[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I wish I had the java skills needed to do it. I always wanted to have the Megaman's ability to copy other abilities.
    So I would buy an airplane ticket, pay Greg a visit and shake his hand. Then I would come back, fix that for you guys, and add the soldering iron as bonus.

Then I would pass the rest of my days on an asylum, gone mad with all that java knowledge.

• I think it's all working for me. JD-GUI adds crappy formatting though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Why should it be so hard to get nether quartz? In GT6 the only way I have to get it Is to use Mekanism's enricher to turn nether quartz dust into nether quartz. Redstone is similarly a bitch. I hate the cauldron, you can't automate water going in. Thanks for this awesome mod, Greg!

• Why should it be so hard to get nether quartz? In GT6 the only way I have to get it Is to use Mekanism's enricher to turn nether quartz dust into nether quartz. Redstone is similarly a bitch. I hate the cauldron, you can't automate water going in. Thanks for this awesome mod, Greg!

Redstone that is the only way to mine it. For nether quartz you can just mine the ore block with a hammer, will drop 2 nether quartz.

Fun science experiment to try at home: Throw an entire stack of dirty dusts into the cauldron, instead of just using q.

• I think it's all working for me. JD-GUI adds crappy formatting though.

Are you sure your JD GUI is up to date? I'm using a fairly recent one and I can decompile all of GT just fine.

Does anyone of you have output on the gregtech.common.GT_Client.class?

My result is:

And the GT_DummyWorld is also fully broken.

• Does anyone of you have output on the gregtech.common.GT_Client.class?

My result is:

And the GT_DummyWorld is also fully broken.

Duh, you're using JD-Core 0.7.0 rather than the up to date 0.7.1 which fixes several bugs.

• This looks no way close to my Code. All those wasted spaces, all those useless Lines of nothingness, how can anyone make Code like that, and decide "this is what I go for with my Decompiler"?

• This looks no way close to my Code. All those wasted spaces, all those useless Lines of nothingness, how can anyone make Code like that, and decide "this is what I go for with my Decompiler"?

Unfortunately decompilation isn't perfect loses stylistic information about your code. If you made your source code more available *cough cough*, then I wouldn't have to look at code that looks no way close to your code.

• The latest update on our server brought vitreus to charcoal. I'm aware that diamond is some kind of Carbone Crystallization, hence it has 4 vitreus points, but I'm not really sure why charcoal is such a source of vitreus. Infinite tin from a treefarm ? Yup.

EDIT : A player reported that sand has no aspect and nether brick has metallum.

Btw, putting off the smooth lighting makes a weak computer run faster, but the ores look weird. Here's, in fancy graphic, the comparation between smooth lighting at 100% and turned off (see attachments)

• Here's a picture of GT_Client.class in Xcode (with shitty formatting):

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I'm now at the point where it crashes at world login.
    And i started at 1132 errors...

Somehow runs, but i'm pretty sure it's bugged as hell.

Now it's time to work for these that wanted it but said they can't java:

I managed to load up the Kirara Modpack (-Thaumcraft) with my selfcompiled GT5 version.
    Thaumcraft support got somehow broken and gets into an infinite loop. Will look into that.

Also the IDs of GT_MetaGenerated_Item_01/02 beween 128 and 255 got broken. Visible though textures not found.
    I hope someone else looks for the right IDs and writes them down. No java knowlage needed for that job.

Besides that, please test if all functions of GT work!
    Pretty sure the decompiler screwed up a few more times.

I added the src files to the jar. Have fun.

Also added textfiles with the broken items. Someone please look up the right IDs.