[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Depends water could evaporate at room temperatures if you put it in a very depressurized room.

We're referring to standard pressure, and for the intended use of powering steam turbines or otherwise generating power. CONTEXT, MAN!

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• We're referring to standard pressure, and for the intended use of powering steam turbines or otherwise generating power. CONTEXT, MAN!

I know but... you're trying to make the water expand so it's pressurized again to power your steam turbines
    (but that would probably just repressurize your reactor so it might not work all that well)

• Good for you. No need to be rude. Kelvin or GTFO. XD

Also, isn't Celsius based on the freezing point of water too? *Checks.* Yep:
    The unit was known until 1948 as "centigrade" from the Latin centum translated as 100 and gradustranslated as "steps".
    From 1744 until 1954, 0 °C was defined as the freezing point of water and 100 °C was defined as the boiling point of water, both at a pressure of one standard atmospherewith mercury being the working material.

Celsius is just as bad, the only upside compared to Fahrenheit is that you can convert it to Kelvin by just doing -273.15. Kelvin Master Race!

• Kenken makes his triumphant return to call someone out on an illegitimate use of the non-word abbreviation "legitly"

Explain Nexey_'s use of the term and why it would be considered legitimate or illegal

lack of context is more fun. and any use of the non-word "legitly" is illegal as far as I am concerned, especially when you repeatedly use it after being told not to.

• T

That's barely enough to make water evaporate slowly.. that's a fair temperature for tea, but certainly not making power! You need at least 400-500F (200C+) to be of any use for steam, and around 300-400F for a proper thermocouple to generate power. So, no. Not even close.

It's not generating a certain temerature, but heat energy. Insulate it well enough and even nuclear waste will reach 1000K+.
    It has just a really bad radiation/generated heat ratio, so it is not profitable enough.

Also interesting to know: It's cheaper to put nuclear waste into a rocket and send it out of the solar system than storing it safely for thousands of years. Just the risk of a rocket blowing up and spreading the waste in the atmosphere is too high. So a space elevator would also solve nuclear waste problems.

• Just the risk of a rocket blowing up and spreading the waste in the atmosphere is too high.

The risk of the people launching the rocket being blamed for that is too high, the actual chance is low. The Soviet Union would've done it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The Soved Union had the even cheaper way of dumping it somewhere with no one living the next 200km around.

Which is probably the reason why they never tried.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• We could just do it murica Style and use the Nuclear Waste as Ammunition in enemy Territory. (yes they actually do that)

Of course they did that, the Gulf War was evidence enough. That doesn't help for Scandinavian countries that can't go to war, Sweden for example has no one to throw depleted uranium at.

I see this too much.

• That doesn't help for Scandinavian countries that can't go to war, Sweden for example has no one to throw depleted uranium at.

Why cant Sweden go to war? Those people at Finnland and Norway could use some depleted Uranium. Not to mention Russia. XD

• Why cant Sweden go to war? Those people at Finnland and Norway could use some depleted Uranium. Not to mention Russia. XD

They'd have to fall out with them first. And at that point the only alternative to total isolation is to become friends with Russia (see Greece). Also, most of Europe dumps their uranium in Norway, so they'd have more than enough to retaliate.

I see this too much.

• So the Molds are released. Have fun finding out which shape gives what item. The Mold itself has a Tooltip containing the Information about the Output, so a Chisel->Break->Look->Place loop should be enough. Note that you cannot un-chisel the Mold, meaning you either need to melt it down or to throw it away, depending on what Material it was made of.

[ADDED] 0.25 large Nugget to have somethign that is worth 1/4th of a Unit and considered an Ingot Type of thing.

FINALLY

• Sensible unit sizes \o/

I see this too much.

• I propose a "Bit" should be 1/8. I came up with that a long time ago.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• After installing 6.00.31 my gregtech gold dust will no longer smelt in any furnaces. All other dusts smelt properly.

Edit: Reinstalled my save with 6.00.30 prior to installing 6.00.31 and gold dust will smelt again.

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This guy was the one always not listening during school xD
    Jk, greg explained his new system, you may check the changelog

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded