[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• My guess is that he is missing the integrated circuit required to process stuff. Its recipe is just an electronic circuit in the crafting grid. Use a screwdriver in the crafting grid with it to config it to 1 (1 = 1 ingot -> 1 plate recipes, see NEI).

You were correct, I had the wrong configuration on the IC that was in the bender. Working now. Thanks for the pointer, and sorry for the delay. China and bad internet keeps me mostly off the site.

• Dude, don't let him do that with you. GregTech has an INBUILT TPS Sensor Block, which is even craftable, and has ALL the Features normal GT Sensors have. Bear could see the change in TPS much easier than with you telling him the result of the NEI /tps Command (which also every Client can use, or at least every OP, not sure which one it was since I was always an Operator when I used it)

Actually I use Opis because it can trace individual items' ticks, so I can not only determine, say, that we have 12 hoppers and hoppers contribute to 60% of tileentity tick time, but also which of the 12 is the worst, by individual share of the total tick-time. IE, 60us, 900us, 3.3us, total: 0.9633ms

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Good point.

BEAR. You have access to opis now. Don't abuse it by running excessive TPS reports.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• BEAR in mind there's nothing wrong with a just a little abuse.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Can any dev comment on this GitHub issue with GT and LP cross-compatibility issue? It is really needed since if two mods stop supporting each other is bad for the community - at least for those who love both mods. Please, do not let this thing happen, and try to find some solutions...

https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes/issues/326

There is NOTHING in GT that Logistics Pipes would need to add special Compatibility Code to in order for Stuff to work. Haven't you noticed that those Digital Chests are not even existing in 1.7.10?

• 6.00.44:
    [CHANGED] The way Biome Temperature is calculated, after I noticed that the value could be negative, resulting in negative Kelvin in Taiga Biomes, what is not really logical. Warm Biomes now have 3 Kelvin less due to Water Freezing at a MC Temperature of 0.15 (what I see as 0°C), while Cold Biomes now use a whole "new" way of calculating Temperature.
    [FIXED] Diamonds Achievement for the different TFC alike GT Gems.
    [FIXED] Butchery Knife Color.
    [ADDED] Recipes for Gem Plates and Gem Sticks.
    [ADDED] Tooltips for Tool Quality, Speed and Durability to the raw Materials (Dusts, Ingots and alike).

• 6.00.44:
    [CHANGED] The way Biome Temperature is calculated, after I noticed that the value could be negative, resulting in negative Kelvin in Taiga Biomes, what is not really logical. Warm Biomes now have 3 Kelvin less due to Water Freezing at a MC Temperature of 0.15 (what I see as 0°C), while Cold Biomes now use a whole "new" way of calculating Temperature.
    [ADDED] Tooltips for Tool Quality, Speed and Durability to the raw Materials (Dusts, Ingots and alike).

So Greg, why did you decide to start posting changelogs here again?

• The forge servers were broken so he couldn't put it there.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Does anybody else find it bizarre to be discussing gt4 compatibility? Of course LP shouldnt support it. Also that ticket was almost a year old what's going on. Also why decide to not support gregtech in general based on a severely deprecated version? How are people even getting gt4 to work?

• 6.00.44:

Oilberries? ;(