed to demonstrate even? Which ores spawn in which veins by default? Because that's just WorldGeneration.cfg cross-referenced with OreDict.log, a process that takes about 10 minutes at most, including textual or spreadsheet formatting.

• You could have asked me, man, the xray does exactly the same ^^
    And instead of 1 hour you would have pressed 1 button.

Well, i did it anyway. Not gonna do it again (at least not with MCEdit). Wanna gimme that mod for later reference?

At least now i have a world that anyone can download and view the veins, that is, if anyone actually wants to see them in game.

Paladin : It just demonstrates the size of the veins and their random allocation.

• Every time I see the veins in their pureness I think to my self: Is is intended that they have a special direction? I mean all of them seems to align to one axis. Its like the randomization isn't normalized distributed over all axes.

So I smell a bad RNG or a dirty use of RNG ;).

• I have theorized in the past that all veins to align to the same spacial direction, however in my current tiredness I can't remember which direction.

• Thanks again, Aka.

Quoted from "Blockmaster139"

GregDonalds?
    If we get Hamburgers made with bread and a steak on a LV forming press...

Want to know what I always wanted? A multi box machine, with a Conveyor belt, where I could push a cow, then she would be gently carried inside the machine, and after some screaming "moooos", saw sounds and splashing blood, I would get the sub-products on the other side, like meat, leather, bones, and some milk.
    Maybe it could work with other animals too: chickens (eggs and feathers), pigs (can we have bacon and sausages?) and sheep (wool? Lamb would be cool too).
    ...And maybe with zombies too? So we get Rotten meat, and any gear that he would be using? :D

• damn I can't quote anything now

First of it,I'm not playing GT5,I'm still playing GT4.My friend playing GT5
    They reported EBF stopped by itself and the use of time is not enough to make an Al ingot out.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

They reported EBF stopped by itself and the use of time is not enough to make an Al ingot out.

In Gt4 you can still just craft the duct tape or the soldering iron. But the soldering iron needs that soldering alloy in your inventory

Now you see me, now you don't...

I think there is a slight issue with the EBF prior to having Al production. Since there is no duct tape anymore early game the EBF is very inefficient. When the EBF was working you needed almost a perfect setup to produce Al. Now it needs even longer amount of time and consistent supply of steam to your turbines so you need either large bronze pipes or steel piles. Since the MV pumps require Al, you have to use the LV pumps which only pulls 640 mL steam. You need 8 pumps to supply enough steam for 2 steam turbines, You need another 8 pumps to supply another 2 turbines to create AL in the inefficient state. You are also required to have a railcraft tank, I don't think there is a way to keep enough small boilers going early game to supply enough steam consistent enough so you don't loose your Al. This is not a rant but it is a significant hurdle in early game to try and overcome. It seems like the options for setups are significantly limited. It would be nice if there is a way to fix the EBF prior to needing Al for get duct tape.

Edit: When the EBF stopps and you loose your product, it means that the EBF does not have enough power to complete the process and you loose your ingot as a penalty.

• At least now i have a world that anyone can download and view the veins, that is, if anyone actually wants to see them in game.

i do, plz link.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.