[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• If that song were translated properly then it looks as though it would sound like something I might enjoy.

• how can i automate electric trade-o-mat to import/export items? My current trade system is: ic2 trade-o-mate with chest+adv_retriever. Whole tradecomplex can receive ores and other, then produce its to items for trade. Can i use gt_tradeomat instead ic2_tradeomat for my system? mcpc+ 1.6.4

• accursed quote bugs

Made a new Guide and put it on the Wiki: Mining and Processing
    I'm sure the page still needs a lot of polish, but i hope it is allready good enough to help many.

Oh hot damn the writing. I like what I'm seeing. I've polished everything before the Tools section, and I'll be back later.

Why use Buildcraft when you can use the faster and less laggy GregTech pipes? Also, you'll need at least one more step in that, because the Macerator would produce Crushed Ores, and the Alloy Smelter can't use Crushed Ores. (It needs Dusts or Ingots.) Also also, if you're trying to full-out automate your bronze machines to make more bronze, you might want to reconsider your priorities (unless you're trying to make like 10 Bronze Plated Blast Furnaces). Because titanic amounts of Bronze aren't as useful after the Steam age; Steel becomes much more important, and both the Copper and Tin find other uses. (Also^3, electric machines are much more automation-friendly than Steam machines.

• Hypothetically, Greg, what would be your opinion of GregTech Classic to go with IC2 Classic?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Quoted from "Blood Asp"
    Made a new Guide and put it on the Wiki: Mining and Processing
    I'm sure the page still needs a lot of polish, but i hope it is allready good enough to help many.

Oh hot damn the writing. I like what I'm seeing. I've polished everything before the Tools section, and I'll be back later.

Exactly the polish i was hoping for.

Only i'm sure the ore generation process works different.

I decompiled the oregencode for writing GalaticGreg and understood it as follows:

Choose a random oremix.
    Check if it can be generated in the current dimension. If not, repeat. Up to 256x.
    Once a mix is found that can generate in the current dimension it will choose a random hight beween the oremix max and min height and generate there.
    Is that hight in the air, no ore will be generated but the vein still counts as generated.

So low biomes like oceans have many gaps, moutain biomes far less missing veins.

• Classic, GregTech 4?

I'm thinking of the late 1.4.7-1.5 versions. I last played GregTech on CubCraft so I'm not sure what changed since then (until GT 5). I don't think the Assembling Machine had been added yet.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Well Immibis, you can do a GT Classic if you want. I have nothing against it. Just post it here on the IC Forums.

But if it is really classic (like back then on Cubcraft) then I think you should include the Pumpkin of Shame too. :P

• That was after the version immibis is thinking of porting/updating. Still waiting for him to quietly port Redpower.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I went into the nether, and minecraft crashed, updated the java settings after that, Xmx4G and Xms4G should be enough right? Worst part is that all my greg stuff seems to have died :/

EDIT: Looks like every single greg ore block in my world has corrupted, do you think there's anything I can do?

• Unfortunately I didn't keep it, crashes aren't logged to disk, are they? As minecraft is usually quite resilient in crash situations, I thought that I could just load the world again and keep going, but this time there was some corruption, gregtech took the brunt of the hit, there was some corruption to other blocks.

Edit: Ugh, that sentence turned out really badly, no idea what's wrong with it though.