[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Well, mufflers are prepared for this already :)

However, no effects on people are not a good way. Breath-masks and so on... :) If you know EnviroMine, they have nice concept with air quality...

However, that would probably cost a lot of computing power to keep going

• GregTech MetaTileEntites already have a 'Pollution' variable for them in the code. As far as I know though, it doesn't have a real use yet.

• Perhaps Greg you could simply add your gregtech:gt.GregTech_FluidDisplay to NEI for every fluid there is? :love: (with a config option for it, and disabled by default)

• Both of which are particularly interesting when you consider that both issues were addressed by Thaumcraft 2, over two years ago.

• Perhaps Greg you could simply add your gregtech:gt.GregTech_FluidDisplay to NEI for every fluid there is? :love: (with a config option for it, and disabled by default)

I don't know if I should be creeped out by that Smiley or not. Anyways, done.

• Well, mufflers are prepared for this already :)

However, no effects on people are not a good way. Breath-masks and so on... :) If you know EnviroMine, they have nice concept with air quality...

However, that would probably cost a lot of computing power to keep going

Well if there is going to be a breath-mask it should have many tiers, like charcoal breath mask as the first tier all they way to electric ones, and some of the tiers should have replaceble filters, it should be called a gas mask though, a breath-mask is more for working in dangerous in door places and gas mask just sounds better and a gas mask is more protective to the wearer's face and looks cool.

This thing:

• Good thing aka13 already has a mask then. I wonder if his tin foil hat will match it.

I don't know if I should be creeped out by that Smiley or not.

It's retep. At some point, you start to realize that 'oddly creepy affection(?)' is a normal form of interaction for him.

... Also murder. He's that guy who will make his positive feelings for you very clear, then verbally smack you around for doing something dumb, then build incredibly dangerous bases to live in and arbitrarily smack you down with a random meta-tool, then go back to the original :love:

All things considered, I'm not entirely sure what to do with, about, or around him. All I know is that because he runs half of the FTB Wiki, I answer to him in writing and have to not screw up the orderly systems he and Santa have established (no matter how much Lord Helix tells me otherwise).

• All things considered, I'm not entirely sure what to do with, about, or around him. All I know is that because he runs half of the FTB Wiki, I answer to him in writing and have to not screw up the orderly systems he and Santa have established (no matter how much Lord Helix tells me otherwise).

lol... "orderly"