[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Ok, I've been away for a few months, and it seems everything has changed again.

First of all is this link still relevant: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregT…ocessing?cookieSetup=true

Also is there a guide? If not, is stuff documented anywhere?

GT6 has not yet much to document.
    http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6 Allmost nothing in there yet and nothing of it documented.
    The oregen is allmost unchanged besides that now more types of blocks can contain ores and some small details.

• Fix peaceful mode please, its too easy.

If it is too easy, don't play in peaceful.
    It is fair to assume player expect to be relieved from some dangers and risk damages if he is playing peaceful.
    I'd add machines should not explode or catch fire in peaceful.

Peaceful is all about rainbow unicorns, filling you a blow-job with fine tobacco, sitting close a fireplace, a good book and a glass of liquor at hand.
    You wake-up from your armchair, go kiss the pig roaming freely, hug your chickens, collect eggs, go ride your monkey for a bit of mining, the pass your afternoon smelting outdoor with your new Gregtech equipment.
    Creepers are a legend creature on a painting...

• However, I can't understand where exactly to click (and with what) to get the liquid metal in the mold.

Click on the Side of the Mold which is next to the Crucible. This is to select the Crucible if you have more than one of them next to the Mold.

-----

Well done explanation of Peaceful Mode. That Difficulty is something I didn't use since the old Minecraft Beta Days, when I was a beginner.

• If it is too easy, don't play in peaceful.
    It is fair to assume player expect to be relieved from some dangers and risk damages if he is playing peaceful.
    I'd add machines should not explode or catch fire in peaceful.

Peaceful is all about rainbow unicorns, filling you a blow-job with fine tobacco, sitting close a fireplace, a good book and a glass of liquor at hand.
    You wake-up from your armchair, go kiss the pig roaming freely, hug your chickens, collect eggs, go ride your monkey for a bit of mining, the pass your afternoon smelting outdoor with your new Gregtech equipment.
    Creepers are a legend creature on a painting...

What?? but peaceful mode is just to not get blown up by unrealistic monsters like zombies they don't exist and I don't think they should be a thing(or forced to be one)
    but just being hurt by your machines to you created should be a thing... maybe someone should create a new gamemode called "too easy" or something

• or just make it independently toggleable in-game?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Could everyone who uses GT 6.00.32 with many other Mods please give me the OreDict.log File? It probably contains a lot of unknown Data to be re-evaluated.

"many other mods": Excellent description of my Modpack, had a hard time balancing stuff with Minetweaker.
    I additionally attached the NEIIntegration OreDict dump.
    I see GT will become even more Intergalactical.

Hope this will be of use.

• Dude, there are at least six inappropriate allegories for sex and masturbating in this one post.
    Are you taking the piss or what? X.x

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Yeah.... I still don't see why somebody left that after a year. People don't forget some fights, I guess. By the way, do i need to give a modlist?