[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• is there any, like, guide or something on smelting, and refining the different ores? because i just don't get it.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• GT 6 never had those things you talk about. You played GT 5 and did not even watch your Version Number.

It is clearly stated in the Q/A, why those things don't EXIST in GT6 and therefore you will get a 1 week ban for not reading it.

• About Q/A, I really need to re-read it, last time was 3 weeks ago....

• Greg,
    Steelleaf disappears at its melting point.

It doesn't disappear for me. It turns into Steel as intended for me. You cannot resmelt Steeleaf.

also knightly metal pickaxes and axes don't have the NBT data for melting and boiling points, the other knightly metal equipment does. the steelleaf was a sword i was tring to recycle btw.

How often do I have to say that this Stuff is NOT EVEN REMOTELY an NBT Tag? There is a HashMap containing all the Data in an Item+MetaData=>OreDictItemData Fashion.

Also you are right with the other Stuff, somehow my Recipe-Replacer doesn't work on those Items (Fiery Pickaxe) while it works flawlessly on other Items (Fiery Sword).

About Q/A, I really need to re-read it, last time was 3 weeks ago....

Well, I did not update it for weeks now, so it contains the same Stuff. And that guy got banned because of violating a very old Q/A Rule.

• Kk, but still gonna re-read rules just for remembering them, due to me revising my french for exams ( the only subject I am gonna revise btw because it's hard even for natively french speakers, and maybe Geography-history as it's in english for me this year, otherwise everything else such as physic, chemistry is easy ) and forgeting almost everything else that is minor in size but still important ^^'

• Umm sorry to point this out since it's not exactly about the mod, but I just realized there is a typo in the second post (the old versions spoiler), "imporant".

That Link should be important enough to be found in a very imporant Spoiler.

Just sayin. If you think it's to small to fix it, thats ok then.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• I'm german, and i don't approve of any kind of nazi.

but i do like it if stuff is written correctly, and if people point it out if it is not.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Maybe a noob question, but I think something's wrong and I can't make any bronze. Smelting bronze dust doesn't work, crafting 3 tin and 1 copper doesn't work. In NEI, those recipes do not show up either. Also, some of the gregtech ores won't smelt. Any ideas? All I did to install was run the forge 1263 installer, then started up MC and created a world. Then, I closed MC again, put the latest IC2 .jar into the mods folder, startup minecraft again and create another world to make sure all configs generate, then closed MC and put gregtech .jar in. Also, when I do IC2 without gregtech, the bronze recipes DO work. Any help would be appreciated. I did not modify any configuration files, and I'm using forge 1263, MC 1.7.10, IC2 build 727, and gregtech 6.00.38. I'm new to using mods, any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm using Arch Linux as my OS, btw, but I don't think that should make a difference.

• Go and look at the full Changelog of GT6. Yes I know there is no Crucible Plugin for NEI or something since it doesn't use any Item or Fluid based Recipe System, but there are a bunch of GT Books you can read on how Stuff works.

• Better use lead since there's no bismuth veins.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• (In creative) I don't see any ceramic crucibles or molds when I search "ceramic" in the inventory, or any bismuth burning block. I also can't find the manual books. Do I need to do something to the config to enable these?

• Did you search for the terms "burning", "crucible", "alloy" and "mold"? Don't be too specific with your search terms or you will end up with nothing. Also you do Search with NEI, right?

• Sometimes this thread is like being constipated.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.